Pages:
Author

Topic: How long you in bitcoin world? - page 26. (Read 16139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
August 04, 2016, 07:39:23 AM
well i trust bitcoin...though have been in it for some while....i dont think there is any illegal about it...and i will be in it for long
Yup, i too believe in Bitcoin. And I am using since last 2 years. And one more thing is there are some people are using Bitcoin for illegal activities. That is why our governments will not accepting Bitcoin as legal. Because they can not track this Bitcoin transaction records. But anyhow the Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency. So I will be in it for a long time.
too complicated to studied for government , they are too lazy to do some research and knowing more about bitcoin.. if they know what exactly bitcoin it is and what benefits they could get. they are too busy feather one's nest.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 04, 2016, 07:28:34 AM
well i trust bitcoin...though have been in it for some while....i dont think there is any illegal about it...and i will be in it for long
Yup, i too believe in Bitcoin. And I am using since last 2 years. And one more thing is there are some people are using Bitcoin for illegal activities. That is why our governments will not accepting Bitcoin as legal. Because they can not track this Bitcoin transaction records. But anyhow the Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency. So I will be in it for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
August 04, 2016, 07:20:46 AM
i joined bitcoin payment system at 2010 so its now 6years passed and today i am earning and satisfying my human wants bitcoin has helped me and ofcourse to all mankind to understand and use the technology in our everyday life at many services or we can open our own busness
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
August 04, 2016, 06:59:57 AM
I believe during my mengntungkan bitcoin. During this time bitcoin already gives me an advantage and I feel it. I believe bitcoin will grow and become the ruler of crypto. I believe bitcoin will not die and could continue to invest here.

yeah bitcoin very menguntungan,mostly indonesia,indonesia have best 2 exchanger,TRIV and VIP
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 04, 2016, 06:54:48 AM
I believe during my mengntungkan bitcoin. During this time bitcoin already gives me an advantage and I feel it. I believe bitcoin will grow and become the ruler of crypto. I believe bitcoin will not die and could continue to invest here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
August 04, 2016, 06:20:27 AM
I've been in the bitcoin world for more or less 2 years now. I have only started with faucets before and never really knew about this place for so long until I got tired of faucets and looked for ways of earning bitcoins.
Even I came to know about this forum/signature campaigns, I feared to concentrate due to fear with my written English.
August 03, 2016, 10:58:59 AM
How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
Bitcoin is not a crptocurrency for thiefs it is what I call the future money which will make some of us that are wise rich, so please be wise and think well before posting
Im begging to you read clearly,i post it for discussed,i post from many source.thanks
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 03, 2016, 10:35:08 AM
I have join the bitcoin world for almost 3 years, when the first time i join there were a lot of people didnt know or recognized what is bitcoin and the price is still hadn't as good as now, now bitcoin become one of the greatest investment tool for me, hopefully bitcoin can exist for a long time and can be more valuable in the future
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 03, 2016, 10:13:25 AM
I actually started with stellar 3 years ago. Been reading the forums and articles about cryptocurrencies and found out Bitcoin. And it's simply much cooler and valuable than any other crypto. But for fun i also keep Doge and ltc.

I'm still confused with stella,thats virtual money or not hahah

Yes. Stellar is also a digital currency like Bitcoin.. but lesser in value and popularity.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 10:12:59 AM
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
Bitcoin is not a crptocurrency for thiefs it is what I call the future money which will make some of us that are wise rich, so please be wise and think well before posting
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 10:07:04 AM
I use bitcoin since 2013, but indeed so many negative issues, as well as positive. This sometimes makes me think, not to invest in the long term. finally I just took advantage of short-term, such as trade.
What is your first faucet do you visit?

I think he is not visiting faucet when you first get to know the bitcoin. But I see him directly trading the time get to know the bitcoin, because I see he just mention one thing that makes her able to get short term gains. Indeed bitcoin has potential negative, but it will not be problematic if all news is replaced with something new from bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 03, 2016, 10:06:27 AM
Bitcoin is not a currency for criminals. I'm here since 2013, and I love the BTC community. Also, I do trust it but not 100%. And now with the latest events happening (the theft), my credibility in this cryptocurrency is going a little bit down. But unless something happens to Blockchain.info, which is imo the most secure wallet website, it's going to be a great cryptocurrency in the future. Criminals are not using BTC, they're using all the currencies they can to get their stuff.
August 03, 2016, 10:03:53 AM
I use bitcoin since 2013, but indeed so many negative issues, as well as positive. This sometimes makes me think, not to invest in the long term. finally I just took advantage of short-term, such as trade.
What is your first faucet do you visit?
August 03, 2016, 10:02:21 AM
I actually started with stellar 3 years ago. Been reading the forums and articles about cryptocurrencies and found out Bitcoin. And it's simply much cooler and valuable than any other crypto. But for fun i also keep Doge and ltc.

I'm still confused with stella,thats virtual money or not hahah
August 03, 2016, 10:00:59 AM

i think i am in bitcoin world is almost 9 month and i really trust with bitcoin as my investment, because i get bitcoin with free  Grin i know many issue negative and positive about bitcoin, this is because there are not many information that people understand, and beside that not much country that will accept bitcoin as another payment methods.

if there are many community in each country that make little movement to trying to explain people about what is bitcoin actually, i believe this will make people to learning by doing, and after that they can accepted bitcoin.
Hahaha,yeah.
Bitcoin is universal money hahaha.qhen we go anywhere we doesnt need exchange money haha
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 03, 2016, 09:59:38 AM
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
August 03, 2016, 09:54:23 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 03, 2016, 09:52:23 AM

i think i am in bitcoin world is almost 9 month and i really trust with bitcoin as my investment, because i get bitcoin with free  Grin i know many issue negative and positive about bitcoin, this is because there are not many information that people understand, and beside that not much country that will accept bitcoin as another payment methods.

if there are many community in each country that make little movement to trying to explain people about what is bitcoin actually, i believe this will make people to learning by doing, and after that they can accepted bitcoin.
August 03, 2016, 09:51:58 AM

since i am a proper member of bitcoin user from last month of the year 2013 . i am paying about 60% transaction for my online purchase through bitcoins . i think bitcoins i a better way to buy sell product   . if you will ask my trust toward bitcoin then i will say bitcoin is 100% trusted .
but some of the bitcoin users are using bitcoins for storing black money which is not fair .
due to these type of peaople some government had banned the bitcoins use in own country .
but overall i will say it is very trusted
Same here,but now is semi-legal in my country,because some hacker hacker in here always transaction with bitcoin,mostly used dashcoin.

I though goverment jeaolus about system virtual money
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 09:47:02 AM

since i am a proper member of bitcoin user from last month of the year 2013 . i am paying about 60% transaction for my online purchase through bitcoins . i think bitcoins i a better way to buy sell product   . if you will ask my trust toward bitcoin then i will say bitcoin is 100% trusted .
but some of the bitcoin users are using bitcoins for storing black money which is not fair .
due to these type of peaople some government had banned the bitcoins use in own country .
but overall i will say it is very trusted
Pages:
Jump to: