Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty? - page 11. (Read 2261 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It seems to me that now for a long time, working as a bounty hunter will not be as attractive as it was before, because the current income from this type of activity has ceased to be attractive to anyone. And now many people leave this field of activity.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well many people have quit bounty or atleast paused it. Many projects have also paused the bounty program or terminated it before time and the one's that are completed are not paying anything, it looks as if the cryptos are disappearing from the world.
Activity: 162
Need money
I think many have become disillusioned by all the projects that have failed to pay. The market decline in crypto prices has also dampened enthusiasm. We are also seeing a changing regulatory environment that is driving people towards doing STO's rather than ICO's and the jury is still out on whether Bounty Campaigns are compatible with STO's.
Yes!
I have not even seen any STO project to host a bounty program. Everything seems to be against bounty hunters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I am also here, I didn’t stop the work, although the number of firms has greatly decreased! It’s a pity to throw so much labor!
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I think many have become disillusioned by all the projects that have failed to pay. The market decline in crypto prices has also dampened enthusiasm. We are also seeing a changing regulatory environment that is driving people towards doing STO's rather than ICO's and the jury is still out on whether Bounty Campaigns are compatible with STO's.
Activity: 346
It is obvious that current market state is a major culprit in the decline of bounty hunters. On a personal note I am still optimistic and on look out for bounties
Activity: 756
maybe because the price in the market is not good so it turns to another to look for profit. If the price of bitcoin is stabilizing maybe they will come back again, I think this situation is just a strategy
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I think that it is very difficult to find a pearl among bounty campaigns now, for this purpose it is necessary to differentiate the work and to participate in a large number of campaigns at the same time. But it is possible and now you need not to waste time and do not wait until bitcoin will again cost above $10k, and work.
Activity: 392
The number of participants has significantly decreased. But I do not think this is a negative point. It seems to me that the bounty was cleared of unnecessary people.
Activity: 462
I am still here and want to get something meaningful and make me survive. Hunting for prizes is a fun and knowledge-enhancing thing so I will not leave this forum. This is where we are able to manage our assets well and control greed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
A lot of peoples left bounty campaign because ico’s are not achieving their targets & bounty hunters remain unpaid, most of ico’s became scam.
But peoples are entering again to bounty campaign, hoping market will green & ico will successful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
I'm still a bounty hunter and haven't stopped my activities for more than a year. I sold some tokens at very good prices, some are still in my wallet and are waiting in the wings. I'm not leaving since this is my only job.
Activity: 162
Need money
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Bad market, along with the unsuccessful projects or token price split after being listed. This makes many people want to give up.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
For me, everything is still happening as usual. I understand that I cannot have a good income, But I hope that the market will have a new development in the nearest day.
Looks like I'm saving.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Yep, I'm one of them. I had stopped from the bounty program approx 3 months since many scam projects that makes me not eager to participate in the bounty program.

Many bounty hunters are on the verge of leaving generosity. Uninteresting projects, a scam, a small payment for hard work - that’s what is available today.
You are right. Those are the main reasons why I stopped. But besides that, almost all bounty programs require that we complete the KYC.
Lacoste
Many bounty hunters are on the verge of leaving generosity. Uninteresting projects, a scam, a small payment for hard work - that’s what is available today. Yes, the market has fallen. All one to one. I hope this black band will leave crypto in 2019 and prosperity will begin.
Perhaps it will take several years for the market to recover. But I think to keep working and hoarding them, then we will wait for the market to recover and enjoy the results.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Well im pausing all my social media campaign because im tired of scam projects anywhere. Maybe ill start again next yeae or till my signature campaign is done. I believe there is so much people still hunting right now. I think this year the bounty hunters is increasing so much.

People called Bitcoin and Ethereum a scam in the early days so keep that in mind. Just because people are spreading FUD it doesn't really mean a project is a scam.

Right when everyone writes off ICOs there will probably be a few that fly under the radar and will end up being wildly successful.
Lacoste
In my opinion, there are many bounty hunters who remain in this forum. Although indeed many have left the forum and stopped to become bounty hunters.
I personally still survive to stay in the forum and remain a bounty hunter, Because I feel that being a bounty hunter is still very profitable. Especially if many stop being bounty hunters, the competition participants will be less and surely more reward that I received
Oh! Of course.
The fewer people involved, the more gain maximum profit. Anyway, I still love this job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 48
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Actually, it's a very profitable time to join a bounty. Prices are low and time to accumulate coins now. At least prices will be soon much higher your bounty rewards are also much higher. But you have to HODL your bounty rewards, don't sell directly after listing. It will increase in price longterm.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It is too high still. Yeah most of the bounties worth nothing right now but everybody has their signature at least. Maybe not excessive like last year but still. There is still hope.
Pages:
Jump to: