Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 58. (Read 320337 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin reaches to $10k in next 20 years then I think 100 bitcoins can take care of me very easily, but its always good to hold more.

Exactly based on the price the number of bitcoin for a comfort living increases, with the current price I believe at least you need some 500 bitcoins.

Try to collect as much as you can as you never know how much coins can take care of you after 20 years, its better to hold more coins.
legendary
Activity: 938
Well, as much as possible i will not retire on that time it's too early to retire,but if my answer goes to the wuestion i will retire and need 10,000 btc .much more if i can make much higher or the last amounts that i have.

The future is uncertain but still with that amount really very few people might "retire" with that amount what I mean is that maybe not as many as you think are needed, I say only if their use is much higher in the future what it is now.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If bitcoin reaches to $10k in next 20 years then I think 100 bitcoins can take care of me very easily, but its always good to hold more.

Exactly based on the price the number of bitcoin for a comfort living increases, with the current price I believe at least you need some 500 bitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, as much as possible i will not retire on that time it's too early to retire,but if my answer goes to the wuestion i will retire and need 10,000 btc .much more if i can make much higher or the last amounts that i have.
Activity: 798
if I'm already predicting that price in 20 years to come of course I will gather my target bitcoin appropriate.
100 BTC is only worth $ 1 million. it was really great.
if you could get more bitcoin why not? it can add to your wealth

Yeah at a moment we have opportunity to earn as much as we can, so we should not thin about future and we should keep ourselves engage in collecting coins in best possible way.
Activity: 1190
if I'm already predicting that price in 20 years to come of course I will gather my target bitcoin appropriate.
100 BTC is only worth $ 1 million. it was really great.
if you could get more bitcoin why not? it can add to your wealth
legendary
Activity: 1008

I don't think that bitcoin will reach 10k$ sometimes. I think better not to retire in 20 years for famlily and also for yourself better to work and earn more.

At max i expect the price to reach around the 4k mark. If you got just 50 bitcoins you will get 200k which is more then enough to read a wealthy retirement.
Even for Europe and the US it is a lot of money.

Judging the value of bitcoin after 20 years is impossible, even the astrologer cannot predict the exact price of bitcoin after 20 years, and lets hope that bitcoin will be alive till then.
Activity: 714

I don't think that bitcoin will reach 10k$ sometimes. I think better not to retire in 20 years for famlily and also for yourself better to work and earn more.

At max i expect the price to reach around the 4k mark. If you got just 50 bitcoins you will get 200k which is more then enough to read a wealthy retirement.
Even for Europe and the US it is a lot of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I think most of us would be comfortable if those prices reach.

You`d be a instant millionaire overnight of the painstaking wait over 20 years lol. Which still beats winning the lottery lol.
legendary
Activity: 840
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You need a lot of Bitcoins, because you never know what the value will be in the future and that is the problem, the chance is also high that the value will going down and that wont be good for you.
The halving is also coming and many people are saying that it will keep stable after the halving, but you never know what will happen.

Yeah its always better to hold more number of coins for future as we cannot be sure that what exact amount of coins will take care of us in future as it totally depends on the value that it will be holding after 20 years.

I think I`d probably retire officially from bitcoin if I saw no movement in those 20 years to stay.

If I do then I`d be still holding some, while departing the rest to my cousins who have kids.
Activity: 434
That is hard to say, because you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin so you need a lot of Bitcoin otherwise it wont be possible for you and you can become poor and that is bad if that happens.
Bitcoin is a currency and to predict a currency is impossible, so you need to find another option to live with Bitcoins.

I would buy 10 to 20 bitcoins for a retirement plan if I had the money but it I would only have BTC as part of my portfolio..Now I don't even have 1 lol so I am far off the mark but ten for western countries and maybe 2-5 btc for developing ones..Ideally those whales who got much to spend 100 or more btc would be more realistic for a nest egg.
Activity: 490
That is hard to say, because you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin so you need a lot of Bitcoin otherwise it wont be possible for you and you can become poor and that is bad if that happens.
Bitcoin is a currency and to predict a currency is impossible, so you need to find another option to live with Bitcoins.
yeah you would not know the price is going to happen in 20 years to come. so as a precaution and better collect as many as you can. so when the price does not match expectations, you already have bitcoin more than enough to sell, but I'm sure if bitcoin has a price of more than $ 1,000 in the 20 years to come
Activity: 532
perhaps if bitcoin can back to the price $1000, i think 1000 bitcoin is enough for you retire in 20 years.
if bitcoin back in position or the rate of $ 1,000 that would be pretty good but I expect more than that price.
and if you have 1000 BTC Of course you have $ 1 million dude
and it looks like it's enough to live in peace and get rich in the 20 years to come. but if you got less than that.
You should expect the price to more than $ 1k
Activity: 363
Activity: 812
You need a lot of Bitcoins, because you never know what the value will be in the future and that is the problem, the chance is also high that the value will going down and that wont be good for you.
The halving is also coming and many people are saying that it will keep stable after the halving, but you never know what will happen.

Yeah its always better to hold more number of coins for future as we cannot be sure that what exact amount of coins will take care of us in future as it totally depends on the value that it will be holding after 20 years.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
perhaps if bitcoin can back to the price $1000, i think 1000 bitcoin is enough for you retire in 20 years.

1000 btc is really a huge amount and honestly speaking its not easy for anyone to hold that huge amount, we need to be practical and accept the reality.

In 20 years, the price of bitcoin could be around $200,000. So you need around 10 bitcoin to have good life.

meh, as much as i love this to happen since i am holding bitcoin and will continue to hold even if the price passes $1000 mark, i don't think $200,000 for 1BTC price is at all possible. there is never going to be enough demand to push it that high.
Activity: 420

Well, if the bitcoin's price back to $1000 for each bitcoins. Maybe i only need 500 bitcoins, because i can use it for do a business and also can invest on real life. So i can make a living up to 30++ years.
Pages:
Jump to: