Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 40. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 15, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
we won't know the truth for the next year.!!
the point is that the low point is now beginning to be seen, the public interest about cryptocurency is indeed more and more and at that time changes in each market are starting to decline dramatically.
and I started to worry a little because I couldn't predict again.
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
On the cryptocurrency will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Have patience. Then with a smile you will look at this correction:))
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
I believe this day are not so long when the red down line exist. Now the market is unwanted situation but this problem will eradicate soon. We just keep our patience and  wait for the market rise.
Activity: 72
September 15, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
No one actually knows, as i can understand that those who wanted to sell already sell their coins now people are holding for long term. So either they will hold till zero or they will wait for at least 15000 usd to sell. Keeping in mind past records people believe that market will be back and reach ath so they will be holding for long term.
Activity: 123
September 15, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
I think you have to have a lot of patience, I do not think we see such a big explosion in price as we saw in December, but also remember that the supply of coins is limited, so the more the circulation increases the higher the price will be, if at the end of the year if reaches 10k bitcoin, for me it would be enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
Personally I don't like to wait anything or anybody. I like do everything by myself. That's why I just sold everything and now just trade through marginal trading, opening only that positions in which I fully confident.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 15, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
The market is really not being good since end on 2017 as the price keep drop without a miracle. For now many of those weak hand player already sold off their coins but still have some portion of the investor still have a lot of faith and willing to wait. Hope they wont wait till btc become 0.
Activity: 201
September 15, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
Well, you're right...
Every end of the year will definitely go up, but for a very high increase we won't know whether 3 or 5 years.
Cheers...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

judging from the prices, everything is like a return to the beginning, and not a move forward.  mayby it is possible to change everything and we will see the green color in the market.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 02:05:14 PM
I think it depends on your patients. While waiting, you can buy altcoins that are cheap and be trading to keep the platform busy.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
I think everyone knows this, and I think it would be better to hold our coins, because I believe the wheel must be spinning and everything will get better, whether bitcoin, eth or other altcoins, and I think the key to seeing the current market conditions is to be patient and relax for a moment
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 15, 2018, 01:58:37 PM
It is very difficult to tell about someone else's mind. Many people are impatient and they can not hold coins for long. But I will wait till the price of my coins rise.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
Well i do not know how long they can but for me the longest time i can wait is only 3 months especially when there are no response for me . I can also eait for as long as 6 months i supposed but still it is hard for me to wait is there are no response
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 15, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
I can wait for a long time... I can wait for another 3 years or even more...
I do not hurry anywhere at all...   Smiley
Activity: 189
September 15, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
If they have the determination to win, people can really wait for a long time. You just need to focus on your coins. Go for PRG, EOS and NEO and you shall never regret the decision you made.
Activity: 94
September 15, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
I think 3 years is too long for recovery. It can be 3 to 9 months so things start to turn green. It is too hard to say when prices will rise again
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 15, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
For me, it is a very-very long-term hodl. I like when my money works all the time. I mean I like this movement when you buy-sell-buy back. This is how I adjust to the market and it seems to be the right thing.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
No one knows when will the red will come but not all of us can wait until the maket increase because they lost their hope.i can say that dont panic and be patient.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 15, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
Many predict the crypto market will increase by the end of the year Bro, but surely or not we can only be patient and wait until the crypto market goes up again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 15, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
people psycology is so strange. to win on any exchange market you should know it. The market will start to grow again when most of us will lose believe that it actually could grow again...
Pages:
Jump to: