Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 60. (Read 6665 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

We have the same situation.
As my crypto assets was worth as high as $150,000 this last January but today it only offered me $23,000 so I think I really lose huge percentage of my portfolio since the first major crypto market dipping.
Today, I just think that I should sell my Altcoins that time so that I can be able to invest today while they are all cheap and on sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Yup, holding, holding, holding.
(and occasionally trade to gain 2 or 3%, just to fight the boredom....)
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I think this is a very bad time for you to do anything for us to do anything with our crypto now,  they market is in terrible condition now, and no easy for us to think holding is a good idea, the market is dropping every minutes now, so i dont think we should sell anything at this moment now, it may be keep dropping for a very long time but we have no choice but keep holding.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Simple answer Friend, When the Bulls win the tug of war match going on. When there is more buyers than sellers and so on and so forth. Any other speculation is just nonsense....
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Nobody can say for sure when this crypto currency collapse ends, I just can be sure that the crypto currency will not die, because so many people are involved in this, including JPMorgan and the valencies of different countries.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Keep the faith and think in crypto value instead of fiat. You need confidence and not make an impulsive move to sell everything base on those FUD.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
Just hold your coin even if the price is so dip, I will advice to you that don't look on the market when it is bearish because you will attempt to sell your holding even if it is not the right time to sell your coin the tendency is this buy high sell low so you will loose profit just relax everythings going to be fine and don't panic at all.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
one of the greatest currencies ever made, and maybe the greatest, is coming soon. not tied to bitcoin, impossible to crash, the fastest public blockchain, 100% clean energy mining,  decentralised exchange, amutech, etc. in late April crytpocurrency users and enthusiasts willhave a safe haven from the disaster. the greatest cryptocurrency and greatest currency ever created by man is coming and its name is NUMA
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
not only it will continue, but it will get worse since news from G20 summit are gonna finish Cryptocurrency

I've been predicting this crash for about 3 weeks now. Noone cared, now it's time to suffer the consecuences of believing guys that were faith blinded.

This red tide is so huge, i think no investor will get in again. This is the end.

Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 18, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
haha largely holding, and doing bounties so that there's still a positive "stream" of income. well, at least hold the coins with strong fundamentals, those u strongly believe in.
Activity: 308
March 18, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
Many were in this period for their stupidity, I'm too)))
It remains only to keep, to close such minuses there is no sense ...
Maybe by the end of this month everything will change, but this is my guess
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
Actually I'm still in profit from my initial investment if I cash out now. But -1000% since the January Bullrun Mania. Good thing I got my capital back. Yes. A boring current market indeed for me. Let's all just hope for the best in Q3-Q4
A bit thrilling now since we have something we will be watch out for, it will be good to know our patience up to until when we will be capable of holding it. Let's just hope too that the flow will be like what crypto makes last year.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
Actually I'm still in profit from my initial investment if I cash out now. But -1000% since the January Bullrun Mania. Good thing I got my capital back. Yes. A boring current market indeed for me. Let's all just hope for the best in Q3-Q4
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
just keep holding its better to hold than sell at lose just have faith crypto market  will bounce back soon beside its only first quarter of the year and you are not the only in this situation.
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
I'm still holding because I really believe in alts and think, that thay will raise up X2 or X3 this may or in summer. Now we need only wait.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
If everything goes well in the next two weeks (G20 summit) and there are no more surprises, we should be able to see a bull movement in april.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
Most people are still holding, if we all pulled out the market would be absolutely nothing. There is no saying, prices are only currently at November prices of last year. Still lots of room for profit to be taken. Most are hoping that bitcoin does not dip lower than 6k so we can double bottom and continue upwards. If anyone tells you with certainty what will happen they are just guessing,
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: