Pages:
Author

Topic: How long you in bitcoin world? - page 22. (Read 16139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
August 06, 2016, 09:56:24 PM
I've got entered in bitcoin 2 years before. in 2014 when my friend told me about bitcoin faucets. I tried some faucets but didn't found them too good to be true. then I left the bitcoin for some time. and next time I join this forum suggested by a friend and then I got to know the real beauty of bitcoin.
now I can use bitcoin with no worry. I have 100% trust on it.

First time i had known about bitcoin was back in 2012 when my friend told me about it, he was doing some payments through bitcoins back then.
But i have got really into it about a year ago, in 2015 when i have started trading bitcoin and also other altcoins.
you missed a great chance.. that time the bitcoin price was very cheap. I  wish I could get a chance to buy bitcoins in those days.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
August 06, 2016, 09:23:16 PM
First time i had known about bitcoin was back in 2012 when my friend told me about it, he was doing some payments through bitcoins back then.
But i have got really into it about a year ago, in 2015 when i have started trading bitcoin and also other altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 09:21:36 PM
About 1.5 years in total, and it's been mostly as a spectator and not as much as an actual bitcoin stacker, though I'm trying.  Watched much drama on this forum throughout the years even before I bought bitcoin.  That's why I ended up making an account here, the fun.  Better than contact sports, better than boxing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
August 06, 2016, 07:22:51 PM
How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
The best part about bitcoin is that it is not controlled by any single authority.It is people's money and hence I have full trust in bitcoin and i can keep my investment in bitcoin forever
Yeah right but we dont know that how long bitcoin will be alive in the future.. and here in my country there is a company called coins.ph starting adopt bitcoin more shop and more store are accepting bitcoin as payment.. they release a igift that your bitcoin will be convert in giftcard that you can use in merchant in mall or store.. bitcoin has a good future..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 07:22:41 PM
I have three years more familiar with bitcoin. I was pleased and happy to have come to know bitcoin. bitcoin give me a better life than before.

2013 is the first year I knew bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin is really helping us in the best way and giving us an opportunity to earn extra money from it and I am earning bitcoins since last 2 years.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 07:19:29 PM
Two years till now and still a lot to learn.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 06, 2016, 07:11:14 PM
I have three years more familiar with bitcoin. I was pleased and happy to have come to know bitcoin. bitcoin give me a better life than before.

2013 is the first year I knew bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 07:05:24 PM
I am using Bitcoin since more than a year and half till now; and i found it as magical and powerful currency with a lot of features making it better than using fiat for me
I've been in bitcoin since 2014. But even though I've been in bitcoin for 2 years. I still think that fiat is still better than the bitcoin. maybe I'll think better bitcoin. when bitcoin can start d thank
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2016, 06:46:48 PM
I am using Bitcoin since more than a year and half till now; and i found it as magical and powerful currency with a lot of features making it better than using fiat for me
of course it is way better than fiat, if i have a chance i always use bitcoin for payment instead of fiat because in this way i can use banks as less as possible
Activity: 742
August 06, 2016, 06:17:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 06:08:15 PM
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
The best part about bitcoin is that it is not controlled by any single authority.It is people's money and hence I have full trust in bitcoin and i can keep my investment in bitcoin forever
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
August 06, 2016, 05:58:34 PM

I am using bitcoin before 1 year.I fully trust with bitcoin.I dont see any negative issue with bitcion.only the problem is fees.for small transfer fees really huge for some times and bitcoin also need to express everywhere.that's all.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
August 06, 2016, 05:17:17 PM
I knew about bitcoin yesterday , since my friends told me about bitcoin (advantages , how to getting my bitcoin) and hired me for joining this forum , it seems this is good forum for search any information related about bitcoin.
i think it was one of your best decisions made to join this forum, in it you will know much more about bitcoins and will manage to make huge fortune out of it i think
Activity: 334
August 06, 2016, 05:11:34 PM
I started using bitcoin since 2015, and from my research carryout.... I see that btc is trusted and can not be miss used if handled carefully...btc ain't for distrust or miss use of it,...but it an achiever.
Activity: 462
August 06, 2016, 04:24:26 PM
I am part of bitcoin world since last 2 years and I am very much satisfied with the bitcoins that I am earning from signature campaign and trading.
im in bitcoins for two years right now too and i really like it, to be honest i sometimes manage to make money out of trading and im really happy about it
Activity: 588
August 06, 2016, 04:20:25 PM
I am here for 2 years and i like everything, it's not boring for me, bitcoin world is so interesting and unknown to us, but i am gonna stay here for more.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 06, 2016, 04:03:35 PM

What a terrific way to express your ideas. Actually I don't know why it is necessary to talk again and again about those sheet stories about usage of bitcoin for criminals, and in this case only to ask about this irrelevant topic.
Activity: 672
August 06, 2016, 03:17:10 PM
i am totally new but i am willing to stay for a long, long while.

Welcome on the board and congratulations for choosing the best platform to earn bitcoins as this is the best place to learn and also to earn descent amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 02:28:19 PM
i am totally new but i am willing to stay for a long, long while.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 01:40:35 PM
I've been in bitcoin world for about 2-3 years now.
I can trust bitcoin because many people are talking about it and i understand about how bitcoin works.
I am new to this world. You might be aware of it. I am a newbie. I am very happy to join in this community.

Pages:
Jump to: