Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 17. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 28, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

In fact, this bear year is not going to perpetuate for a long time, but it is useful at the same time in some cases; it helps rooting out any short-term investors and brings more educated people in this domain.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
Bears are very strong. Pull cryptocurrency down and continue to pull further. Interestingly when to end this correction? I think not soon
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 05:43:52 AM
The bear market will still exist for a long time, first because the purchasing power in the market is still insufficient, and secondly, there are not many projects attracting investors in the market!
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
I believe a bear market is close to the end and bull run can start at any moment. As you have noticed the market doesn’t have any serious down moves for almost a month, and some coins like Ripple even show some slight grow.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:01:05 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

We should not be worried about bear market because I strongly believed that it will end in few days from now and you will recover all your capital invested and earn the profit that you wanted.
Activity: 308
September 27, 2018, 06:43:27 PM
This bear market has really lasted more than expected and has also proven some people who said they are expert in analyzing the crypto market wrong. What I want everyone to do is hold, never panic sell, if we all can have this hold attitude, we will go out of bear market at no distance time.
I am not even sure that there is such thing as a crypto analyst. Nobody knows anything. Just speculating. No panic sell is a good advice. Holding rules.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:27:35 PM
The market is red, and the panic began to grow. My strategy in the market - I remain patient, holding tokens until market prices start to increase
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
It depends on when the hedge funds and the sharks find the market is in a dip and will push the value of the coin, then the fomo all the coin as last year made everyone rush crypto input
Activity: 31
September 27, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
Has not pulled out practically anything. Yes, all the time I just say to myself: "Why did not I sell my coins in January?" Such an excitement was! ". Now everything has died down. And now everyone is trying not to keep the investment for long.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
and i think this is time of ending bear market Cheesy jesus that was a awesome times when i see this upper movements in tradingview. btc broke the important recistance i hope we will see this at least one day.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
I think that the bearish market is coming to an end and soon the market will begin a new upward movement.
I think it will happen soon, in 1-2 months.
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
According to me nobody perfectly knows about how long will this bear market continues because we see every-time it is for very short period but this time it has taken a very long time.
Actually i think this is due to regulations from around the world because its growth is depends on good and bad news coming from around the world and any news takes market to downwards or upward.
As if we gone through the past of crypto market then we see it definitely grow in last quarter of the every year. So i hopeful that very soon it will grow, and recover before the end of this year and we will see also a new high prices of all Bitcoin and all other coins.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Now is a bad time for sale. I'm waiting for a rise in the prices of Crypto-currency. I will not sell it cheaply. I do not have another... Sad
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
i think that this bear market will continue up to january next year. just like last year when the market suddenly drops in january. hoping that this bear market will give us fortune and many tokens will be listed and distributed for the benefit of many.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
If we base on the trend last year, it will continue until the first quarter of the next year. Hoping that this will happen again this last quarter. To enjoy our holidays and to celebrate new year with a happy face.
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
I think we should not regret about our past decisions. Because that decision we got mostly without any knowledge about market conditions and market analysis. We have to make better understand about this market by studying and start to make trading decision according to our knowledge. I think this dip will continue more. And also there should be market recover up that final bottom.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
The fall will continue until large investors decide to enter the cryptocurrency market again.When this happens, the bitcoin price will start to rise sharply.
Activity: 229
September 27, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I personally still keep all my savings.
I think that closer to the new year the market will begin to rise to the top.
What will bring me and all the rest of the long-awaited profit.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
I think that the market will recover by the end of the year is exactly and maybe more. Because the prices have fallen very low and they need a lot of time to recover. I think that the growth of the crypto currency will be in the new year.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
We do not have much time left to make a little profit on the bear market, so it's best to hurry up and start closing our positions this October, because there are very good chances for a bull market and it will begin very quickly
Pages:
Jump to: