Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 28. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 03, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
Well I think the market is still far from been  on a bull run and this we might not see bull run this year, that's in my own opinion, i think we might see that next year when ETF and other activities start happening next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 09:12:10 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

I have been hodling my coins since the downtrend in January of this year happened. I held until now hoping that another bull run would happen 4th quarter this year. But looking at the crypto market scene, it seems it is not going to happen. If the situation continues, I will sell my assets end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
Hi. I think I'll be waiting for a bull market until 5 years. But I hope that the bull market will start in 2 months. and now I buy various tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
Everyone decides how long to wait. Personally, I intend to wait as long as necessary, I believe that a strong bullish trend will come.
Activity: 550
November 03, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
I think not everyone can wait longer because the others are afraid that the market will go down again.
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
I think it depends on the currency that the investors choose to invest I mean if the investors choose the currency that increase for a long term period they must know how to deal with that currency and for those investors that choose to invest in a short term currency I think it will gonna be a little bit hard to deal with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
My plan is holding coin for next 2 years. Most coin in market right now drop more than 80% and if market start reach trillion dollar market cap, maybe i am thinking to realize my profits

Can you share the altcoin you are investing in, I see your mood is very confident. So I believe you are investing in very good projects and I can learn from you
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
i think best to do is you do daily traders rather than you waiting market will back again like before, because we never know its will reach, when you believing it, sure hold it, till it up again
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 05:58:37 AM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

i dont know how long it will take. but i am going to wait till the time comes. and time is going to come when people say there is no hope and when they many people decide to give up.
Activity: 290
November 03, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
I do not understand why the market is still in stagnation, when all traders said that the triangle is about to end and we will see a strong impulse up or down
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
Patience is always needed when you going to wait for the next bullrun or all-time high. I think the bullrun that happened last won't going to repeat this year because it need to accumulate first. There are also some big investors that suffered big losses when the bitcoin's goes down after its last ATH last year and they might not going to invest this year. The next bullrun will remain to be seen in the next couple of years.
Activity: 293
November 03, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
In my opinion, we can wait for 3 months maybe the market will be better. I see the market today are showing good signs and rising again is also coming green. So do not be impatient and as well as panic will lead to wrong decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

People can wait for years. But if we discuss the patience of investors, I think that it can burst at any time. We have been in this market for a long time and have been waiting for a miracle for too long
Activity: 1358
November 03, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
why not? I can wait up to 3 years of my altcoins. You know if you are early investors of bitcoin you will be rich now, patience is the key to success in crypto.
Activity: 311
November 03, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
It depends on how patient you are. People that bought Bitcoin in 2012 and sold in 2017-2018, have waited for at least 6 years and they got pretty rich. So I believe that the patience is the key and we all need to relax and to hodl our coins.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 05:06:51 AM
wait till crypto disappears or we take over the world

it's binary.

for the meantime, check out this blog for good advice on this space  - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
Well I think that the market will start to recover much faster than we expect , we are globally in 4 lines out of 5 , and now there will be growth soon ! you just have to be patient.
Activity: 434
November 03, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
No one knows how long to wait, but those who have the wait and are able to think wisely will get good results. Smart people will use it well without complaining about the length of the wait. The market is down but there is a good chance for smart people to make a profit.
Activity: 420
November 03, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
I can wait for 5 years and more. I have my regular job and if cryptos doing deep and continue earn little amount and wait.
I am sure what cryptos will the part of economisc in the future
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
I can wait for a long time,  I can wait for another 2 years. only be patient and wait until the crypto market goes up again.
Pages:
Jump to: