Pages:
Author

Topic: How many cats are on this bed? (count carefully) - page 11. (Read 7801 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Its definitely 7

Where? The maximum can be 6 and then there is a bag there, not 2 cats.
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
Probably six but it's hard to tell if there are two on the right side or just one.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
I see 6 cats but surely I leave some... Huh
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
I think there's only 3 cats in there. The one with the black and white color looks like a dog and the one at  the right is not real or maybe it just a crumpled clothes that shaped like cat so it looks like one. It's just a guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Its definitely 7
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
i can only see 6 cats there is 3 brown cat, 2 black white cat and 1 white cat.....it's true ..i'm not sure.qiqiqiii.. Wink
Activity: 546
I see 5 maybe
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
This remind me of the blue/black or white/gold dress... There are 5 cats? the one of the far right is just fat and you can see its 2 ears. So, my final answer is 5. Cheesy but maybe one is pregnant... so there could be more?  Grin
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
4 cats
Activity: 114
Not quite clear in the photo. 4 cats can be clearly seen, and there may be 2 more cats or some kind of thing.
Activity: 197
There are 4 cats. The one on the right is a handbag.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think that they are 5 , last one is fat hahahahahahha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is possible that the latter is too thick and colorful Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I think that they are 5 , last one is fat hahahahahahha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
For all the time that I watch this topic I was convinced that I have a lot but which of them are true no one said even the author of the topic did not bother to say What is the correct answer how many live cats there are But how many hats.
Activity: 118
The frame is not quite good enough to make out the number of cats. 4 clearly see cats, and for 5 maybe hides the sixth Huh
Activity: 476
It's five (5)
Activity: 287
Four precisely. And something strange. On average, five
Activity: 284
I expect that the five . The one that looks like the edge of the two , but not sure . Most likely , she's just very thick )
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
for the love of god please tell us...

For the love of Dog, please read the rest of this small thread to uncover for yourself the answer I've already provided at least twice.
Pages:
Jump to: