Pages:
Author

Topic: How many of you are Satoshi Millionaire? - page 6. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 28, 2019, 11:02:00 PM

To finish I will share the Bitcoin rich list to put you in perspective of how much people have at least 0.01 in Bitcoin savings and how much people have 0.1 or more.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/ed7e4eb256b1644450abc3e42842b22eo.png
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Do you see it?

From this picture, we can conclude that there are only a handful of people who have a BTC 100k balance. The rest are addresses with a smaller number of BTC, but with a lot of total addresses. And we are all one of the holders of Bitcoin on that data. damn, I became motivated to increase my balance. Grin

picture means nothing.. people can have lots of small holdings that all add up.

also. seems the OP is just looking to brand some new title before its even special/exclusive
if so, shoulda been more creative.. like fiats '3 comma club' rather than billionaires club
Agree to this, bitcoin is just a like every currency holding some of it don't make you a millionaire lol, it have a limited supply but it doesn't mean holding small portion of it will make you millionaire. Bitcoin is just a normal currency. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
September 28, 2019, 08:13:30 PM

To finish I will share the Bitcoin rich list to put you in perspective of how much people have at least 0.01 in Bitcoin savings and how much people have 0.1 or more.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/ed7e4eb256b1644450abc3e42842b22eo.png

Do you see it?

From this picture, we can conclude that there are only a handful of people who have a BTC 100k balance. The rest are addresses with a smaller number of BTC, but with a lot of total addresses. And we are all one of the holders of Bitcoin on that data. damn, I became motivated to increase my balance. Grin

picture means nothing.. people can have lots of small holdings that all add up.

also. seems the OP is just looking to brand some new title before its even special/exclusive
if so, shoulda been more creative.. like fiats '3 comma club' rather than billionaires club
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
September 28, 2019, 07:36:51 PM

Do you see it?

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2019, 06:59:45 PM
Being a satoshi millionaire is quite easy to be honest,whats hard to achieve is to be a bitcoin billionaire.Specialy if youre the type of person who doesnt wanna invest and just wanna get some free extra cash through bitcoin.Having 1m satoshi isnt that satisfying and neither an achievement for a person.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 28, 2019, 06:51:48 PM
Satoshi Millionaire, you mean 0.01 BTC or $80 in current rates? C'mon... It's not an achievement. I know that nowadays it might be difficult to join 1 BTC club, but holding 0.01 BTC doesn't makes you extraordinary. Even 0.1 BTC isn't something amazing. But maybe we would talk differentely back in day when Bitcoin was at $20 000.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
September 28, 2019, 06:48:57 PM
Satoshi Millionaire is one, who has 1 million Satoshi, i.e. 0.01 BTC.

There was a time when new entrants wanted to reach goal of 21 BTC, i.e. one in a million. Then it became Satoshi Billionaire, i.e. 10 BTC. Then 21 million club, i.e. 1 BTC. Now, owning 1 BTC is difficult and being a Satoshi Millionaire is the new goal.

You need to be kidding, 0.01 It's a little amount of money, in terms of Fiat and Bitcoin, a real accomplishment should be to own at least 10% of the total value of one BTC.

0.1 wich it's market value today it's something around 800$, Why I said this arbitrary value? Because it's an easy amount to get for almost anyone in the world with the willingness to put the necessary effort to get it.

And also the BTC value in 2016 was around $ 600 - $ 800 before this crazy ride to $ 20K, so getting  0.1 at least should give anyone a taste of riding the Bitcoin-like if were in 2017 if we get into a new bull run straight to $ 100K.

Do you see it?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
September 28, 2019, 06:35:55 PM

There was a time when new entrants wanted to reach goal of 21 BTC, i.e. one in a million.

I'd rather call myself a pennyaire. Smiley

Don't forget about the Vladimir Club. Back in the day, the goal used to be 2,100 BTC!

Is this really a thing now?

I don't think so. The "21 Million Club" (owning 1 bitcoin) seems to be a more common goal.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
September 28, 2019, 12:48:24 PM
In 2010, 10k BTC used to worth only a Pizza. So, you never know. Just HODL, not the $80, but 0.01 BTC. Roll Eyes

And if ever we have extra money , let us try to add more satoshi in this millions that we are currently holding.  I believe this $80 worth of BTC will possibly become $800 or more.  We never know what will happen next but one is certain, Bitcoin have limited supply and many of the existing address  that holds some of these supplies are already inaccessible and it will keep on increasing.  Deflationary supply with increasing demands.. you know what that means  Wink.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 28, 2019, 12:10:25 PM
I am s satoshi millionaire... Unfortunately not a satoshi billionaire yet.. maybe one day though Cheesy
You have the same dream as me. I used to dream that I would become a billionaire Satoshi. But this is harder than I thought because being a Bitcoin billionaire you need to work hard every day to get your paycheck, you'll use your paychecks to convert them into Satoshi and if you're just An employee will take many years to become a millionaire Satoshi.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612
September 28, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
So I guess I am some kind of millionaire then and I didn't know that for the whole time, thanks to pointing it out:)

I hope there will be much more satoshi millionaires when BTC gain bigger traction.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
September 28, 2019, 12:03:22 PM
that's like $80, come on

that really sucks as a goal, that sounds more like giving up on life

$80 barely buys a nice dinner around here... i know it may go further in other parts of the world but still... how much would it be? a month's worth of food?

There are plenty of people in the world who don't have a spare dollar in a month, let alone 80 of them. Even places you'd think were pretty together like Ukraine the national monthly wage is only about $300.

If it builds some ambition and inclusiveness then why not?
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
September 28, 2019, 12:00:30 PM

There was a time when new entrants wanted to reach goal of 21 BTC, i.e. one in a million. Then it became Satoshi Billionaire, i.e. 10 BTC. Then 21 million club, i.e. 1 BTC. Now, owning 1 BTC is difficult and being a Satoshi Millionaire is the new goal.

that's like $80, come on

$80 barely buys a nice dinner around here... i know it may go further in other parts of the world but still... how much would it be? a month's worth of food?

In 2010, 10k BTC used to worth only a Pizza. So, you never know. Just HODL, not the $80, but 0.01 BTC. Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
September 28, 2019, 11:58:12 AM

that's like $80, come on

September 28, 2019, 11:42:24 AM
I am s satoshi millionaire... Unfortunately not a satoshi billionaire yet.. maybe one day though Cheesy
Best of Luck. Smiley

Is this really a thing now? I know the 1BTC club that you mentioned but I never thought that 1 Million Satoshis club will be a thing.
https://4king.com/satoshi-millionaires-club/  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 28, 2019, 11:38:55 AM
Is this really a thing now? I know the 1BTC club that you mentioned but I never thought that 1 Million Satoshis club will be a thing.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
September 28, 2019, 11:32:36 AM
September 28, 2019, 11:21:55 AM

Pages:
Jump to: