Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 33. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
I will wait until the end of year to see how much the market movement, if until the next year there is no positive change for crypto market may be I will consider to sell my coins. I hope next month we can see the market begin to increase and slow but sure the market will recover.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
With the current situation it is difficult to return to the peak of January. Maybe wait a lot more time.

Well not everyone have the same mindset, so everybody has their own idea to earn some profit, but for me, how long i can wait. I can wait months or years depends on the price of the coins, if it does not rise i keep hodling, I will sell it if it rise and i can earn profit.

I think now most people who invest in crypto always think that hold will still be profitable for them, but they do not know that early this year many of the bullish ones are fomo in the market, I see many projects that are no longer traded
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:26:37 AM
We shall wait for so long as it will be needed because in the worsst case losses will be so large and unpleasant that a lot of people will move out of crypto I am sure.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 24, 2018, 05:54:30 AM
With the current situation it is difficult to return to the peak of January. Maybe wait a lot more time.

Well not everyone have the same mindset, so everybody has their own idea to earn some profit, but for me, how long i can wait. I can wait months or years depends on the price of the coins, if it does not rise i keep hodling, I will sell it if it rise and i can earn profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
I think only between 3-6 months can turn around like before. which I hope the price can be the same as last year, maybe even more. extra patient, there will be a time for the coin to succeed again.

unfortunately many people panic with the current market, so many people sell coins in a hurry until a blunder arises
believe me, no one knew for sure aka on when the market will recover. the time you mentioned it was just personal speculation only, and will not know certainty. better just wait if indeed want big results and do not estimate the time uncertain. many have already said the time to market improved but until now it was not realized.
Activity: 228
September 24, 2018, 02:46:45 AM
There is no fixed time for waiting because when altcoin market show Green Signal no one can think about the market condition but market suddenly pump and dump so at the moment market situation is very violent. If you can't wait For a long time so you are not perfect with this cryptocurrency market you should leave this cryptocurrency because there is no limit for waiting. Everybody know waiting is a very annoying better although we are waiting for good result.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
September 24, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
I think you have to wait for a long time, there is certainly a chance that the price will not fluctuate wildly and begins to download violas - but it is rather a wish than a probability. in General, I think we have to wait a few years before the market recovery(
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
Nobody can tell how long we shall wait until the value of the market risen , hopefully before this year end crypto will fix this situation.

It depends on how you can hold your patience, no one can tell except you yourself on how long you can hold for it. We all know that the situation is too bad for a long period of 2018, and we do not know how long it will remain, we just have to keep our patience in order for us to succeed in crypto business..
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
Looking for wait???

I think we need wait arround 1 or 2 year to get a normal again.
Market now is so low and so many ICO is get fail because the major coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum is get low and low price.
We just wait until all back normal again.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 04:41:30 PM
we just have to be very patient and wait forr the bull run to come. then we all can make our desired profits. The bull run is expected to start at any time from october- december. Just keep your fingers crossed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
Well it depends on the individual. No one can predict how the market will go so it's advisable to wait and hold till the market prices increases again.
September 22, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
I think no one predicts how the market will develop further, but those who are still waiting can still have a profit not only from the bounty of companies.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
Now very difficult situation on crypto the market. Falling of the market continues 9 months. Red days don't stop, but the belief in cryptocurrency at me wasn't gone. Growth it will be obligatory. But nobody knows when he begins. Therefore it is necessary to wait and trust!
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 22, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
I think only between 3-6 months can turn around like before. which I hope the price can be the same as last year, maybe even more. extra patient, there will be a time for the coin to succeed again.

unfortunately many people panic with the current market, so many people sell coins in a hurry until a blunder arises
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
September 22, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
Well it is market, fluctuations are part of it, members of it should be self reliant so in my words rationale investor is the one who invest the minimum amount and wait for the right time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

how long will everyone can wait?

- This will depend on the patience of the individuals here in this business in the forum. If anyone could become impatience for sure their result will be loss of money. Because, according the older member here the usually people who always win and get big profit in the end was the people who really applied patience, even how many years they've waited just they are sure there is a profit in the end of their effort.

Activity: 486
September 22, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
Since I can now live without interest from crypto currencies
I will not sell my coins until I see high prices that I can use in my daily life
And no one can tell when the day we see these prices
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 22, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

Sometimes I am fed up with this kind of post, people are endlessly asking when will a long bull run going to happen, there is no one answer and the right answer everyone is still looking for the right time for the long bull run, now that SEC again postponed their decision to approve Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
I'm a man who values his time and his strength . The coins that I have in investments, too much strength to sell them so cheap in this market. I will wait for a better time and a good profit, which I also advise you
September 21, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
Patient is the primary key of success and any investment if you want to earn smart amount of profit you have wait with patient. If you haven’t enough patients then you should not come in crypto. Everyone cannot be patient enough to wait until market recover because that market look dumb now and many people are panic selling because they are scared of losing all their money.

Coin price is any time to up. So people buy coin at downtrend, People have many strategies, some bad people spread panic so that weak hearted people will sell their coin in low price then they will buy those at low price. If you want to make good profit then you have to wait as long till the price going high.
If you can not and or you haven’t faith on crypto then you should sell your coin or wait this year end what surprise waiting for us.
Pages:
Jump to: