Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 11. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
Bearish market works always and its position for this is too clear because they are always actual. I don't understand theem but they get good money.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 08:58:44 AM
It is very hard to predict how long it will continue in the market because Bitcoin price is kept fluctuating in the market which we cannot able to predict how long the market will continue like this. The only option after investing we have to move according to the situation of the market.
many people predict market growth but every prediction is not necessarily true, for now the market is still in poor condition often up and down. in the market the rise and fall of prices is a normal thing so in my opinion after experiencing this condition the market will return to normal in time sooner or later I find it difficult to guess. so do what you have to do for now, think well so you can make the right choice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 08:57:55 AM
No one know. It can finish within month,because there are plenty of news about SEC, ETF, BAKKT should happen soon, so I am waiting for a strong movement
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 08:53:58 AM
I can hardly believe that the Bulls will arrive at the end of this year, because it is nearing the end of the year, but the market of crypto is still silent and lacking any vitality. Even the daily fluctuations are very small, which is completely different from last year.
Activity: 420
October 17, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
It is very hard to predict how long it will continue in the market because Bitcoin price is kept fluctuating in the market which we cannot able to predict how long the market will continue like this. The only option after investing we have to move according to the situation of the market.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
Now I already understand that it was necessary to sell, if not all, then a large half of at least this spring. And then buy what you like at lower prices. But I also caught myself hoping for market growth by the new year. Now I don’t know what to do, wait or go for now.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 17, 2018, 08:39:49 AM
The hardest thing to accept is that no one knows how long the bear market will last. It is causing panic because everytime the market slightly recovers, it will go down again and this is tiring if you are a trader. I am sure anyone who trades can relate to what I have said.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
Bear market like this is unpredictable. This difficult situation makes the situation so unstable and we may face great risks in the face of all decisions. All we need to do is be patient and wait until the situation gets much better. Everyone experiences the same thing and they can do nothing but follow the existing path.

Bear market will not stop and all that will always happen at any time without being able to predict correctly !!

Yes, the market situation is unpredictable because suddenly the price is dropping and suddenly the price is kept increasing and even Bitcoin price is suddenly increasing and decreasing. The bear market will continue until the price of Bitcoin will start increasing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 17, 2018, 08:22:19 AM
The bear market has been going on for three quarters already, but trends to a change in trend are not yet visible. One thing is for sure - sooner or later the bull market will start, because in nature everything is cyclical.

The trend is still nowhere to be found and the coming of the anticipated yearend bullmarket will still depend on a positive factor that may happen in the remaining months. This factor, if materializes, would start the bullrun or some short price surges before people start selling again because of the incoming holiday expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 17, 2018, 08:03:20 AM
Bear market like this is unpredictable. This difficult situation makes the situation so unstable and we may face great risks in the face of all decisions. All we need to do is be patient and wait until the situation gets much better. Everyone experiences the same thing and they can do nothing but follow the existing path.

Bear market will not stop and all that will always happen at any time without being able to predict correctly !!
Activity: 448
October 17, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
I think that now bear market is about to end. Bitcoin and altcoins will soon be revived and prices will rise. We can enter the bull season in a few weeks, market volumes may rise.
Bear market wont continue anymore Smiley
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 17, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
In my opinion, this market will continue for some time to come. It may take up to half a year to recover. Therefore, choosing to buy and hold potential coins will be a good investment decision for investors who do not have a lot of time on the trading floor.
Every investor hopes for a quick recovery of the market and I also want to believe that by the end of the year we will see a growing market .. but I cannot believe it and I think that the market growth will have to wait longer than we expect.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
In my opinion, this market will continue for some time to come. It may take up to half a year to recover. Therefore, choosing to buy and hold potential coins will be a good investment decision for investors who do not have a lot of time on the trading floor.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
I continue to keep your coins and wait for the market recovery, it will happen, only question of time. Now many investors are afraid to enter the market should be good news, then the market will turn and begin to grow.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 07:10:19 AM
I think that this market will still be recovering for a very long time. Because now the trend towards correction has begun. And you need to give him time to recover and then there will be growth.
Activity: 170
October 17, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
I think we will soon meet a different market. After the new year, the correction should go away. And it will be possible to begin to fully work and invest. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Until we all run out of coins in the wallet. I think we should just wait and listen and do what is right. The funds that I manage to get out, I reinvest it on a much smaller price of coins and tokens.Because in nature everything is cyclical.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 05:03:21 AM
Till the bull tun from my point of view. Because there will be an increasing of bull's amount and they will get the top position on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 728
October 15, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
Everyone thinks and predicts differently, but no one can answer this question accurately. One thing is for sure that after the fall there will be growth.
Activity: 784
October 15, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
I think the end of the bear market is near. Most likely at the end of November we will see growth again and most likely the market will grow in the second half of December.
Pages:
Jump to: