Pages:
Author

Topic: How many accounts has Atlas made and why isn't he banned yet? - page 2. (Read 7052 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No, this is like me never giving you an iPad.

Affidavit of Truth:

I never gave him the domain. What I do with the domain is irrelevant. The fact I direct the domain to his server's IP is irrelevant. The relevant fact is the domain is rightfully mine and I never transferred it to him. I do not need to seek arbitration. I am innocent. I care not what this man feels and thinks about my property. He has no say and no claim on it. I am the judge here and the domain is my court.

The ruling: I am innocent.

I disagree.  If you say you will give it to him, then do not, then you are no better than any of the other scammers who frequent these forums.
I never said I would transfer it to him. Moot point.
So you're saying the following is a lie?

You really wanna go that direction? Excuse me while I go tell everyone who saw you give it to them in Skype while saying (paraphrased) "Still looking for a domain? You can have mine!" and then ran to go change the DNS (we trusted you at the time and didn't push the transfer issue), followed by the phrase (again, paraphrased) "I really love what you've done [to it]!".

It's paraphrased. All I can attest to is that I took my domain and pointed it towards his server and confirmed I did so. Nothing more and nothing less.
By pointing the domain to his server and telling him to use it, you implied that he would be able to use this domain for as long as you had it.  The reason that this implication can be made is because a domain is not something that a person can easily change without confusing their visitors.  In other words, a domain that may not be yours to use at any point in the future is worse than worthless.  And giving away something worse than worthless, while leading the other person to believe it holds value, is something only a scumbag would do.

Because you pointed your domain to his server, he built his intellectual property around it.

Because you have now redirected the domain to a different server, he has to recreate much of his intellectual property and brand name/image.

That makes you a scumbag.  You may have followed the letter of the law, but you sure as heck aren't following the spirit of it.

Important to note: he hasn't redirected it to a different site-- yet. To quote him "that's besides the point". The real point is that he claims even he is no longer in control of something he already gave to a group of witnesses. So then the logical conclusion would be to connect that group to the person in control and let them fight it out, no?

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that he gave the domain to us. Who in their right mind would put any work into a website, call it their own etc (on camera even), if it wasn't? The domain was abandoned by him and he saw a use for it. At the time, he was doing what he believed was a good thing for the group. It's just that the group doesn't do anything good for him personally now that he's stormed out all butthurt because we pointed out the flaws in his "woolong device", so this is his one and only avenue of revenge.

It's just pathetic is what it is. He knows the domain is not mine or his-- it's the groups. He also knows what he said, and we have logs, but due to the way skype logs chats I have to wait until someone else wakes up to pull it as I reformatted this PC a while back.

Rebranding won't be impossible, but this is not even about the domain anymore. I've already been advised by the group to just use the domain to forward to a new rebranded one at his expense. It's the only thing that makes any sense now. The real issue here is that he's a scammy fuck and still ignored by the mods and allowed to continue on like this.

When is it going to be okay for baby to get reprimanded for his bad behavior?

I gave the domain to you? So, there's no problem then? It's no longer in my possession in your view, so it's all good?

I'm glad this is settled.
If you don't recognize those sorts of implications, that makes you a scumbag.

What sort of reasons did he give you to terminate the relationship?
He condoned and encouraged disrespect of my person and what I had provided within his group. Their belief was I provided no value when that is clearly not the case; I own and direct a valuable domain to their server.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
IMHO I used to like this Atlas guy and his call for more PR and action to raise the price of BTC BUT he is way too childish and giving a wrong impression of our community to possible outside readers. Stop it please, you are degenerating our discussions.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
If you don't recognize those sorts of implications, that makes you a scumbag.

What sort of reasons did he give you to terminate the relationship?

Affidavit of Truth:

I never gave him the domain. What I do with the domain is irrelevant. The fact I direct the domain to his server's IP is irrelevant. The relevant fact is the domain is rightfully mine and I never transferred it to him. I do not need to seek arbitration. I am innocent. I care not what this man feels and thinks about my property. He has no say and no claim on it. I am the judge here and the domain is my court.

I disagree.  If you say you will give it to him, then do not, then you are no better than any of the other scammers who frequent these forums.

You really wanna go that direction? Excuse me while I go tell everyone who saw you give it to them in Skype while saying (paraphrased) "Still looking for a domain? You can have mine!" and then ran to go change the DNS (we trusted you at the time and didn't push the transfer issue), followed by the phrase (again, paraphrased) "I really love what you've done [to it]!".

It's paraphrased. All I can attest to is that I took my domain and pointed it towards his server and confirmed I did so. Nothing more and nothing less.
By pointing the domain to his server and telling him to use it, you implied that he would be able to use this domain for as long as you had it.  The reason that this implication can be made is because a domain is not something that a person can easily change without confusing their visitors.  In other words, a domain that may not be yours to use at any point in the future is worse than worthless.  And giving away something worse than worthless, while leading the other person to believe it holds value, is something only a scumbag would do.

Because you pointed your domain to his server, he built his intellectual property around it.

Because you have now redirected the domain to a different server, he has to recreate much of his intellectual property and brand name/image.

That makes you a scumbag.  You may have followed the letter of the law, but you sure as heck aren't following the spirit of it.
I don't recognize such implications.

In any case, the man should of recognized the value I was providing to him before he gave me reason to terminate our relationship.
legendary

Affidavit of Truth:

I disagree.  If you say you will give it to him, then do not, then you are no better than any of the other scammers who frequent these forums.

Also, I am neither mrich8 nor Ragnar in the list above. Whether they truly resolve to my location or not, I don't know; however, they are not me.

Affidavit of Truth:

legendary

Affidavit of Truth:

He has a history of backing out of agreements/bets once they no longer benefit him. 
False.

Affidavit of Truth:

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!

He has a history of backing out of agreements/bets once they no longer benefit him. 
legendary

Affidavit of Truth:

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

When or rather if Atlas should ever leave the nursing care of his parents and move out they should make a Reality TV show about his attempts at life on his own.

Affidavit of Truth:

legendary
Question:  How are you able to check the IP addresses of other users without being a moderator/admin of the forum?

I already explained that in the thread about theymos trying to take away signature images.
Got it - thanks.
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
Ok, I gotta know...

Atlas: Why so many user names?

So my statements and arguments are treated as they are. My person has been libeled against and I want to unremorsefully evade the falsehoods that pervade this forum.

So why do you associate your identities with one another? Unless you actually make an effort to remain pseudonymous, Matthew will just keep adding your user names to this list. Anyone with any significant reputation will have SOME criticism, you just have to trust people to weigh the evidence themselves.

Matthew: Are you doing this out of self interest, for Atlas' own good, or just for the lulz? First you were a psychology cop worried about a minor, now you're looking out for your group, and you've been making jokes the whole time. You keep saying you will call his parents, apparently an empty threat?

Trolling for the lulz has been the reasoning this whole time (Atlas is quite easy to troll because he's so obnoxiously self absorbed) but this has nothing to do with me this time. There are 5 people financially invested into the workings of that domain, who all have proof he gave it to them, and now he's bold faced lying because he knows it's valuable. He is a self important twisty snake.

I'd like to say "If you don't give that domain to me right now I'll blah blah blah", but frankly, I won't be the person doing anything. There are way more pissed people than me at this point. You really don't know what you're getting into Atlas.

You heard it here mods, he's a troll.
Why not simply offer to sell him the domain for a reasonable price instead of continuing to stamp your feet?
Because calling up the hosting company and sending them copies of identification is not worth $20 of Matthew's filthy money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's all about the game, and how you play it
Why not simply offer to sell him the domain for a reasonable price instead of continuing to stamp your feet?
Ok, I gotta know...

Atlas: Why so many user names?

Matthew: Are you doing this out of self interest, for Atlas' own good, or just for the lulz? First you were a psychology cop worried about a minor, now you're looking out for your group, and you've been making jokes the whole time. You keep saying you will call his parents, apparently an empty threat?

Trolling for the lulz has been the reasoning this whole time (Atlas is quite easy to troll because he's so obnoxiously self absorbed) but this has nothing to do with me this time. There are 5 people financially invested into the workings of that domain, who all have proof he gave it to them, and now he's bold faced lying because he knows it's valuable. He is a self important twisty snake.

I'd like to say "If you don't give that domain to me right now I'll blah blah blah", but frankly, I won't be the person doing anything. There are way more pissed people than me at this point. You really don't know what you're getting into Atlas.
Bring it on, Matthew. I am right. You're wrong. You could have Bill Clinton and his voluptuous groupies stand by your case and it would make little difference. The domain is mine and you can have it once it expires. It's very simple.
Pages:
Jump to: