Pages:
Author

Topic: How many accounts has Atlas made and why isn't he banned yet? - page 4. (Read 7052 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think its perfect, because as long as he keeps getting called out, new people coming to these forums to learn about bitcoins will be completely turned off by the plethora of fake accounts he has.  Especially when we keep calling him out in every thread he posts.

Only scammers do what he is doing.  There is no other purpose.
I am only being called out by liars and fraudsters. Their word is invalid.

I am not a scammer nor a thief.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
I think its perfect, because as long as he keeps getting called out, new people coming to these forums to learn about bitcoins will be completely turned off by the plethora of fake accounts he has.  Especially when we keep calling him out in every thread he posts.

Only scammers do what he is doing.  There is no other purpose.
I have not scammed nor stolen from anybody. These men have no valid say on my character.

You cannot claim none of us have valid say on your character and pass judgment on any of us in any manner.

I can for many of you have lied.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's all about the game, and how you play it
I have not scammed nor stolen from anybody. These men have no valid say on my character.

You cannot claim none of us have valid say on your character and pass judgment on any of us in any manner.
The right thing is ignoring you. It is still my domain. It's just my acquaintance (or somebody else) changed the password on the hosting account. You have no claim to it. If anybody does, I do. Nonetheless, I will let it expire and you can have it then.

You have no evidence of me fully transferring all rights of it to you. I never even went through with a transfer. You have nothing. I recommend you cease before you shape your image into that of a true fraud.
Let's play Atlas Puked. Every time Atlas forms a logical fallacy, take a drink.

There isn't enough beer on the planet for that, and that's just with two players
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Let's play Atlas Puked. Every time Atlas forms a logical fallacy, take a drink.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Hi. My name is 'natural consequence'. Nice to meet you.
Atlas is a liar who has now stolen from several people in my group including me.

And it's perfectly fine to put that information out there - repeatedly if necessary.  That's actually the important information which people need in order to decide whether to do business with Atlas.  Being quite specific about him stealing from you and others in your group is far more likely to warn others off dealing with him than threads about how many forum names he's had.
Activity: 868
Only this morning I was thinking to myself how nice it was to have had no Atlas related drama over the last few days. 

I should have known that if Atlas wasn't creating any himself, someone else would.

Seriously Matthew, isn't it about time that you let go of your crusade to ensure that Atlas "learns something"?  It's his absolute right to avoid learning anything if he so chooses.  It's a choice which comes with natural consequences - there's no need for you to manufacture consequences, much less to become a self-appointed enforcer of them.

I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used to evade bans. Atlas is not banned.

That exempts him from going through the newbie process each time?
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used to evade bans. Atlas is not banned.
Activity: 33
So what? It's not like the poor kid can actually disguise his identity. I mean, it took me like half a millisecond to realize Alpha is Atlas (and I am usually really dumb about stuff like that), what with the urge to talk about "value" and his "I stand by all of my contentions." *snicker*.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
Atlas has 6 accounts already?   Grin
If mrich8 was atlas he managed to fool me...
I have to wonder why these keep getting whitelisted
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Here is Atlas, repeatedly creating new accounts to avoid learning anything/continue scamming.

I've checked all the accounts and their IP's. They all resolve to UNITED STATES, TEXAS, GEORGETOWN.

Atlas
Immanuel.Go
Ragnar
I.Goldstein
mrich8
ALPHA.
Boss (Jon)

Feel free to add to the list.
Pages:
Jump to: