Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 47. (Read 6665 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
The bears will soon go into hibernation and the bulls are now getting heat up for the run! This year's second half will be another tremendous time for the crypto market! Probably even better than 2017! Wouldn't hurt to be optimistic don't you think?

Not until there is a big changes that will happen.The market needs new player not just the blackrock but the rest of its kind which can buy much of the circulating supply that will left the pump and dumpers burn. Those players aren't going to onto this market when there isn't the ETF or the regulations ironed. There could me much time left for us to buy more for our wallets before the bullrun we wait will happen.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
holding will be the best way to avoid lossing money from bitcoin investments. i invest in bitcoin because i know this coin will help me to earn lot of money even im just a student. just trust bitcoin and you can earn more profit later.
Activity: 294
Crypto_Walet
The bears will soon go into hibernation and the bulls are now getting heat up for the run! This year's second half will be another tremendous time for the crypto market! Probably even better than 2017! Wouldn't hurt to be optimistic don't you think?
I hear it for a year) i think the bull market wakes up when nobody  will wait for it, maybe today:)
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 779
Merit: 500

The bearish market has been finished. The market has been really good these past few days. Let us just hope that things will continue to get better until december. (Though I highly doubt that it will be until then). But anyway, all I can say is, I am very thankful that the market has become favorable

Nothing to sure the bearish trending on the market has ended. You forget the news about Bitcoin ETF funds in the next time can make the value of Bitcoin "go to the moon" or "go to the hell" anytime. As long as that news means accepted Bitcoin ETF, the Bitcoin value can increases at least to $10,000 again before the end of this year. I think so!
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

Well that would matter on you, it is up to you on how are you going to handle your situations aside from that a person has its own instinc, an idea where pop up eventually in your mind on what to do. If you will follow that mostly positive result will come along. That is good direction too but it always depends on your needs.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I continued with the decision to hold all of them until the market recovered. Not too negative when the market falls, so I'm still holding on instead of firing at all when seeing prices drop every day. I believe many people think and make decisions like me.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
In my opinion, the bear market will last until the end of the year, and the rebound of the market will take advantage of various factors. This is not an easy thing.

We are no longer in the bear market so I disagree. The market is growing slowly and constantly. When you compare where we are last June, you would see that we are in a way better position.
This is the trend we've been waiting for so long and it may continue until year ends. Though it have a huge difference from previous trend but it could be enough to have market growing and for sure,  many investors will back then.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the bear market will last until the end of the year, and the rebound of the market will take advantage of various factors. This is not an easy thing.

We are no longer in the bear market so I disagree. The market is growing slowly and constantly. When you compare where we are last June, you would see that we are in a way better position.
Activity: 490
Activity: 90

The bearish market has been finished. The market has been really good these past few days. Let us just hope that things will continue to get better until december. (Though I highly doubt that it will be until then). But anyway, all I can say is, I am very thankful that the market has become favorable
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

Many sold a long time, a little hold. Work hard to predict when the bears market is over. You can only expect and hope), I think by the fall there will be movement.
Activity: 85
Noone knows what will happened with btc, but many people are making some scientifiic explanations about Btc going to 1$, and other also that Btc will be 50k or  100k $. So you have to do what you believe. I, personally believe that BTC will rise again and be at least 20k$.Good luck to all of us.
Activity: 23
Now is the time to pour money into Crypto. It's going to fly I believe so. Many professional investors said that the market this year increased more than last year
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Yeah it could barely make a big move on the crypto market price. So sad that there are too many fluctuations but when we ask about the current situation for bitcoin the price stabilizes at 7K USD and i do not know also when will this bear market continue. Hopefully we could be able to see a good market price increase in the near future.
This is unpredictable investment technology so theres no specific time when it will end, all we need to do is to wait until it will explodes in higher prices in order to gain good profit as well.
Activity: 115
The market fell and the panic began to feel but i remain patient with holding my coins until market prices begin to increase to reduce the losses that I am experiencing at this time
Activity: 196
There were a lot of forecasts from different sources: and that the market will turn after the new year, then by spring, then by summer... many things are said and spoken... But it seems to me that really no one knows when it will really be a market turn
Activity: 35
A great many people are as yet holding, in the event that we as a whole hauled out the market would be literally nothing. There is no expression, costs are just right now at November costs of a year ago. Still heaps of space for benefit to be taken. Most are trusting that bitcoin does not plunge lower than 6k so we can twofold base and proceed upwards. In the event that anybody lets you know with conviction what will happen they are simply speculating.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
If anybody know when market change trend - he is lying or he have few thousands Bitcoins and he is leader of opinions.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Well if it goes according to the last bear market than we should expect a multi-year bear market. But at this point no one can predict anything accurately. If you are holding from the top than it would be better to just keep on holding now as the market is too much in red and it won't make any sense to sell now.
But I think this is the explanation that makes the most sense, after all there is almost no new money that will enter this market, no one has the money necessary to make the market to grow up and when we add the fear that is in the market, then the chances a fast recovery happens is very low, so a bear market that last a few years seems like the only logical conclusion.
Pages:
Jump to: