Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty? - page 9. (Read 2261 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
This is not the best time for you to resume your activities, because participation in bounty companies does not bring profit.) I still continue to participate in bounty companies, but not as actively as before.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
many came and many left this forum when they became bounty hunters, not without this reason because many projects were scam and prices continued to fall, some projects were extended, distribution was delayed, and many things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
The value of coins received in bounties have indeed gone down so much that many bounties are just now worth it any more. It requires lot of effort to find good bounties for good projects.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
in my opinion there are still many people working on bounties to get prizes, even though all coins have decreased but there are still many who work on bountyu to get tokens or coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Still a lot even they have a lot of people left too.  You can start to work in bounty campaign if you want. But before to work to bounty campaign to know if it'it's good for you to join or not. Because once you join not good your time and effort will be waste.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Some people left because of the bear market. Most ICOs during the bear do not succeed. In fact, those that reach soft cap, find it hard to do that.
Now that the market seem to be going uptrend and recovering, some of then are now returning.
I wasn't seeing much of accounts wearing signatures, but now, they seem to be increasing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think they come back, after cryptocurrency will begin to grow again in price, and the bounty of the company will again become profitable.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
Bounty hunter will be as a primary work in somebody life. Bounty hunter will not be worth it because the people who participated is too much Sad however if anyone or all people in the world know about bounty on Cryptocurrency World, soon this program will not be worth it such as faucet Cry
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
These market condition do not favor the investors nor the projects nor the bounty hunters. Many of them
got disappointed and left the market. Hopefully, those who stay will be rewarded one day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I think that bounty companies are still relevant and you can still make money on them. Therefore, I continue to participate in them. I've almost given up on social media and am more involved in signature up and blogging. I think it is more profitable a company.
Activity: 572
I also continue to participate in bounty companies. I think that it is not too late to do this and when the market will recover, there is a chance to get a good reward. There are still good projects, they just need to be found.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
Ill think they are left it's because of some bounties are scam and the price of the coins are now was to low. Maybe if the market be back again to a high price and have some good bounties coming some of bounty hunters are be back again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I think the number of bounty hunters has reduced significantly. There are many reasons to this which includes the market situation, scam projects, projects frustrating bounty hunters with KYC after the bounty, delaying bounty payments. All this and many more has made many people to quit bounty hunting
That is the possibility, I am not at all surprised by that and also this reduction is due to the large number of accounts of the bounty hunters who are got baned for any reason. If these reasons are combined, the reduction is so visible. I felt they didn't really quit, they only took a short break because of bad conditions.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Only people who make a lot of money thanks to previous bounty will still stay in the bounty. Currently, bounty hunter can't really earn more than $ 100 with social campaign, and as you know bounty hunter is the most social campaign compared to other campaigns. I think it is reason why a lot people leave bounty
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I think the number of bounty hunters has reduced significantly. There are many reasons to this which includes the market situation, scam projects, projects frustrating bounty hunters with KYC after the bounty, delaying bounty payments. All this and many more has made many people to quit bounty hunting
You are right, many of my friends are starting to leave the bounty too. But not all, they continue to join bounty but not as intensely as before. The effect of the price decline and bear market is indeed quite large, the bounty has become sluggish too, but I tried to survive. I am sure that if spring arrives, the tokens that I collect now can increase in price.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Due to the bear market and lot of scam projects some bounty hunters stopped working because they see that its not worth of their time but if experience another bullish market I'm sure they will be back on hunting.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
I am still here and still survive for the bounty. Even though the rewards in 2018 aren't that good as in previous years, I'm sure this is still profitable. I consider this to be a savings account, in case there is an increase in 2019 and prices skyrocket, isn't it good?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Indeed, many people leave the bounty because what they get is not worth it and some are just scams. But, I think there are still many people who participate in the bounty because they want to get more or they do not want to get a loss and they still believe that what they do will later give a big advantage.
Activity: 602
For me i have no reason to left bounty as of this moment since i am happy and contented for the reward i get from my previous bounty program i joined with. And as of now i am waiting for another while working another. And i do believed and know the nature of this business that's why i am willing to wait and have patient on it.
Pages:
Jump to: