Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty? - page 12. (Read 2261 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
When I start for a new job, I'll pause some bounty campaign. Just trying to finish my signature this December. It is very tedious in the effort you give then you will end up like a farmer who has been waiting for almost a year then steal only by scammers.
Next year, I will study trading closely and pay more attention on it.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
I feel comfortable when I see that in the spreadsheet there are 50 participants in the signature campaign but not 400-500. the fact that now people stop doing bounty gives me more opportunities to make money. When it will be >500 i will stop working with bounty
Yes!
This increases the chances of making money for the rest. Even the remaining segments reduce the number of participants (Social campaign, Blog and videos) ...
I like the rule "Participants must be from Jr or higher..."
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
I'm continuing the bounty programs, but I'm not working hard. because bounty programs do'nt earn. he used to save a lot now he does not earn. the bear market is now badly affected by bounty hunters. i even think about quitting.
I think all difficulties will pass. I'm the opposite, I'm still doing it. I work every day and hope to have a great future.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well im pausing all my social media campaign because im tired of scam projects anywhere. Maybe ill start again next yeae or till my signature campaign is done. I believe there is so much people still hunting right now. I think this year the bounty hunters is increasing so much.
Activity: 371
A lot of people! a secret of a successful ICO is the project itself and the marketing!
how to be successful a single ICO? this is due to the advertisement made by a bounty and we should stick to it.
Bounty will never be gone as long as there are new ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

too many problems in the bounty campaign and falling markets make many people prefer not to join the bounty. a few months ago I also thought bounty, ICO and Crypto were no longer profitable but a few weeks ago I returned.

I think if this situation will not always happen. so having some tokens obtained from bounties seems good for the future.
Activity: 504
Despite the fact that today it seems not very profitable, or rather, probably not at all profitable, I think that today it is best to continue to do it, because there is a chance that they will pay someday.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
there are still so many, they don't go away it looks like it seems like the bounty hunter is increasing a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I am still here and hunting for a good bounty that worth to exert my effort. Project existing nowadays are quite hard to predict whether if it is a good one or not. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
I'm continuing the bounty programs, but I'm not working hard. because bounty programs do'nt earn. he used to save a lot now he does not earn. the bear market is now badly affected by bounty hunters. i even think about quitting.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Because every bounty hunter hard working day to night a lot of projects so many months but until didn't get payment. So that they are disappointed and there are many hunter attempt to decided left. But i think we need to hunting continuously when market will pump definitely you will be get your expected payments.      
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
I am still a bounty hunter, I think this is a job, do not care for people who leave the bounty, because I believe every project has a clear goal, about whether or not succes a project depends on the team and investors
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
there will always be someone who looking for bounty task, especially someone who doesn't have much skill in a real world, they surely will stick in this forum long enough
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
In my opinion, there are many bounty hunters who remain in this forum. Although indeed many have left the forum and stopped to become bounty hunters.
I personally still survive to stay in the forum and remain a bounty hunter, Because I feel that being a bounty hunter is still very profitable. Especially if many stop being bounty hunters, the competition participants will be less and surely more reward that I received
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
perhaps, those who still has a passion for it.  i find it takes so much effort.  not for me, i guess.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Well, now very little do bounty , and if they do not expect fast payments, now if you do a bounty then only wait for the coin in 4-5 months and maybe longer , since the projects do not want to go on the exchange in this market
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Yes, I also noticed that the bounty hunters in this forum have become much smaller. Also in ICO signature campaigns in many projects up to two dozen participants. I think that not only a bad position in the cryptocurrency market and a large number of fraudulent ICO projects are to blame. I think this was facilitated by the requirement of many ICO teams to undergo KYC checks. And the KYC checks themselves are not as good as the deception used, especially if such a check is announced at the end of the ICO or after it is completed.
Of course, if the market starts to recover, then part of the bounty hunters will come back.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
it's hard to earn a lot on rewards, invest in ICO a little, the market has fallen
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I see even more members and new people joining Crypto now. that means crypto is still popular and accepted well in the community, even though the market price is not stable but there are still many who believe and are optimistic that there will be developments in the market next year.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
running from the current reality that everyone starts leaving what is called a bounty,because the results are seen far different from the first and it causes less interest in the bounty..
and for me personally I will not leave but a little reduced in following the bounty..
Pages:
Jump to: