Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 44. (Read 41265 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thank you for the info guys
Activity: 40
As soon as you start reading and posting on bitcointalk, your logged in time will soon be measured in days, not hours Wink

LOL indeed, bitcoin is a time-sink (in a good way, fascinating stuff)
Activity: 17
I need to escape people!!
waiting to get out of jail also  Grin
Activity: 56
Enjoy your unfiltered access
Activity: 15
Yes it finally does!
Activity: 56
So it works now....
4 hours and 3 minutes Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
dino_saur: look at the "Total time logged in:" sign on top of the page - if it does say less than 4 hours ... you need to browse the forums more  Smiley

If it says more, then I guess that would be a problem for some admin to solve ...
Hi, I have more than 4 hours (in the last 2 days) and 10 posts and still can't reply in other places, can one of the moderators help with this?
Cheers!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
why do we have to wait so long?
If you think 4 hours is long, you're in for major disappointment when mining your BTC ;)  What's the hurry?
Seriously, just keep the forum open, read, write, and 4 hours are accumulated in no time :)

Yeah, but you read all that is of some value in the newbie section (unless you are really a bitcoin newbie) within an hour or so and then you're  just left with 3 more hours neede where you should browse the forum, but cannot reply ...

And, I guess most people joined because they wanted to join discussion outside the newbie section (like me) ... but then they find out they can't :(

I originally thought the 4 hour limit was "your account must be at least 4 hours old", but it seems it is really 4 hours active ...

Well, I remember Opera has some neat feature "reload this page every X minutes", there is no such thing in firefox (though there probably is some plugin for that), but I guess people can probably quite easily set up some reload-o-matic to accumulate 4 hours without actually looking at the board.

Therefore this 4 hours limit is kinda pointless. Or at least too high.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
The Crypto Hosting Provider
It's sad that you have to do useless posts before being able to post anywhere else.

Agree on this, however, forum administrators must have implemented these restrictions for a reason.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Is it 5 post and 4 hours?   I'm still looking for the correct answer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-readme-177133
It's right there, man Tongue
( and yes, replies count as posts. The '4 hours' is what you'll have the most trouble with.. if impatient!  Remember when you'd register for a forum and an admin had to enable your account and if you did that on a Friday you might not be able to post until Tuesday because weekend=screw the forum and Monday=must work work work day?  4 hours is bliss. )
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I run Linux on my abacus.
Well, getting the needed posts shouldn't take that long...
Activity: 6
Is it 5 post and 4 hours?   I'm still looking for the correct answer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
why do we have to wait so long?
If you think 4 hours is long, you're in for major disappointment when mining your BTC Wink  What's the hurry?
Seriously, just keep the forum open, read, write, and 4 hours are accumulated in no time Smiley
also have to post
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
ya, keep posting and reading ..
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
how they calculate your online time huh ?
Activity: 25
I sure wish I could post in this thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1977766

I still cant get my feathercoins out of this guys pool and need to ask for manual payment.

I'm also trying to get into the feathercoin mining.
Pages:
Jump to: