Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 52. (Read 6665 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 102
It is not bear market, it is normal situtation. Why you always waiting  for price pumping? There are no more fresh blood in crypto for that, many people left, no one came in. Easy
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Nobody can actually say the time. That is a bad thing about bitcoin. Nobody can actually rightly predict what comes out of the price. No one can say when the price goes up or down. Although that is what makes blockchain technology a very great unique invention.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
It's possible to have this bear market for a couple of years. This is not the first time we are going through a bigger market crash (2013 December was the first bigger crash) and like we can see, it almost took 4 years before any significant bull market started again.

So we really cannot say for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I think that no one will tell you how long it will last , but do not miss the opportunity and invest now
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I really do not know what to say about this bearish market anymore, it's past the middle of the year already and the market still going red, all I can say is, let's keep watching and see what would happen before the end of the year
Merit: 104
The market will fall as much as it is necessary for those who manage it. this can last until the end of the year or even longer
Activity: 48
I think the market will start blooming starting from August. Let's just wait and see what will happen, because it's been a while we have been experiencing the fall in market prices, which isn't good enough. I have lost a whole lot of money as a result of this present bad market. I hope things will get better pretty soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think the as long as the company is operating and there are lots of people that supports their services,
the cryptocurrency will be able to continue and never be stop in certain moment.
Activity: 84
I think the crypto currency will return to the end of this year, we can hold bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I think the bear market will until summer end then people will back to work and start to move the market. Be patience hold your bitcoin
Activity: 100
i personally do not know precisely whilst undergo will give up and bull will upward thrust. i've seen bulls rise this month, however that did no longer last long. there is news pronouncing that April - may additionally the market will rise, i think we are able to just wait.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I only sold a fraction of my coins, and I also wish I had sold everything. I still keep my coins, because I am sure that the market will grow again, it's just a matter of time now.
Activity: 308
I am also doing what you are doing with your coins,holding the tokens almost two months. I am still patiently waiting for the crypto to recover from this downfall and I hope that this will not take until the end of the year. Let's just be patient and wait for everything to go back the way it was.
Activity: 112
no one can appropriately expect the scenario available on the market. but i'm positive that within the coming months there might be extreme news about bitcoin. probable, the marketplace is now decently disasters, because bitcoin will once more benefit momentum - every body expects to attain the lowest.
Activity: 140
I think nobody can categorically say exactly when a bear or bull trend will expire. But with the present bull trend we can only hope it will last for long though.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Bear markets make people a lot of money, they just don’t know it at the time. all we can do is put stop loss or keep holding. If we look at the past sometimes the bear market takes 1-3 year sometime only 1week or less
Activity: 616
All that we see now on the market is definitely a product of manipulation and these manipulations work very well on the market, just imagine that such actions on the market will be able to very well increase your deposit. Would you say no?
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
I think this is an awful time for you to do anything for us to do anything with our crypto now, they showcase is in appalling condition now, and no simple for us to think holding is a smart thought, the market is dropping each minutes now, so I dont figure we should offer anything as of now, it might be continue dropping for quite a while yet we must choose between limited options however continue holding.
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I keep my coins and hope to improve the situation in the market of crypto-currencies and price increases, although I had to sell a few of my coins, because I need cash. I still believe that there will be a lot of growth and I will be able to profitably sell some coins.
Pages:
Jump to: