Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 38. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
September 20, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
this was as a result of people always selling and dumping and this would eventually make the market weak and turn bearish. I would advice each and everyone in this crypto game that, never give up even if markets are in red and not  favoring. Before you go into the game , make sure you say to yourself "no turning back" no matter what and this is gonna help you to focus. Always invest what you can afford to loose
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
September 20, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
for now all coins have decreased quite large and the possibility will be very long to rise again in need of a long time to recover from the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 20, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
In long term BTC is rising and all market is rising but many people make vs 2017 and think we all in red no it was pump but if we look back and see what price was before 2017 then all is right.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 20, 2018, 02:59:34 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

no one will ever know what will happen later. I think you only need to learn what looks day to day and always look for loopholes to make a profit. I think the market will not grow stable this year, but there are many opportunities to bring profits through trading or investment in altcoin.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 20, 2018, 02:47:01 AM
I don't see any reason to panic, the market has not seen the massive bull run by this time last year. And I think the best thing to do is to hold your altcoins because if you sell off then you will lose now and also on the potential profit you would have made if you didn't sell
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 20, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
I think a lot of people are losing their patience and chose to sell their coin than hodl.  If majority of the people are trying to sell like what happened on the last few months, I believe that the bear market could go for a year or two. If the market doesn't recover this year, we can just accept the reality that it is a bad year for crypto and we need to move on to 2019. Maybe things will be greater for us on that year.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
I think as much as it takes. I, for example, are patient. Since I knew that the crypto currency will bring me, so I wait. And you will have patience, and if it's worth it. So it's not a sin to wait.
Activity: 1022
September 20, 2018, 01:46:03 AM
as beneficiary of returns as investors to work with decision to gains as attaining further to becomes part with the business on crypto finance,
the work must goes as the use on focus as displacing limit on relative as measuring different aspects on conclusion as the use on dispute with the refernec of unit of identification with the initials as beginning of tasks on evaluation.
Activity: 602
September 20, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
Nobody knows for sure about that, how much longer will we wait for the market to bounce back, really a sad condition, all we can do is wait and be patient and stay optimistic for the market to bounce back so that the cryptocurrency will come back to life
Activity: 448
September 20, 2018, 01:41:36 AM
No one can know where the market will go up or down,the market is inherently unpredictable and can only wait. The winner will be the most patient with strong nerves and here they get rewarded for their patience.
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 01:37:00 AM
How long you wait depends on people's wishes and intentions. The market is down, but it's normal for long-term holders.

But some have given up on the industry, and it will take courage and resilience to withstand the pressure in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 20, 2018, 01:33:48 AM
It's depend on situation if very big bad news coming up i will sell all of my coins and never hold a coin for a very long time, maybe i just try to get profit from daily trading and find airdrop, bounty to get free token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 20, 2018, 01:27:23 AM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

We are most likely going to be waiting for another couple of years judging by all of the previous bear markets. Waiting and holding depends on the individual really, for me I have made up my mind to wait however long it takes for the coins to start doing better, it does not matter when. If people are ready to stick to it then they should be ready to wait a couple of years down the line
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
I'm ready to stick to both short and long periods. Of course, we all want to make a profit right now. But success in the crypt currency expects not only smart, but also patient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
Basically, when one held his let's say 50 Bitcoins he/she got around 2008 through all highs and lows and sold his/her stash around 2017 December, the money to be made from an order like this would have been pretty mad.

He/she hold the Bitcoins for almost 10 years to sell and nobody can say for sure if it was a wise decision, 'cause we cannot see the future.
If BTC reaches new all-time high and climbs to for example 100k USD per BTC the choice he/she made was a bad one. If BTC will always stay under 20k USD he/she made a good choice.

Would a longer wait paid off better - maybe, maybe not.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
September 19, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
I will wait and hold as long as it takes. I believe in the future of crypto and I am not worried. I am happy to be part of this, however small.
Activity: 160
September 19, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
I believe that many have long wanted to sell everything and surrender. But the fact that the Crypto currency will still have to rise someday is holding back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
September 19, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
I think that we feel like "fck it, I'm selling it" this is gonna be the upward lines. For now it looks like a dead cat bounce to me
Big players are playing against the crowd. Therefore, you are right. Many still holds. As soon as the culminating panic begins, the bull run will begin.  Grin the strange combination.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 19, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

There is bottom in many cases there are few tokens at really chip price
In a case of btc we will have probably some mini pump until 30 September and deadline for SEC decision
Not so many expecting approval rather final decision will be suspended until Feb  2019
I think we will have btc price rise starting from beginning of 2019 and ETF will be approved will be intersting
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
I think that we feel like "fck it, I'm selling it" this is gonna be the upward lines. For now it looks like a dead cat bounce to me
Pages:
Jump to: