Pages:
Author

Topic: How many can resist selling off their BTC for huge profits? - page 6. (Read 3756 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
I know its very hard to resist if you can earn a huge profit from bitcoins. I am setting a target price of btc in order for me to sell my bitcoins into USD. That is my way to resist my sell when it comes to selling btc. I know I can earn a large amount of profit but if I hold and sell my btc into my target price I can earn more larger profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263

To be honest, none! Everybody wants to sell their bitcoins for profits! Who doesn't? It would be crazy to believe that someone will be willing to sell their bitcoins for losses. That's practically stupid to think that. If anyone has a chance to profit big time, for sure he will grab it quickly. Right now though, profits will be really good. But I think it would be better just in a few months.

I don't think so everybody thinks like the way you are right now. People who have special investments that is who are just here to make fortune will never drop out so easily. They will just lock down their bitcoin forever and might just take more than 500% of profits. They won't break so easily because their ambitions are great. Even myself has not sold bitcoin yet even though the price was high and also it stated moving downwards. I know that price will go up than this and will get more than current profits. So just holding.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
What percent of people do you think are able to resist selling their BTC when confronted with huge profits they've obtained.  Say 500% or more even?
I don't think anyone can stop himself for such types profit of 500% because this is not a easy job for anyone to control ownself to sell and make profit at a better condition .
Here i myself controlling much to do this thing . I bought Digibyte coin at price of 100 Satoshi and sold at 500 but not all the coins because i was sure that price will increase and successfully i made withdraw my investment only and waited until it reached to 2000 Satoshi and finally i made much profit .
So here i can say that it is tough to control but still we can if we have greediness of making lots of money without risk.
If any other person will be at my place then surely he will sekl his coins at that 500% but here i didn't because i was already ruch person and not thinking any negetive at that time with the profit of posw coin Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Well I think is a matter of choice and conditions, whether to sell your bitcoin for a huge profit or to hold on to it.
Because when you think about the future of bitcoin it will be hard for you to sell your holdings for huge profit like 500% as you said, because bitcoin will get to even 100% in few years from when you make that profit of 500%.
So I will rather hold on to my coin except otherwise.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Why would you sell the asset which makes you the most money. Sounds just dumb. I'm up like 2000% and i won't ever sell for fiat. In a few years you can buy everything with crypto anyway.
How do you evaluate dumbness,if someone is in profit then there is nothing that holds him back,if you are selling at marginal profit then i could call that dumb ,other than that there is nothing dumbness in selling off their coins and i am not a fan of offloading everything at once,but booking their profit is just how things work and if you are lucky you are able to get back at a lower rate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I sold some once before, missed out on serious money over the coming weeks...never again.

HODL.

We can't blame each other as the price is totally tempting. Grin
I also sold once before when it hits it ATH because I want to taste the moon and I think its not that bad to sell as I profited enough and I don't want to be too greedy. But now Im just HODling it for the future rise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Why would you sell the asset which makes you the most money. Sounds just dumb. I'm up like 2000% and i won't ever sell for fiat. In a few years you can buy everything with crypto anyway.

I think you are right, with this currency we have a decent income and able to meet the cost of living needs and get a better economic change. there seems to be no reason to sell bitcoin because it has become a valuable asset and with bitcoin able to acquire a profits through trading and investment.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I sold some once before, missed out on serious money over the coming weeks...never again.

HODL.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
To be honest, none! Everybody wants to sell their bitcoins for profits! Who doesn't? It would be crazy to believe that someone will be willing to sell their bitcoins for losses. That's practically stupid to think that. If anyone has a chance to profit big time, for sure he will grab it quickly. Right now though, profits will be really good. But I think it would be better just in a few months.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
For new users like me, it is very difficult to refrain from selling my coins. I sold some of my BTC earnings three months back. I wanted to feel the fun in profiting from Bitcoin. But now I feel like a fool. Had I held on to my coins, then I would have got a better ROI.
The price of Bitcoin has been signalled it will increase to the moon after bearish trend start in June.
Sell your Bitcoin is your wrong because you do not reseach about the price of Bitcoin on market, this is result by lazy!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
What percent of people do you think are able to resist selling their BTC when confronted with huge profits they've obtained.  Say 500% or more even?
500% profit is too much. Perhaps 50% people may resist selling their bitcoins even if they confront a profit of maybe 500%. It is a good profit and can really earn a good profit. The best way i can do it to remove some amount of bitcoins and keep some investing. It will help to recover my investment as well as i will be continuing with the profit with the increasing price .
Okay, if you can resist selling off your btc when there is a huge profit, then you won’t  be able to resist selling off when there is less or no profit  and ending up a loser. Confusing ?  lol.

I meant to say if you resist selling when there is a huge profit, then you will end up a loser,  because price might crash by the time you’re  ready to sell out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403

Well, there really cant be any concrete aswer to your question if you really are asking about total percentage. But what i can tell you is that most of the new comers will really do sell when they already see profit and would tend to panick when the prices drops bit. But the people who have been in the scene long enough would never sell their btc for such a small profit. Infact, i have even heard about oeople buying more instead of selling.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
For new users like me, it is very difficult to refrain from selling my coins. I sold some of my BTC earnings three months back. I wanted to feel the fun in profiting from Bitcoin. But now I feel like a fool. Had I held on to my coins, then I would have got a better ROI.

Decide whenever you want to be a trader or investor before start to sell bitcoin
If you're being trader, you will sold and buy bitcoin in short term but remember the fact is bitcoin still volatile !
But if you select to be an investor, you will decide to sell bitcoin let say after 6 month , 1 year , or longer period since based on bitcoin graph, bitcoin value always increased year by year !
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
What percent of people do you think are able to resist selling their BTC when confronted with huge profits they've obtained.  Say 500% or more even?
Many traders will take a chance at this point by selling Bitcoin at ATH and then buying at drop. People who have invested for long term won't be much concerned about $5k price rise as price is set to rise in future as well. There are two type of Bitcoin investors, one who hold Bitcoin for long term and keep on buying more at dips and others are those who sell at high and then again buy at drop and keep on repeating the cycle and are able to earn more profit but with risk.
Activity: 406

As long as it's not mandatory and urgent, I never sell bitcoins for fiat money to spend in daily life. But, unfortunately, I sold some last days. The main target is still much above this current price. The news are talking about $50,000 within 5 years. 
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
None, because it wont happen Smiley BTC can go up to 50% or more, in this scenario only people who have tons of money already would resist selling bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think it all depends on how much your profit is in total, not in percentage..
When you invested 10 dollars and now you have 50 you have 500% profit.
But not many people would cash out I think.
But if you have invested 100K and you you reach 500K, that would be something a lot of people can spend the rest of their lives with.
Then I think many people would cash out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
well for sure those who gonna sell their bitcoins for a huge profit is teenagers and those who are professional in this will not sell their bitcoins because of the huge profit and we all know that bitcoin has the potential of it,
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Pages:
Jump to: