Pages:
Author

Topic: How many ICO and IEO are you already following? - page 13. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
If you are lucky enough, yes you can get an easy ROI participating in the IEO.
But I do not recommend it because it is very risky to do. Even if you are participating in Binance, Okex, and Huobi IEO, it is possible for you to lose your money.
And do not participate in the ICO because all of them will be failed, there is no exception for ICO in 2019.

From my point of view, your decision is unwise. Always invest using the extra money, because you can afford to lose it if something goes wrong.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
I think your decision is ridiculous, why sell cars to invest in IEO or ICO?
I agree.  I wouldn't even sell my car or take out a loan or anything else to buy bitcoin, much less one of the above things.  Hopefully op didn't need his automobile and hopefully it wasn't worth that much.

Never sell physical goods to buy crypto, that's what I would recommend.  Back in 2017 I read several threads here about people who were selling any number of things in order to buy bitcoin...at its market top no less.  This always confused me.  Not the passion for crypto, but the willingness to give up tangible things in order to possess something that couldn't get any more intangible.  And these were things that people would probably want, like houses and the like.  I just don't get it.

Is it with a lot of investing in IEO can refund my money?
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

There are good IEO but most of them are not really good which is why most of the investors aren't into IEO unless its done by reputable exchanges. Its been suggested to just invest instead to coins on top. Since OP is new I believe he isn't a trader so the top projects is where anyone can profit in the long run as a holder. You have sold you car for this venture so you might as well make sure its worth while. You make sure there is no scammer who will sure you to any new projects.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I think your decision is ridiculous, why sell cars to invest in IEO or ICO?
Have you found a project that you will invest in? travel cars go on family trips why sell them? There are still many ways to get capital here with a variety of campaigns, I just suggest not investing in IEO is not good, look for coins that already have potential in the market.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Today I've decided to sell my car to invest in IEO or ICO.
Is my decision right?
Is it with a lot of investing in IEO can refund my money?
Pages:
Jump to: