Pages:
Author

Topic: How many coins did you have during the rise? - page 4. (Read 6602 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 250
I just use bitcoin and in 2013/2014 I do not understand with bitcoin. I just joined the bitcoin in 2015 around the month of December. But I've got a very large profits, I have been getting a pretty good income.

That was quite good time to join the bitcoin. Although you should join 5 months earlier, that was the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I just use bitcoin and in 2013/2014 I do not understand with bitcoin. I just joined the bitcoin in 2015 around the month of December. But I've got a very large profits, I have been getting a pretty good income.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I think I only have 0.5 bitcoins when the price of bitcoin did increases rapidly. And I sold 0.5 bitcoins by that time when I saw the price is falling down. And good thing that I am able to get some good profit out of it when the price reaches $700+ and I hope that the price is going to keep on increasing and I hope on that time I have a lot of bitcoins already.
Activity: 568
Actually i came in Bitcoin world later, in the end of 2015, before it i really don't know about bitcoin, But my entry was late but i think i came on a right time, because in the start of 2016 bitcoin was near about $280, than i buy 10 bitcoins, and i earned 2.5 bitcoins so total i have 12.5 bitcoin in that time and before the halving. And Halving really give me good profit. 

End of 2015 is much better than end of 2013. It seems that you have made good profit. If you hold long, more profit to come.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Actually i came in Bitcoin world later, in the end of 2015, before it i really don't know about bitcoin, But my entry was late but i think i came on a right time, because in the start of 2016 bitcoin was near about $280, than i buy 10 bitcoins, and i earned 2.5 bitcoins so total i have 12.5 bitcoin in that time and before the halving. And Halving really give me good profit. 
Activity: 714
I didnt even have 1 satoshi as at the time because I was not not even aware of Bitcoin and I blame myself for not getting the right exposure as at the time but I am hoping for that moment again so I can benefit from it when it happens again my plan is to gather enough through various services and cash out then but the issue is the timing when that will happen...

I very much respect towards you. Because you have the capital that could give an advantage to you in the future, a very great passion can beat those who have much knowledge but lazy when executing. Struggling mightily and relentlessness, surely our ideals will be realized with both
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I didnt even have 1 satoshi as at the time because I was not not even aware of Bitcoin and I blame myself for not getting the right exposure as at the time but I am hoping for that moment again so I can benefit from it when it happens again my plan is to gather enough through various services and cash out then but the issue is the timing when that will happen...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
During the 2013/2014 rise to nearly $1,400/coin, how many bitcoins did you have?

And do you regret not selling if you didn't?
First of all Bitcoin was never worth $1400 - All Time High price of BTC is $1242 and it happened exactly November 29th 2013.
That time for the first time - and the last Bitcon reached gold parity.

Unfortunately I was not owning any BTC at that point, but that price surge was a reason I learned about bitcoin in the first place.
Activity: 882
During the 2013/2014 rise to nearly $1,400/coin, how many bitcoins did you have?

And do you regret not selling if you didn't?
unfortunately i enters in the bitcoin work about in beginning of 2015 year . many of friends told me to buy some btc to hold for profit but Bitcoin was very strange thing for me so i was disable to do something but now here i have made a better profit in altcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I had none during the rise happened as I was just watching it surging higher and higher...
But I thank to those who helped it rise that much because due to that rise only, I came into Bitcoins, learn about it and joined this place... Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I have some BTC. Of course I regret that I did not take advantage of the high price increases bitcoin.
when compared to now of bitcoin prices in 2013/2014 is much higher.
I also regret coz i did not buy bitcoin before i sold it in the year you said 2013/2014 bitcoin is reach till 1200$. Then after that bitcoin down again i forgot to buy some so that i regret for a huge profit i get. But now i do earn btc to sure if btc rise again i'm ready because i know i have some btc.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 30, 2016, 10:19:59 PM
I have some BTC. Of course I regret that I did not take advantage of the high price increases bitcoin.
same about me i had some bitcoins but i didn't sold them, expecting more rise. but now its not even  moving its ticker from 600$ + but  we can hope for the pretty good rise in the future.. Smiley
saving for the best though, we cant really predict if price will fluctuate again or not but for sure if we can hold more bitcoin will make it happen, 600+ are still showing good sign hope it will be 800-1k$ so it will be worth the wait.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 10:16:02 PM
NOt have any bitcoin, because not yet earing bitcoin.
Activity: 382
September 30, 2016, 10:14:51 PM
same about me i had some bitcoins but i didn't sold them, expecting more rise. but now its not even  moving its ticker from 600$ + but  we can hope for the pretty good rise in the future.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 30, 2016, 10:00:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 30, 2016, 09:20:32 PM
NONE! I got into bitcoin around the end of 2014. And it was probably the worst time for me.

The price to buy was so high. Urgh. I get nervous just remembering it. I was new, and the dilemma of, should I try it,

should I buy now, it's so expensive, it could go even higher. wew. Still, even though I didn't have any to sell during that high,

still managed to make a bit of profit. Glad I didn't back out then.

sigh. If only I came earlier. Missed the good buy period by a few months. Still, more chances will come anyway.

Even at 300 dollar price I thought it was way too high that is why I didnt buy any. So what is another option. Try earning it. But it is way too low for the payment before you can reach a single bitcoin.
So no better choice but to just buy little every payroll.  Grin
Activity: 630
September 30, 2016, 08:24:48 PM
I had around 5 BTC back then and I used them to buy a phone and some hardware to build my computer.
I also cashed out a little bit, but most I spent just on buying stuff Smiley
Wow nice one me had only .5 bitcoin during the price rice. But its okay for me coz i have get profit a little.
Then i keep it all in my wallet and save more bitcoin for me to earn btc while waiying again the another rise up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
September 30, 2016, 04:09:16 PM
NONE! I got into bitcoin around the end of 2014. And it was probably the worst time for me.

The price to buy was so high. Urgh. I get nervous just remembering it. I was new, and the dilemma of, should I try it,

should I buy now, it's so expensive, it could go even higher. wew. Still, even though I didn't have any to sell during that high,

still managed to make a bit of profit. Glad I didn't back out then.

sigh. If only I came earlier. Missed the good buy period by a few months. Still, more chances will come anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 30, 2016, 01:44:51 PM
I had around 5 BTC back then and I used them to buy a phone and some hardware to build my computer.
I also cashed out a little bit, but most I spent just on buying stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 30, 2016, 01:00:43 PM
Last before block halving i think i have 0.7 in bitcoin just ready to sell if the price will increase more but i failed because when the price hit 700 plus i am not satisfied i thought that the price will increase more but after block halving the price reduce and sell my bitcoin in the price of 675 before it will reduce more and still make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: