Pages:
Author

Topic: How many can resist selling off their BTC for huge profits? - page 4. (Read 3756 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
not everyone thinks so, for example there are some people who rely on bitcoin as their main job so he used to use day to day he needed it for his living expenses, another case with people who invest his bitcoin, of course they have other jobs than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
What percent of people do you think are able to resist selling their BTC when confronted with huge profits they've obtained.  Say 500% or more even?
500% on bitcoins profits then I assume you are one of those people who bought bitcoin on the range of 800-900 usd price wayback before.If im on that state it would really hard to resist to sell your coins because you did see the profits you do gain.This would really depend on your self control and motives on hodling bitcoin.Either if you would decide to hold even more for more profits or secure as of now on the money you gained.

I'm in this boat. I bought when BTC was around 300. It is very hard to resist selling my coins but for some reason I feel like BTC will go back up. I don't think it's safe for me to stay in BTC but my gut is telling me to do so. I guess I'll be waiting and watching the trends for the next few days.

I'm also have the feeling that I might soon dump my coins because of the price going down. But I have this gut feeling that bitcoin can still go up and recover from all of this pessimism. To be honest, I just checked my wallet before login to the forum and I also dump a few but decided not to because I'm still seeing that this is just another bump that we can overcome. Although it will take some time before rebounding from all of this, but I'm positive that we can prevail at the end. Just one positive news will change everything for the better. Yeah, I guess what we can do is watch and see how it goes in the next coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
What percent of people do you think are able to resist selling their BTC when confronted with huge profits they've obtained.  Say 500% or more even?
500% on bitcoins profits then I assume you are one of those people who bought bitcoin on the range of 800-900 usd price wayback before.If im on that state it would really hard to resist to sell your coins because you did see the profits you do gain.This would really depend on your self control and motives on hodling bitcoin.Either if you would decide to hold even more for more profits or secure as of now on the money you gained.

I'm in this boat. I bought when BTC was around 300. It is very hard to resist selling my coins but for some reason I feel like BTC will go back up. I don't think it's safe for me to stay in BTC but my gut is telling me to do so. I guess I'll be waiting and watching the trends for the next few days.
Activity: 363
I think this has to happen based on what you already have in mind or your plans before you sold your coins and stuff like that. It doesn’t really matter what anyone says, that decision should come from my mind or heart.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I think people invest in bitcoin for a reason and so when they meet that percentage of course I don't think no one would want not to sell a portion of their bitcoin. I would be a hypocrite not to admit I won't sell a portion of my holdings, I am holding on to them for a reason and that reason is if bitcoin increases its price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Almost 3/4th of volume of people holding bitcoins now would sell their bitcoins since they are holding bitcoins to get huge profits.But the remaining 1/4th of bitcoin holders would still continue to hold their bitcoins despite the 500% increase in price since they consider that bitcoin deserves much more price than this and they just feel comfortable in holding their bitcoins for their brighter future.
Activity: 336
I think people invested their money for various reasons and I think if you follow your investment plan or would I say profit plan then you can surely resist the plan to sell of your coins. All that matters is being put on achieving a particular goal.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I would take profit with even less, say 300% profit. I know bitcoin will take a dip somehow in the future, so getting your 300% profit is already good and then I will wait for another dip to buy. Rinse and repeat for more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Activity: 959
Merit: 500

In past this percentage was too low as many people sell their bitcoin savings as soon as the price goes high, but with the passage of time people began to realize that holding is more beneficial than to sell. To be honest no one knows the exact percentage of the people who can resist selling their BTC on huge profit but i am sure that the percentage is increased a lot (may be about 500% but not sure) during the past couple of years.
It's been proven as time passed by, is value can really increase. For those who are really into saving then we can really resist cashing out.  But if were into spending when it's value increases we are tempted to spend it.
Yeah. It very much depends on the nature of the investor. If he is kind of person who wastes money a lot then he can of course not resist cashing out bitcoins when they show some good pumps but wise man is never ever going to withdraw maximum bitcoins on little pumps. He is going to wait until bitcoins touch his target.

Yes of course. The price of bitcoin is around 4250$.Every investor only cash out dollar only they want money in emergency. You will get huge profit only if the price of bitcoin reaches the moon or peak.It very hard to brought a Bitcoin in future. But it's possible to keep the bitcoin coin.
I think it is the total amount of profit that counts.
If you invest one dollar and get six dollars for it one day, you have a profit of 500%.
That would be no reason to cash out for me.
But if I had invested 100K and got 500K profit, things would be different.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

In past this percentage was too low as many people sell their bitcoin savings as soon as the price goes high, but with the passage of time people began to realize that holding is more beneficial than to sell. To be honest no one knows the exact percentage of the people who can resist selling their BTC on huge profit but i am sure that the percentage is increased a lot (may be about 500% but not sure) during the past couple of years.
It's been proven as time passed by, is value can really increase. For those who are really into saving then we can really resist cashing out.  But if were into spending when it's value increases we are tempted to spend it.
Yeah. It very much depends on the nature of the investor. If he is kind of person who wastes money a lot then he can of course not resist cashing out bitcoins when they show some good pumps but wise man is never ever going to withdraw maximum bitcoins on little pumps. He is going to wait until bitcoins touch his target.

Yes of course. The price of bitcoin is around 4250$.Every investor only cash out dollar only they want money in emergency. You will get huge profit only if the price of bitcoin reaches the moon or peak.It very hard to brought a Bitcoin in future. But it's possible to keep the bitcoin coin.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
If that bitcoin user knows the potential of bitcoin in the future and if he has a solid plan for his bitcoins then resisting for selling bitcoin for a huge profit is a very easy thing to do because if you have a strong foundation of your plan then there is nothing that can break through your words and you will stay to your plan until you reach it.
Yes, I think no one else can force or resist anyone not to sell their very own thing even If it will give them profit in a longer run but only the person himself. Everyone has a mind to think. I think no one will take a wrong decision with the best of knowledge they have. All you can do is suggest what you think is better, nothing more than this.

If you think that you are making the correct decision on selling off your bitcoin, just do it. There are no right or wrong because its you that decided your faith already when you sold. So you might not as well regret your decision when you look back. We can suggest to them that's its better to hold, but if they already made up their mind so its all good I guess. Like what happened when you briefly touches $5000, a lot of traders can't resist the price and sold off some of their stash. That is why $5000 is the new mental barrier that have been set because its really tempting to cash out and enjoy your huge payday.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If that bitcoin user knows the potential of bitcoin in the future and if he has a solid plan for his bitcoins then resisting for selling bitcoin for a huge profit is a very easy thing to do because if you have a strong foundation of your plan then there is nothing that can break through your words and you will stay to your plan until you reach it.
Yes, I think no one else can force or resist anyone not to sell their very own thing even If it will give them profit in a longer run but only the person himself. Everyone has a mind to think. I think no one will take a wrong decision with the best of knowledge they have. All you can do is suggest what you think is better, nothing more than this.
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
A few can resist that temptation, because they know that the price of Bitcoin is going to continue in an upward trend in the long-term. And who would not want to make more money? But in reality many people would sell off their Bitcoin at a price hype. These people have either not seen the graph of Bitcoin or they want to make money quickly. In other words, they cannot wait for another year or so. And since Bitcoin’s price is extremely volatile and unpredictable in the short term, it would make sense to sell your Bitcoin, when the price is high rather than facing with a lower price tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I did found people wich has over 100 and 1000 bitcoins and they bought those under 200 dollars, and soo far they had been able to resist all this period to sell their coins, they said they will sell part of their coins when bitcoin reach 10000 dollars, but wont sell all, because they believe into bitcoin potencial and there is much more to bitcoin then we have now. Im trying to follow the same strong hand to control the wishes to sell for an instant profit

These must be very rich people

Unless you thought them straight out of your ass, of course. As to me, if you invested the best part of your capital in something (say, Bitcoin), and it has shown really terrific growth (like Bitcoin did), it is bordering on insanity not to book at least some profits. Simply because so fast growth may quickly turn into as fast fall. Indeed, if you in fact invested some small percentage of your whole wealth, you can wait indefinitely long, but then again once the profits become noticeable, it may be the right time to fix them (some part thereof)
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I did found people wich has over 100 and 1000 bitcoins and they bought those under 200 dollars, and soo far they had been able to resist all this period to sell their coins, they said they will sell part of their coins when bitcoin reach 10000 dollars, but wont sell all, because they believe into bitcoin potencial and there is much more to bitcoin then we have now. Im trying to follow the same strong hand to control the wishes to sell for an instant profit.
It is very easy to not sell for a huge profits if you have a lot of bitcoin because you already know the system of bitcoin which pumps after a few years and it can increase up to 200% in just a year so they are not panicking for having a lot of bitcoins and instead they are now planning for their selling points but for sure they will not sell it all at one price.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I did found people wich has over 100 and 1000 bitcoins and they bought those under 200 dollars, and soo far they had been able to resist all this period to sell their coins, they said they will sell part of their coins when bitcoin reach 10000 dollars, but wont sell all, because they believe into bitcoin potencial and there is much more to bitcoin then we have now. Im trying to follow the same strong hand to control the wishes to sell for an instant profit.
Pages:
Jump to: