Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 58. (Read 6665 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 12
i hope there will not continue. because all my altcoins lose their value..
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
There will be much more needed stability after g20 summit, after which it will be a complete bull run. We are seeing the lowest dip for 2018, buy coins of your favorite projects and hodl!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that bear market will continue 1 month. I don't panic. I believe that everything will be fine.
Activity: 196
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
When the big players decided to push the market up it would be the start of the market recovery,also the lightning network of bitcoin is making these shitcoins worthless because of bitcoin's price surges up everyone with the altcoins will get rekt.Holding would be the best thing to do when the bears are showing up but generally speaking we are still in bearish market.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
No one really knows especially when these manipulators are still going to dump their coins,there no assurance when but surely in the future bitcoin's going to have an upgrade and it seems this month it would happen,that is why most of these peopleh are dumping their altcoins to get cheaper bitcoin after the market has crashed.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
i will hodl for a long-long time. Sellling now is bad idea because market can reverse anytime
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
To be honest no one in this world will know not unless you are the market manipulators in the market surely you will know when it is going to be.Lets just hope that the g20 summit will achieve success so that bitcoin's and cryptocurrencies will enjoy the opportunity that the market is giving to use,plus the lightning network of bitcoin is almost here so dont worry about the trend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
In my opinion, you should continue to hold and wait until the end of the G20. If successful and without any negative news, it is unlikely that the exchange rate will recover sharply in April. Always be consistent with your point of view, do not decide to depend on the thoughts of others.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

This is a long bear year, usually ends in late March or early April. The bulls usually run between late April and late June. One year it started mid July, but more often than not, May-June are solid bull months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Holding still would be the best thing to do especially when the market is failing too much,bears will soon be tired and these bulls are going to try to push our market back to its proper place,the lightning network seems to be perfected already and we are just waiting for bitcoin to implement this upgrade surely most of the altcoins will be taken for granted.
Merit: 12
I also did not record profits. Undecided And this is the main mistake of many investors.
I believe that the right option is one-hold your coins.
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
The bitcoin and digital currencies are entering a bear market for more than half a year, with 90 percent of the counterfeit currency going to zero, according to prominent investor xue manzi.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
No one knows it could be on april when the lightning network would be announced,or it might be after the G20 summit has ended either of the two i wont going to sell my holdings right now because it isnt worth the hassle,the bearish market makes all of the altcoins bleed that is why most of these people are dumping their coins at loss.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I wait a long time for the rise, but looking at the charts I no longer believe in the rapid growth of bitcoin. It's frustrating, but faith in cryptocurrency is not gone. Month still'll suffer.
Activity: 182
Specific date is still uknown because if anyone knows that would be an insider,this bear market will soon come to its end because the bitcoin is going to be more massive because the lightning network will be implemented in the next few weeks suspectedly when the G20 summit has ended already that will be the time when we will have some reversal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Of course it would be nice to pull out my deposit, but I did not dare.  Smiley And I do not regret it especially, everything will be fine, it's just a long correction.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The Bear market have no doubt lasted longer than expected, to those holding their coins and tokens since January till date has no choice than to hodl it. But selling at the moment will be a great loss. All eyes are on the coming month of April when the recovering is being expected according to some analysis.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I'm also still holding my coins but prices are continously dropping. It seems hard to get back to the older prices, but I think this bearish trend will end in summer.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
Today is Hindu calender New year and many people thought that it will also impact market so they started selling for small profit.

Market will start rising from April and it will never go down after that, lot of scam Icos are also responsible for this
Activity: 275
Holding could have saved your ass ,bull run is already in our doors we are just waiting for the G20 summit to end.Nothing will stop bitcoin because the lightning network is ready by now and we are just waiting for the announcement and im sure that most of these altcoins will bleed a lot so we need to stick with the king,bitcoin would save our ass from the bull's overwhelming market.
Pages:
Jump to: