Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people like really *LIKE* caffeine - page 4. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i'm like addicted to the stuff.  and just fall asleep and are depressed on days i can't have it.  nicotine too.  but caffeine is wayy worse.

like i don't even crave nicotine unless i have that first cup of coffee  Undecided

Is not caffeine one of the major food groups?
Activity: 252
I only *like* beverages which *contain* caffeine - especially coffee... I can't get enough of it... Smiley I don't know how bad my addiction is, because I never tried to wean myself from these precious beverages.

But in fact I have no clue about what's the taste of pure caffeine. I'm even not sure if I'd try given the opportunity... so I can't say if I like the substance itself.

ya.ya.yo!

it's not bad.  take a caffeine anhydrous pill, then drink a cup of decaf.

BINGO!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
I only *like* beverages which *contain* caffeine - especially coffee... I can't get enough of it... Smiley I don't know how bad my addiction is, because I never tried to wean myself from these precious beverages.

But in fact I have no clue about what's the taste of pure caffeine. I'm even not sure if I'd try given the opportunity... so I can't say if I like the substance itself.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I love caffeine

but I got arrhythmia Sad

so I'm supposed to stay out of it..

used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee every day..
Activity: 252
i'm like addicted to the stuff.  and just fall asleep and are depressed on days i can't have it.  nicotine too.  but caffeine is wayy worse.

like i don't even crave nicotine unless i have that first cup of coffee  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: