Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 16. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
From January to October, Bear market continues. But Maybe In October, Bear market will end and the most awaiting bull market will start. Everyone is discussing it. From October to December, in Anytime crypto bull market will start. Last year we hoped bitcoin may surpass 10K USD in the first month of 2018, but BTC went to 19K USD in December 2017! This year, we are thinking same 10K USD, Let's see what happen.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
It is hard one to call buddy, some people say we are at the end others say we are gearing up for another drop. If your a long term holder, make sure you are happy with your portfolio and delete delta off your phone
there are lots of speculations and predictions available, I don't think all of them are worthy of you to follow, the most important thing is that you know the problem and determine your own attitude without having to follow your friends. either this year will be ready to go up or will go back down. but for me what increase will be at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 30, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

me too. but it will be a good lesson for us to keep during the 2018 bear months. i have pulled my investments and incurred losses. i think this bear market will end soon as december is approaching. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 04:05:21 PM
It is hard one to call buddy, some people say we are at the end others say we are gearing up for another drop. If your a long term holder, make sure you are happy with your portfolio and delete delta off your phone
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
I think that bear market continue until 2019 march. After that time i hope we can see some price movements and bull market but nobody cant predict the time correctly. I lost huge amount of USD.I really need a bull market again.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
Yes, no one knows when the market will return. We can only hope and wait until the end of the year. Forecasting that the cryptographic economy will grow at the end of the year. So keeping your coin is the best option you have. Be patient and wait until the market grows again
Activity: 287
September 30, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
Yes . We all see The bear market has not stopped yet. It continues, we will not see the market grow this year. Hopefully this scenario will end this year. Market growth will begin next year as the market recovers
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 30, 2018, 02:28:05 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Now many regret that they did not take advantage of this opportunity and did not sell many coins at the beginning of the year. But I realized that we do not need to focus on the past, we must hope for the best and not miss new opportunities
Proceeding from this, I imagine what will happen if the market grows well and the holders of the crypto currency will no longer miss the opportunity to pull out their investments with profit. As a result, the market will constantly fall, because the proposal will increase. Therefore, it is rather difficult to predict what the future expects for the currency. And here no diagrams will work. It seems to me that bitcoin will not be able to achieve high price values ​​precisely because people will constantly be afraid of losing their investments and will continue to sell their bitcoins at the slightest risk, rumors.
As for the market decline, it can not last too long. Soon it will grow anyway.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 01:27:03 AM
Its really hard to tell. In fact there is no exact way of telling when this will end and no one can really say exactly when. It already happens before so we can only predict what will happen based on our past experiences. In my opinion, I think it will last for the next couple of months. Maybe until early part of next year.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 01:21:05 AM
Due to the fact that the owners of big exchanges have a huge impact on the dynamics of prices, the confusion in the cryptocurrency market is increasing and no one knows what to expect in the near future. I think, until the strict control over the exchanges begins, the bear market will continue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 28, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. But at the moment I see that bitcoin is moving in the side and this indicates that the market is starting to stabilize.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
Now many regret that they did not take advantage of this opportunity and did not sell many coins at the beginning of the year. But I realized that we do not need to focus on the past, we must hope for the best and not miss new opportunities
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
it's hard to say exactly, my opinion, that the correction will soon be completed. Maybe in 1-2 months and the market will start a new movement upward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
As we know that crypto market is quite unpredictable and its growth depends on good and bad news. So we hope that the good news will come very soon, whereby market will be recover and it will again touch its high level. So till then have patience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
The more trading pairs will appear the more possibilities for total market cap growth. What is the driving factor for marketcap growth? Successful tradings? The more educated, successful traders will begin to trade the more rise we may expect? And more successful ICO also may affect positively?
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
It's possible that no new money comes into the market, and bitcoin does not go up. As we get closer and closer to Dec, people think a bull run might not happen. Some people who got in a while ago finally give up and cash out and we dip even further down.

It's anyone's guess, but I think the bear market will continue into next year.
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
I think that most people are waiting for a good market, but someone gave up the whole thing,but I'm sure that in vain, I believe in the viola, just have to be patient.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Fundamentally, Bitcoin should be ready to move up in the very near future. We're seeing the pattern tighten to a point where it can't go on.
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
There is only speculation on this matter, because only those people who actually arrange for market manipulation can possess concrete information. I tend to think that the market will react to new infusions and interests around the end of October.
Activity: 206
September 28, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
I think this is a dreadful time for you to do anything for us to do anything with our crypto now, they exhibit is in shocking condition now, and no straightforward for us to think holding is a brilliant idea, the market is dropping every moment now, so I dont figure we should offer anything starting at now, it may be keep dropping for a long time yet we should pick between constrained choices anyway keep holding.
Pages:
Jump to: