Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 35. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
this is depends how to market cycle begin again. if the big bull market is come then you can sell what you have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
it depends on the personality of the holders if he has the ability to wait. we should be patient because the markets are so bad today. just wait until the markets are green again, so that you can make profit from your investments.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 20, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
It depends on your patience. many people are not patient with this market condition and then they sell the coins with the dump prices. However, for those who have more patience, I think we can wait for the longer time to wait for the market recovery soon. It is too long after the early year the coins are very dropping. But, of course this is investment and we must be wise and patient for waiting.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
Now I do not know how accurate it is, but I think that by the end of the year the market will recover and that is when we will sell the coin. now we should buy into
I think that by the end of this year the market will not be able to fully recover in any way. Now you can buy coins, but I am sure that prices will fall even lower and this drawdown will be long and the market will return to last year's figures only after 2 - 3 years. I'm not a pessimist, it's just that this scenario is more likely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
I can wait and HODL till 2020 but I hope new bull run will be in the end of 2018 or Q1 2019. But I'm sure 80-90% of people can't wait so long time and they will sell in losses and come out from crypto.
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Now I do not know how accurate it is, but I think that by the end of the year the market will recover and that is when we will sell the coin. now we should buy into
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 20, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
We better be patient until your target is fulfilled if it is fulfilled, then do the sale. do not be too hasty if your needs are still available you can hold until the destination is reached
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
September 20, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
i still holding. i hope one day it will recover, but its really hard to say when market going green line. i hope near 2019 it will growing.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
I think a full recovery should wait until at least the end of the year. These are my forecasts for many calculations. And these forecasts coincide with the majority of analysts.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
My advice is that you often have to see news about cryptocurrency, because by frequently seeing cryptocurrency news, you can make your own choices. if for bitcoin and ethereum, I will invest in the long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
Yes. enough to wait. go work at the factory! do not engage in nonsense), but if you are serious, you can not simply look at it without tears.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 20, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
until an unspecified time, it will survive because all altcoins are coins for the future
that we don't live for now, so wait as long as we can hold it back.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 20, 2018, 10:11:46 AM
just need patience for everyone, hopefully the price will soon recover in the market, don't panic beforehand, it's time to predict it is still difficult, the important thing is, please wait patiently until it's fully recovered
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Personally I can wait for a year to see a new bullish cycle. Also I can wait for some years and hold some promising coins or tokens.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2018, 10:06:46 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Nobody knows what the future holds with the situation of the market. If a lot of investors are selling their holds of course the market gets red and the number of investors getting few. So if you think your holds coins have good potential in the future better hold it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
I plan to keep my coins for better times, hope this happens in the near future.
saving coins at this time is a wise choice when the market is down. keep holding until everything is normal because for your benefit. yes hopefully it will happen in the near future, and by the end of this year the determination is whether it will go up or not .
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
if you believe the cryptocurrency will change the world and has a future maybe you will wait for so long time. i keep believe and wait just because there are so many people bought coins in high price and of course they don't want get loss. so they still keep interest in crypto.
Activity: 1274
September 20, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
In my opinion never sell your altcoins in dump like we are facing from last few months wait for good return and hope it will at the end of this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
I plan to keep my coins for better times, hope this happens in the near future.
here it is full of uncertainty but also a lot of surprises indeed if we still believe we must believe that like now is a time where we must be patient in investing losses is a natural thing and we must be able to learn from it
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
For me  I just think  that  bitcoin  is for long  term  Investment  takes  time   Wink  keep holding,  looking forward  this coming  2019 and   wait  until   price will rise again     Wink just be  patient and also analyzing  market today  will  also  determined   if   how  long   you will  hold  or sell  your  tokens  Wink but still  it's depend  on your  analysis   and decision Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: