Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 5. (Read 41262 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Okay, here goes nothing. My first post.

In the meantime if any newbie souls out there wish to pass their 5 hours waiting time this might be of interest to you.

http://www.bensaphiro.com/Home/Typewriter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
3 hours 20 mins (reminds me the time I first saw a cat have it's own meme  and spent 40 days online)
3 hours 19 minutes ( I feel like a kid on the last day of school waiting for summer)
3 hours 18 mins (That feeling when you get 2 double cheese burgers and only ordered one)
3 hours 17 mins (ohh man I can barely contain myself)
3 hours 16 mins (ohh yeah baby!!! THis is the big one)
3 hours 14 mins         (IM closing in ppl) HOLD ON!!
3 hours 13 mins
Lol True! but they froze me on 3 hours and 12 mins
Activity: 20
^^ Well at least your post count is above 5! Wink
3 hours 12 mins
3 hours 11 mins
3 hours 9 mins
3 hours 8 mins
3 hours 7 mins
lol I"m gonna submit your a$$ to bitcoinscammers.com   You see what  I did there...  I spammed and then I called you out at the same time.. lol    j/k this ban is really bad in my opinion.  I wonder if it was always like this.

ATTENTION ALL! MY ONE HOUR MARK HAS STARTED. It's been a long run, I got to know a few of you personally and I'd like to say thank you for all the hard work I put forth in making this site a better one. I will see you all on the other side.  (60) let the count down begin! 
lol I"m gonna submit your a$$ to bitcoinscammers.com   You see what  I did there...  I spammed and then I called you out at the same time.. lol    j/k this ban is really bad in my opinion.  I wonder if it was always like this.
Activity: 49
I hate spam but well you're pushing me to make this post to get my post count up  Grin
Activity: 15
Hi, I'm still a newbie and this is the only place I could find to post this.  I'm sorry if I should not post this here; this is the only reddit related post I could find.  http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/zqocl/exchange_your_karma_for_bitcoin_reddit_bitcoin is a link I found for those who are avid reddit users.  I do not have enough karma to know if it this is a good one or not yet, but thought others might be interested in it.  Smiley
Donno, maybe I'm jumping the gun and am demanding too much from this site.  Sad  4 hours of browsing I feel like I have read everything!!!  I need new content lol
Pages:
Jump to: