Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 45. (Read 6665 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
No one can really tell because no one exactly knows whats happening in crypto. Its their nature. But based on history, maybe it will last for another month or two.
I believe that this will last until next year. Cryptocurrency simply suffers the influence of whales and surging players. We also have to reckon with the neutrality of many countries in the address of the crypto currency.
Activity: 55
No one can really tell because no one exactly knows whats happening in crypto. Its their nature. But based on history, maybe it will last for another month or two.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
There is already price reversal in the market of cryptocurrency.  The bull ride have not started and I believe the bull will ride the market vigorously on any good news been presented any moment from now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
No one know how long the bear market will last, it is depends on the investors and the whale to decide where the price will go. The time frame in crypto is faster than stocks so i believe the bear market will be over in less than a year. There's a lot of guys in your position though so it's fine to just hold the token through bear market and maybe we will have a bigger bull run later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Nobody can predict that when this bearish trend of this market will be over but i think this bearish trend will be over very soon and we can see this market at new higher level in next 1-2 months. so i suggest you to hold your coins for better returns.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I do not know / I cant give any prediction regarding the market recovery but I am observing the market if how the market will goes and if the market will just be like the previous market. What previous ? After the market goes 1000$ before it really goes down and recover after a year / years. With what is happening I am happily and patiently holding my coins.
No one can guess precisely about when this situation will end, but I'm just guessing it looks like the market will recover until the end of August, keep still be patient to hold it and hope that the market will recover faster.
Activity: 473
No one can really say for how long the bear will continue but for me, I am patiently holding my coin till the market recover because selling will be at loss but if I hold till the market recover, I can be able to sell and make profit when the price of the coin increase.
Activity: 81
I think not for long because Bitcoin is growing every day and altcoins also should grow soon.
The time is coming to the new year, the market is leveled and is going to go up. I think next year will be a great growth, at least I hope it with all my heart.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the market will bull run again, around september. that's my prediction. I refer to last year, when the market continues to increased from the month of september and finally peaked in December.
Activity: 60
The average bear market lasts for 15 months, with stocks declining 32 percent. This bear market will last only a few months more. With recent developments and news surrounding cryptocurrency adoption worldwide, price is bound to rise because demand moves price.
Activity: 154
I think not for long because Bitcoin is growing every day and altcoins also should grow soon.
Activity: 420
We might not know how long the. Bear Market will be in control,the only thing to do is to stop over thinking and being driven into panic sales dumping the value of the coins in the process,one thing for certain however is that nomatter how long the. Bear might be in control, the market will recover at some point. So let's just be patient and wait for it to recover
Activity: 56
I remember that the last bear market has gone through three years, and this time it should be within this time. The key is to see if the technology development of cryptocurrency is going smoothly, and whether the regulation of each country will be strict.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I do not know / I cant give any prediction regarding the market recovery but I am observing the market if how the market will goes and if the market will just be like the previous market. What previous ? After the market goes 1000$ before it really goes down and recover after a year / years. With what is happening I am happily and patiently holding my coins.
Activity: 84
We can really not say exactly when there will be a bull run or bear rum but we can only hope the bears the market have experienced this times with end soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
This continuing fall in bitcoin is due to shorten by the big traders as they know about the expiation of CME contracts. But you will see in the future , that the small traders those are going shortens will come in the grip of CME and CBOE and will incur losses...
Activity: 77
I sold everything at the highest price this winter and was very pleased with the result. Now I am ready to buy coins because the price is very low and the profits can be very high so if someone thinks about buying coins now is the perfect time for this
Activity: 490
now it would be foolish to sell, because it's too late. It is necessary to wait, even if the market returns only in a year or two
Activity: 238
I missed the point and didn't sell coins in winter.... when I saw that prices fell in a few times then I was crushed and depressed. But even in this situation, I didn't sell my coins and hope for the market growth at the end of this year. Panic is a very serious enemy that you have to fight every day to retain the coolness and beastly rage
Activity: 81
There is panic, this cannot be ruled out. But it is worth thinking about patience . it will help .
Pages:
Jump to: