Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC have you gambled? (anonymous - page 17. (Read 14592 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
  Sad
I think I have gambled more than 1 btc. Kiss
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
2 BTC in total, mostly Dice.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I think i have gambled more than 15 btc. it was back in 2013..
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Excluding the giveaway and faucet credits, I should have gambled no more than 0.1 btc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
not much the amount is less than 1 btc and i dont like gambling because i dont lucky enough for this
and overall i lose all every my bitcoin if try to gamble
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
If this is for volume wagered then easily over 1000BTC, proberly did alot more that that just on satoshidice back in the day

Damn I only wagered 5 btc..
Activity: 364
i used to gamble everyday when i was searching for an unloosing strategy though after a few weeks i gave up i think i gambled like 2 btc all in all
Activity: 490
In just-dice i have seen someone who lost 1K bitcoin in one go, and someone who win big just by playing yolo bet.

oh really?he's sick bet 1k bitcoin.where is it?
yolo make me happy, just dont do it in a row.

Actually someone lost 7k btc in one bet at 96%

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1npmaq/highroller_loses_800k_with_allin_bet_on_justdice/
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
If this is for volume wagered then easily over 1000BTC, proberly did alot more that that just on satoshidice back in the day
Activity: 168
Yoohoo
I did few luckybit betting but stopped after I found gambling is illegal in my country.
Activity: 280
In just-dice i have seen someone who lost 1K bitcoin in one go, and someone who win big just by playing yolo bet.
I don't think that they even allow people to bet 1K bitcoins I one go. Maximum I saw that one could bet was something like 200BTC and not more than that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

oh really?he's sick bet 1k bitcoin.where is it?
yolo make me happy, just dont do it in a row.
Activity: 772
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
just a little btc, around 10-12 btc, and winning nothing lol.
i have to get recover as soon as possible, its hot money shit.
Activity: 812
I don't gamble too much as I have mentioned earlier in other threads as well but up until now I must have gambled about 1-2 Bitcoin and if I calculate my Profit/Loss ratio, I think I'd either be at Par or a little bit in profit.
Activity: 309
Probably between 75-100 Sad won about 40-50 lol SO does anyone else think Anonibet is the best site??? There site is SO GOOD..  Going to place some bets now lol later Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I think I gambled less than one bit coin total. Maybe in the future that will change.
Activity: 168
I'm guessing >20 only because I gambled some back when BTC was only about $5 each.
My fun money is a max of 1/3 of BTC income, so I'm able to play a bit with no large risk.

That was aright for some you was about for when it was $5 i hope you loaded up on them and you made a nice little fortune Smiley

I have gambled about a bitcoin so nothing major
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am guessing I gambled/won <= 0.1 BTC or so but it was the biggest time waster of my life. And time is money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I'm guessing >20 only because I gambled some back when BTC was only about $5 each.
My fun money is a max of 1/3 of BTC income, so I'm able to play a bit with no large risk.
Pages:
Jump to: