Pages:
Author

Topic: How many altcoins are you holding? - page 7. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 08, 2018, 04:53:44 PM
My portfolio is: 30% BITCOIN, 30% Ethereum, 10% Zcash, 5% Ada Cardano, 5% Neo, 5% Stellar Lumens, the rest is many "minor" altcoins with low percentage...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
I'm holding more then 60 altcoins but only near 20 of them with significant amounts. Most of them are rewards of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 08, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
All forks of Bitcoin. Smiley
I haven't sold any of them either and I don't have plan of selling them at this moment.
15 alt coins
You did diversified with too many altcoins in there.
They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them.
All I can say is good luck with all of them, you better watch them out as not all of it are staying for long term.
I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm
Mine was higher percentage in bitcoin and lower with altcoins.
Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
I would suggest that diversification is good strategy but there are also effective holders with fewer coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
May 08, 2018, 04:02:26 PM
I did not sell coins that I received for participating in bounty companies, but now I decided that it is better to sell them and buy more perspective and liquid coins. Many coins in my wallet today are worth a penny, but before the price was very high, for example a crypt coin Hawala.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 08, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?

BTC & ETH are already matured and having high prices and many people can not afford them to get better return,for them there is alternative option strong project based coins with low prices like NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA,XLM.These are low price coins and in coming future their prices would increase immensely so make investment in these coins.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
May 08, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
All forks of Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
Pages:
Jump to: