Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 10. (Read 41262 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
right about now
Activity: 9
Hi to all. This is my first post. I've just made a registration in bitcointalk forum but I was bad suprised when a realised that I can't post in desired theme. So I should have at least 5 posts and 4 hours browsing in bitcointalk.org ? Is it true ? 
Activity: 1
Well thats kind of a silly system

Activity: 7
Activity: 10
Hey, Its me, a newbie here. Cant wait to get started bitcoining. Looking forward to being part of the community!!!     Grin
Activity: 30
Activity: 4
Just important I speak to blockchain.info support, need to be able to post or send pm's
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Why can I not post anywhere?
Activity: 26
I guess they should make it a bit more obvious about the whole "newbie jailtime" thing; took me a while to figure out why I couldn't post in any threads...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'be been reading the Bitcoin forum for a while but just signed up.

Need a few more posts.  Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Funny, this is only my 4th post but I have 7 days of logged-in time and 8 months of registered time.  Feel like a regular but really just a dedicated lurker, I guess...

Logged in time doesn't count. You have to actually be on the forum and scrolling and moving through topics, replying etc. in order for the time to count. It's 4 hours of actual involvement time, not 4 hours of logged in time. Hope that helps. I just found some spare time to knock out my remaining 13 minutes of jail time... I mean "newbie" time/

Certainly feels like jailtime when you get all worked up and want to pitch in, but can't share your two satoshis because of newb status Tongue
Activity: 43
Funny, this is only my 4th post but I have 7 days of logged-in time and 8 months of registered time.  Feel like a regular but really just a dedicated lurker, I guess...

Logged in time doesn't count. You have to actually be on the forum and scrolling and moving through topics, replying etc. in order for the time to count. It's 4 hours of actual involvement time, not 4 hours of logged in time. Hope that helps. I just found some spare time to knock out my remaining 13 minutes of jail time... I mean "newbie" time/
Activity: 20
I don't really get the restrictions..

They frustrate me too, but there'd be way too much spam otherwise. But all the stuff that gets me riled up to post occurs in threads I can't post too! Sad

Anyway, here's 1 to start off with. Cheesy
Activity: 26
I used to have 5 posts, but I think somebody deleted a newbie thread I had them in before I managed to rack up 5 more elsewhere. The restriction is kinda silly, but what can ya do? Oh well, two more and I'm good to go again. =/
Activity: 19
I don't really get the restrictions..
Activity: 5
That's my question too, now I think i have the answer.
Activity: 18
Funny, this is only my 4th post but I have 7 days of logged-in time and 8 months of registered time.  Feel like a regular but really just a dedicated lurker, I guess...
Activity: 15
13 posts been on f0r 9 hours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING YET

been online 9 hours or actually been reading forum for 9 hours ?

what does it say for total time logged in the upper right?  if it says over 4 hours and you have that many posts then just wait it out and you will get approved

Activity: 10
yeah 5 posts
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
13 posts been on f0r 9 hours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING YET
Pages:
Jump to: