Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 6. (Read 41262 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Read the rules. Get 5 posts and spend 2 hours online.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am wondering also, ive frequented the forums for quite awhile and just now finally registered.  I have quite abit of viewing time just not the posts obviously.  Just wondering what it takes to post, Id like to reply in a group buy for chips.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hello all bitcoin peeps how you doing today? Special shoutout to those poker players in the USA!

You ever play at livebitcoinpoker.com  ?  Come play poker while we wait for pro status!!
It's been 4 days of non stop posting and browsing. PRO TIP: Making users wait = :-/     bitcoinscammers.com  
Activity: 6
Hello all bitcoin peeps how you doing today? Special shoutout to those poker players in the USA!
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Paddy's Pub Egg
I believe it is 5 posts in a the newbie section, or perhaps a given amount of time
Activity: 36
4 hours will make me zzzz lol

Well if your really interested in learning, 4 hours should be gone in no time. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Activity: 207
PROTIP: You have to log out and log back in after your 4 hours and 5 posts Smiley
Activity: 12
took me long enough to browse 4 hours, about 4 days hehe - finally there!

wait... what about those 5 posts? 5 replies or 5 topic starts??
Activity: 5
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
nice forum
Activity: 16
Only 1 more for me:-)
Activity: 13
Hello All

We are in search for adding bitcoin payments to our VPN Service.
Activity: 420
i have five hours but only 7 posts? still a newbie so still not sure when i'm free...
Activity: 2
Hello all, New to the forum and getting some posts out of the way Smiley. Hope all in US is having a good holiday weekend!

Lee
I have been literally been playing poker at http://livebitcoinpoker.com this entire time.
get comfortable been here 3 days still in here..
Activity: 1
must keep posting...  must get to 5...  here's #3

My first post : )
Activity: 11
Gold rule - just wait.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: