Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 48. (Read 6665 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I'm just holding BTC because fiat convertion is hard to liquidate. I also believe that Bitcoin price will soon change and go back to its previous all time high price. I think this red market will continue until the end of third quarter of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

everyone will keep hold the coins they have. this situation has happened long enough and there has been no change at all. this may be the most severe crypto condition, all of which will hope that the market soon returns green.
Activity: 168
We lose money while this bear market continues. For 2018, crypto money had to go very well. It was the other way around, and we suffered a lot. I hope the piasa will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

We have the same situation.
As my crypto assets was worth as high as $150,000 this last January but today it only offered me $23,000 so I think I really lose huge percentage of my portfolio since the first major crypto market dipping.
Today, I just think that I should sell my Altcoins that time so that I can be able to invest today while they are all cheap and on sale.
Just hold if you want to reach that amount again but if you can't bear the current market condition you could take the losses and get your investment out, anyway we know that market will not be always like this now, positive news will come out soon for sure Smiley
I do not know about this because I know the bear market is over at the beginning of last June and I do not like it if the bear market will be resumed especially now that many people are investing in Altcoin that promise and wait for altcoin price back and crypto market now this alone has not recovered much less let alone soon bear market will likely many people who do not like this
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think we all need to calm down. And most importantly, stop turning back. What is done is done. Think about the future. The market will still show itself on the very good side. I'm sure we can count on growth. Just need to wait.
Waiting is a way to make a choice. After half a year's observation, it may still take longer. There are no other signs in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think we all need to calm down. And most importantly, stop turning back. What is done is done. Think about the future. The market will still show itself on the very good side. I'm sure we can count on growth. Just need to wait.
Activity: 129
I am now patiently holding on, I believe in encryption, I believe it will not let me down, in this encrypted world, falling and rising are normal, encryption will not die, I believe that we will not be long before we will usher Bull market!
Activity: 85
This can't be judged, but I always believe that encryption will rise. Although this bear market has been going on for six months, it has cost me a lot of money, but we need to maintain an optimistic attitude, optimistic attitude, until the market recovers, I will Get rich profits
Activity: 151
We can't predict how long the market will last in the trough, but I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so as long as we hold our coins patiently waiting for the arrival of the bull market, then we will be able to make huge profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Crypto currency can not constantly grow in price. It has always been and will be periods of price rises and falls. This should be treated as inevitable. Of course, such long market stalemates do not like anyone, but there's nothing to be done about it. To this position leads to human stupidity. There would not be such a rush for bitcoin at the end of the year, when it began to grow in price, there would not be such a big and long fall in price and stagnation of the market. Bitcoin would have risen much more, in price, if it had grown more slowly. In addition, it would have a completely different attitude of states and there would not have been such problems with its legalization.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
It will close very soon. Because as much as it has been done. People also began to invest in thinking that they were late. Rising starts with investments.
Activity: 182
Many of us remain in this market because we believe in cryptocurrency, and did not sell and leave this market at the peak. But it's really hard for us to hold on and not sell, because the portfolio is decreasing every day!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
it's good to hodl and cant predict the bear market, but once the bull is come, the growth % you cant imagine...
No one can know how long the market situation be like that because market is so unpredictable. But you be optimistic and anyone can predict of the growth of the market or can predict when it to rise. And since market is still dumping then its better to buy lots of coins that have potential, so when market start rising then trade your buyed coin, so you can get huge profit. Just buy and wait to market increase, check the market if there's a little movement upward rapidly, then it means market is recovering from its long period of dropping.
Activity: 71
In the crypto money world we have a bear time that never ends this year. It is not clear how long it will be. I hope this summer crypto money will recover itself. If we continue like this, we lose.
Activity: 154
hopefully in september market conditions recover. just as it did last year where during that month the price of crypto was huge.
Activity: 140
Most people are still holding, if we all pulled out the market would be absolutely nothing. There is no saying, prices are only currently at November prices of last year. Still lots of room for profit to be taken. Most are hoping that bitcoin does not dip lower than 6k so we can double bottom and continue upwards. If anyone tells you with certainty what will happen they are just guessing,

Nobody can really predict when this bear market stay. But according to the analyst bitcoin alone should be pumping up to $25k by the end of this year. That's something to watch if it really reaching that value also other coin will go up.
Activity: 24
it's good to hodl and cant predict the bear market, but once the bull is come, the growth % you cant imagine...
Activity: 98
In the crypto money world we have a bear time that never ends this year. It is not clear how long it will be. I hope this summer crypto money will recover itself. If we continue like this, we lose
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I also regret that I did not sell some coins before and thought that the situation will change for the better, and I'm still waiting for improvement and price increases, although it is very difficult to look at the falling market for more than half a year
Activity: 98
Why do some investors start to panic even during a small correction? I think that after the last huge market dump those who survived shoudn't be scared of anything. It was a great lesson for everyone, and now I don't even pay attention for such short dumps like this.
Pages:
Jump to: