Pages:
Author

Topic: How many altcoins are you holding? - page 4. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
i hold Ontology ripple bitcoin EOS ncash and ARK . the main network of EOS will be on line after one month . during this period , its prices will have a good increase . it will become a hot coin , this year .
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
Me i have buy more then 25 coins and i ninvest everyday in this markets
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
WOw it is a considerable amount. You invest your money to buy some altcoin, in general I see the coin is not very popular. It was a pretty bold move. Unlike me that I invest my money to buy Bitcoin / Etherum as much as 80% of the total money I have. For me to buy a coin with a very good reputation is a top priority in investment in the world of crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 14, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
First off I myself am invested in roughly 25 coins as of now. As per your strategy it should resemble your character as a person I believe. If you are aggressive and take lots of shots, then let that be your trading style. If you are conservative then let that be your trading style. Don't go against whatever feels comfortable for you, as going against the grain can cause many problems.
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 06:47:27 PM
I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
I am holding 3 altcoin, which are Ethereum, NEO and Monero. For me, here are 3 very potential altcoin, I totally believe in them. I believe in the next few years they will bring a lot of money for me. Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it is very popular, it is used by many ICO projects as platforms, every day it has a huge trading volume. It is very worthwhile to invest. NEO, it was born in China, has a technology and development plan quite similar to Ethereum should be called Ethereum of China. In addition, it has a faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. Finally Monero, this is altcoin with good privacy. I think that when the government controls crypto, there will be more people using Monero.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 06:39:27 PM
I keep a lot of altcoins in stock, but I don't think all altcoins will be useful to society and will bring me profit, for which I can buy Lambo Cheesy
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 05:34:24 PM
because I'm just a bounty hunter then I just hold the coins that I get from bounty and I'm still very beginner then than that I only have a few coins only and because the price is still very cheap then I hold it until the results are quite feasible for me and hopefully I do not need long time
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 14, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Your selection is quite reasonable but you should increase % in BTC than altcoins.BTC should be around 60% because profit rate is highest in BTC than any other Altcoin.Review your investing strategies.Also add coins like ADA,EOS,MIOTA.Dont mess up with lot of Altcoins,then you will be stressful when dip period prevail for long time.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
as we all know that bitcoin is the founder of all other coin that we having today depending on the question i have at least ten different altcoins but for the moment the prices for is noting to write home about so am still holding them back and monitoring market till when it comes up.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:54:52 PM
I´ve just invested in the main coins like ethereum and bitcoin. There are other that I got participating on bounty campaigns and I will try to HODL
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 14, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
I have more than 100 altcoins in my wallet. Most of them are the airdrop shitcoins, but about 10 of them are really perspective from my point of view
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
In my purse is stored 10 different altcoins and a lot of different tokens. It's a little - but I tried to choose good projects that can bring me a lot of profit.
Activity: 81
May 14, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
I am interested in Scidex (scitoken). There are many interesting projects going on.The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. I am only want to buy scitoken.Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes.

Great interset so far. You can easily win some good SciTokens from the competition if you win. So let's have a try for the win. Good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 04:50:47 AM
Nowadays I'm holding 5 Altcoin and it all productive coins. Also, those coins are potential in the market and giving an opportunity to me to earn good profit through holding it for a couple of months. I start holding different altcoin this early of January 2018 and until now I earning good profit. I also, continue holding it until I get my prospected price and profit to all my coins.
Activity: 292
May 14, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
I save some altcoin if indeed altcoin has the potential price will go up, the amount of altcoin in my wallet is 22, some have not entered the market and there are bad coins. the coins I got from join bounty and airdrop. I also buy dogecoin for long-term investments and I will hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 14, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
20% in Bitcoin
80% in Altcoins (arround 50)
0% in Fiat - I have to ask my parents for Fiat Cheesy
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
I am a beginner in crypto and currently I only have about 10 altcoin and that too I can from bounty campaign, I plan to sell them if it is listed on the exchange and exchange it with Etherum.
May 14, 2018, 03:53:04 AM

I also hold roughly about 10 altcoins, I believe it's a right strategy, because some of them will surely not provide the ROI I would like, therefore others could make up for it
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
Not much altcoin that I currently hold, maybe about 30%, bitcoin and ethereum have always been the main choice coins for my investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 14, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
I make it a point of duty for me to hold at least ten cryptos that are constantly been rated on coinmarketcap! Most price actions happens in most of these coin. I hold majority of my fund in bitcoin followed by ethereum!
Pages:
Jump to: