Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people like really *LIKE* caffeine - page 2. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't like caffeine, I drink energy drink instead.

and what do you think energy drinks have in them? here's a hint: it starts with caf and ends with feine.
Activity: 294
I don't like caffeine, I drink energy drink instead.
Activity: 252
I avoid caffeine like the plague.  I used to drink a lot of pop and would get vicious headaches.  Cut out the caffeine and the headaches pretty much disappeared.  Not to mention, I sleep so much better without the caffeine intake.

There was a guy where I used to work that would drink a pot of coffee in a couple hours, had the shakes bad.

Its like method, u use it when your depressed.  Personally I like method better but its illegal
Activity: 476
I avoid caffeine like the plague.  I used to drink a lot of pop and would get vicious headaches.  Cut out the caffeine and the headaches pretty much disappeared.  Not to mention, I sleep so much better without the caffeine intake.

There was a guy where I used to work that would drink a pot of coffee in a couple hours, had the shakes bad.

Perhaps he was not dedicated enough?

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
I honestly can't remember the last time I had coffee. Am I the only one here who doesn't particularly like it? I mean, not counting bitmarket.io, who apparently prefers to drink his own urine, but he seems weird anyway. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I love caffeine.

-It's makes a tasty beverage in the form of coffee and certain teas
-gives me energy

and most important:
-keeps my bowel movement regular

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
I love it, I want it, I need it, COFFEE every morning!  Cheesy

it's more like crack.  the effects wear off in like 3 minutes, and u want another cup

It doesnt wear off 3 mins lol. It lasts for an hr or more, then you start crashing down. But I get your point, its short.

But its the only natural drug besides cannabis.

Activity: 252

it's more like crack.  the effects wear off in like 3 minutes, and u want another cup
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Its more like addicted then liking caffeine itself lol.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
I need caffeine to get rid of migraines occasionally.  I don't drink sodas, tea, or coffee, but in summertime I get headaches and caffeine is the instant cure.

Are you sure it's not just dehydration? Have you just tried drinking water instead?

Yeah it's not dehydration.  I can load up on 2 liters of water and it doesn't help.  I vasodialate more when it's hot and that leads to instant migraine when its sunny.  If I hit a little bit of coke right as I feel it I can prevent it.

Headaches can also be a symptom of caffeine addiction - when you don't get your daily dose. But your use to cure migraine seems reasonable in your special case. As far as I recall, caffeine is also a component in some general medications against headaches.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 519
I need caffeine to get rid of migraines occasionally.  I don't drink sodas, tea, or coffee, but in summertime I get headaches and caffeine is the instant cure.

Are you sure it's not just dehydration? Have you just tried drinking water instead?

Yeah it's not dehydration.  I can load up on 2 liters of water and it doesn't help.  I vasodialate more when it's hot and that leads to instant migraine when its sunny.  If I hit a little bit of coke right as I feel it I can prevent it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
At work the people who order coffee and stuff got de-caff one day accidentally.
so they poured it into the big tin of coffee that is just normal coffee (and not de-caff) to fool people, which is kinda stupid.

anyways so everyone is pouring themselves coffee and there like 'oh i need this stuff to wake me up'
so off they go to there desk... sipping away on their de-caffe.  I asked 30 mins later if it worked and everyones like 'yeah yeah i'm really alert now!!!'

I like coffee, but just the taste.. seems to have not much of an affect on me.. even really strong coffee.. I just enjoy the taste.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
i prefer my own urine
legendary
Activity: 1120
I put the coffe things behind a glass where is written "break only in emergency situations". I only use when I really need to be awake for long, or if I sleeped few hours and need to stay awake and productive. I know its addictive and toxic, and if I use it too much, I might become addicted, and the effects will be weaker over time.

warning:

Cafeine is toxic, most animals and plants will die if exposed to caffeine. Humans have crazy resistance agaist it, but can die too if exposed to a high level of caffeine. Don't give coffe for your pet, and be extra carefull if you are going to take pure caffeine.

Example of caffeine death:

http://time.com/2945013/caffeine-powder-overdose/

Activity: 361
The smell and aroma of coffee makes me happy and high. I can't live without it. And also I like the health benefits of caffeine.
Activity: 266
i really *like* it, yeah.
legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 519
Pages:
Jump to: