Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 48. (Read 41265 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I only wish I had registered on this forum before spending hours reading so much.  I should be on 24 hrs but did not realise I needed to clock up 4hrs to send messages.  Well only one and a half to go Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Wow this turned into a long conversation!
4 hours + 4 posts = forum-freedom?
Activity: 6
Gah, so annoying! I bought into the Avalon ASIC group purchase but since I'm a n00b I'm unable to post my transaction ID on the thread.

Hopefully all goes well and I get my ability to post instated soon enough; otherwise I just lost 1.23 BTC to the æther  Undecided
Activity: 10
Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have 5 posts and at least 4 hours on the forum.  The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.
Activity: 19
I dont enjoy posting the minimum amount of posts on sites under topics I dont care about. hah
Activity: 30
This is funny, I have joined this forum back in 2011 but have only read since then. Now I need to post a few newbie messages to get out of newbie status :-) But I think it's a good measure, I have actually read some sections I never have before!

I'm in the same cruise ship as you.  Only a couple more posts...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Heh.. I also thought someone was wrong with my login and almost reregistered before finding this area where I can post.

Anyway, hello to all.. have been lurking for about a year, just never registered until recently.  *waves*
Activity: 16
wow the 4 hours takes a while!!
Activity: 42
This is funny, I have joined this forum back in 2011 but have only read since then. Now I need to post a few newbie messages to get out of newbie status :-) But I think it's a good measure, I have actually read some sections I never have before!
Activity: 16
I've spent more than 10 hours reading bitcointalk but not logged, so I'm still waiting
Activity: 34
DOH.

Just found out that I have to post here until being able to post in the other sections. I thought I was blocked by the moderators or something :p
Activity: 12
Hello all. Long time forum reader, just joined. Woke to Gox account being wiped out, I think it's related to Slush's pool being compromised.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Expect it be no much time
Activity: 4
Glad to see the requests for posting outside of the Newbie area is being supported. Keep that info train running!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Q: How long until I can post outside the newbie area?
A: As soon as you learn to read.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
I have 4 hours and 5 posts already, and still can't post in other forums... well, just have to wait, I guess...
Activity: 2
I've been following the forums for ages, little annoying that we have to sit in the "newbies" area for a while before we can post properly. I guess bitcoin is pretty complicated and it would be annoying to get newbie questions constantly.
Activity: 17
Strange I can PM and all without posting..  Over 6 hours here too and cant post.

Well, you needed 5 posts too... I'm guessing you can move on to greener pastures now.

For my part, I just wish I had registered sooner. I've spent way more than 4 hours in these forums but only created an account today because I wanted to answer someone. Didn't exactly work out the way I planned.  Wink
Activity: 11
Strange I can PM and all without posting..  Over 6 hours here too and cant post.
Activity: 22
 i am posting for the sake of posting
Pages:
Jump to: