Pages:
Author

Topic: How many coins did you have during the rise? - page 7. (Read 6602 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
During the 2013/2014 rise to nearly $1,400/coin, how many bitcoins did you have?

And do you regret not selling if you didn't?
I was not part of bitcoin community at that moment because i came to know bitcoin only last year. that would be great if i already knew bitcoin that time perhaps i save and earn more.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
I don't want to say how many bitcoin I had during the rise to the ATH, but I do not regret at all not selling any of them. I was/am thankful that I happened to have taken my bitcoins off MtGox before that debacle occurred and screwed so many people over.

I have a few bitcoin during the price bubble in all time high. I did not sell any. I still hold these coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
During the 2013/2014 rise to nearly $1,400/coin, how many bitcoins did you have?

I wasn't into Bitcoin back then. The price was falling at $500 when I first bought in. I don't buy Bitcoins and hold them. Instead what I do is work for them. also, since a lot of my extra income comes in Bitcoin, i rarely hold coins. Bitcoin has a lot of applications, and investments are only one of them.

That's the same time i decided to step in and 'joined' bitcoin. Haven't seen much of this kind of hype to be honest Going from 200 to 1200 in matters of weeks must be exciting.
Hope that we will see it too one day. But not counting on it. I guess we have to do it with steady rises, which is fine with me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I don't want to say how many bitcoin I had during the rise to the ATH, but I do not regret at all not selling any of them. I was/am thankful that I happened to have taken my bitcoins off MtGox before that debacle occurred and screwed so many people over.
Activity: 448

I wasn't into Bitcoin back then. The price was falling at $500 when I first bought in. I don't buy Bitcoins and hold them. Instead what I do is work for them. also, since a lot of my extra income comes in Bitcoin, i rarely hold coins. Bitcoin has a lot of applications, and investments are only one of them.
Activity: 798
Had none during that time, so I think that regrets doesn't come my way. Wink
Currently have few coins with me, and I am getting a feeling that we are heading towards moon. Tongue
You need to have great patience if you want to see bitcoin reaching to the moon, as it is not possible from halving, and to see all time high price we need to wait for long time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Had none during that time, so I think that regrets doesn't come my way. Wink
Currently have few coins with me, and I am getting a feeling that we are heading towards moon. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I got a considerable advantage over the previous period. and I'm sure a few more days hike would make me gain a greater profit again.
halving is profitable .
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
i had around 2btc at that time, but i kept holding them hoping the price would sky rocket even higher. yes, i know it's a noobish mistake, but at that time i was a complete newbie.
well i doubt that it is too big of a mistake, if you will hold long enough then you will manage to make some profit out of it as we will soon break a new all time high price

i think i had something like 1 bitcoin or near that amount i did not sell anything because i always believe that bitcoin price is going to grow a lot in the future, hopefully ill be right

If you hold it for one year or more then you can definitely earn higher profits in future but don't expect that profits from halving, as halving will not show us best price.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i had around 2btc at that time, but i kept holding them hoping the price would sky rocket even higher. yes, i know it's a noobish mistake, but at that time i was a complete newbie.
well i doubt that it is too big of a mistake, if you will hold long enough then you will manage to make some profit out of it as we will soon break a new all time high price

i think i had something like 1 bitcoin or near that amount i did not sell anything because i always believe that bitcoin price is going to grow a lot in the future, hopefully ill be right
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Actually I just knew bitcoin right after the spike and the price at that time is roughly 200 USD. But I did not collect any at that time. It is quite sad when you saw an opportunity but you just let it slip pass away. Now I am gathering as many bitcoin as I can and wait for the next spike
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I have around 4 bitcoins before the halving hype and before the price of bitcoin start increasing 1 month ago and the result is really good, because the bitcoin's price is so high right now.
The amount you are holding is already a decent amount, if the price will increase more you can easily make profit in the short period of time.

With 4 bitcoins bought at 400 dollars you have almost doubled your money when the price went to  770. If you patient you can probably triple that figure if you hold for at least 1/2 years.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
I have around 4 bitcoins before the halving hype and before the price of bitcoin start increasing 1 month ago and the result is really good, because the bitcoin's price is so high right now.
The amount you are holding is already a decent amount, if the price will increase more you can easily make profit in the short period of time.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Im not sure, maybe nearly 0, because i was started know about bitcoin at june 2014 ( around 2 years ago). But if i have some bitcoin at that time, and i not selling at that time, i wont regret, because maybe the price of btc now  would going up higher than $1400
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

I think between 15 BTC. I joined in bitcoin after halving occurred several years ago. and I collect bitcoin for 3 years and maybe I've got a range of 15 BTC. maybe if I never sold it and hold it until now. I've become rich now. but unfortunately I've sold everything before pump yesterday Sad
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I only have 0.025 bitcoin as of now and i'm working hard to increase that amount by the help of signature campaign and doing some altcoin trading because i think that it's the best time to buy altcoins now because they are getting cheap because of the bitcoin price hike that happening right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I remember buying at $438, about a month ago, but failed to buy a large amount. Had I known that it is going to rise to as high as what it is now (currently at around $750), I could have bought more. But that is life. Nobody can predict whether the price would go up or down or sideways. That's just the way the price behaves and we, small players, have no control over it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
That is really a regreting moment when the price dropped from high to low and you must had any other options to do.
Hope this time bitcoin will reach 1200$ + and will sell my coins immediately to avoid any regret later.
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
I have only a minimal amount not more than 0.05 left because i use some of my coins to withdraw and to buy my own personal groceries and things that i am needed .now im just doing as much as i can to earn .
Pages:
Jump to: