Pages:
Author

Topic: How many cats are on this bed? (count carefully) - page 9. (Read 7801 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
total 6 cats, one cat is behind the white cat.
Activity: 21
My hawk eye tells me that there are 7 cats.
Activity: 42
Five, but its hard to tell if one is hiding in the middle, so maybe six.
Activity: 611
Merit: 100
There is 5 cats on the bed
Activity: 26
I think six, but it's hard to tell because of the quiality.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Hello, I see it like six, do not know whether it is correct.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i see 4 cat plus 2 cat side bad it is right ? but i'm not sure at side bad is two or one cat ...lol
Activity: 415
How on earth are people seeing 7 or above? There's 5. Arguably the cat on the right looks a bit weird so it could be 2 cats. But even then that's only 6. Maybe this weed I'm smoking is giving me reverse hallucinations and making cats disappear???
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I can only see 6 cats on the bed. On the right side, I think the cat is only 1, it has different colors that will look like there were 2 cats. But if you look closer, you will only see 1 cat. Hehehe
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
3 + 2 Garfield
Activity: 6
I see five (5) cats laying on the bed.
Activity: 70
6 cats in this picture
Activity: 363
i think it's five or six because in the right side something small are hiding.
Activity: 27
more tha five some of them might be pregnant. Lols.. Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
They are just five cats and nothing more. The one on the right hand side is not two cats but one cat with an extended part of its body protruding to the other side of the bed. So it's 5 cats for me.
Activity: 756

Clearly on the bed there are six cats. The most inconspicuous, this is the pair on the right side. In fact it seems that it's like one cat, but on different wools there is something two cats.
Activity: 112
It's 7 on the bed. One is hiding near its mother.
OK, I can play this game too.

I found 12 different cats on this photo, but I'll never say where there are. But most of them are hiding under the bed.
Activity: 94
I see 5 cats, no more.
Activity: 197
It's 7 on the bed. One is hiding near its mother.
Activity: 112
I only see 5 cats, I only see one cat on the most right cornver of the bed so I just count it as one plus the other four cats. We dont know how many as the room is large and some spots cannot be seen.
I think that cat on the right really is a double-cat. But do double-cat counts like two cats? Or it may be a chimera http://imgur.com/Ywk7SUa
Pages:
Jump to: