Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC have you gambled? (anonymous - page 15. (Read 14592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Few bits over 1BTC when I exclude giveaways from btalk
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

1 BTC for me ...... i hope Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
Not much, mostly just trash the free giveaways and never fund to go 'big' and lose it just the same. I would say about 0.001 BTC is lost
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I gamble just for fun, I hate losing money so I always play with rather minimal bets. This way I am still happy when I win and when I lose I don't lose that much. Sometimes I like to go hardcore... but that is a different story.
Activity: 364
Does binary options call gambling ? if count it, I lost 5 btc with binary options, over 1 btc with moneypot ( 5 accounts in this site) , 0.1 btc on bitdice.me , 0.2 btc with coin-sweeper  Cry
Activity: 48
Bets 975961
Wagered 1304.43168028 BTC
Profit 1.05591587 BTC

Bets 181102
Wagered 694.87805033 BTC
Profit -1.84834924 BTC

Profit   -252.77064 MBTC
Wagered   27394.30606 MBTC
Bets   165218

TOTAL WAGERED 174.92840118 BTC
TOTAL PROFIT -1.02909622 BTC
TOTAL BETS 459233

Number of bets   1055   
Amount played   3.5594   
Amount paid out   5.8852   
Profit   2.3258   
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I've gambled and lost ~0.25 BTC. Sad

I'll never play bet on my favourite football team again! Cry

Thats because you chear for your team,and you are 100% sure that they will win
thats the only problem why you lost,try betting on other teams who you think
will win.

Well, my team has good footballers and playing for top 5. The opponents are generally on the middle of the table. So my team is favourite most of time. But they loose whenever I play bet on them Grin I think I'm cursed Grin
Activity: 434

Thats because you chear for your team,and you are 100% sure that they will win
thats the only problem why you lost,try betting on other teams who you think
will win.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Activity: 434
How much BTC have you gambled?

-Around 1.2 bitcoins!
i never gamble better buy and HOLD long term.

In my opinion, gambling against a 1% house edge is better than buying BTC and holding long-term in hope they go up.

Doesn't make much sense. The 1% edge will burn you long term. Playing against 1% house edge is better than buying BTC and holding short term though

It depends what you class as long-term. They've dropped a lot in the past year and a half.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

In my opinion, gambling against a 1% house edge is better than buying BTC and holding long-term in hope they go up.

Doesn't make much sense. The 1% edge will burn you long term. Playing against 1% house edge is better than buying BTC and holding short term though
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
That is not right my man, against a 1% house edge you always will end up losing. Buying bitcoin 1 month ago and holding would have made you at least $60 a coin not a loss.
With the bitcoin prices up and down +-$10 USD daily, right now looks like a prime time for some bitcoin arbitrage trading. If you know how to play the markets I'm sure you'd be able to make more than just holding bitcoins by doing some arb trading.

But I haven't bet much, just a few bitcents on Rollin in the past couple weeks. I'm not much of a gambler.
Activity: 868

That is not right my man, against a 1% house edge you always will end up losing. Buying bitcoin 1 month ago and holding would have made you at least $60 a coin not a loss.

Today i got paid 0.1 and i lost it on the bit jockey so that adds my total to about a few bitcoin but i don't keep figures and i do walk away some times while winning so it is hard to guess but would say i have lost 3-4btc Sad

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
In just-dice i have seen someone who lost 1K bitcoin in one go, and someone who win big just by playing yolo bet.

oh really?he's sick bet 1k bitcoin.where is it?
yolo make me happy, just dont do it in a row.

Actually someone lost 7k btc in one bet at 96%

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1npmaq/highroller_loses_800k_with_allin_bet_on_justdice/

damn! house edge suck his money, is he didnt look at house edge of the site? what site he's playing for?
He was playing at JD. Did you read the full story on reddit?
legendary
Activity: 1344
I have gambled more than 10 btc and always end up losing in the long run.
I still love the excitement of gambling although I don't really gamble big nowadays.
Activity: 476
Activity: 868
In total about BTC0.01, although what I did was I went on PD and claimed the faucet, kept rolling on 98% percent.

My total profit is -0.00000500 BTC.

I guess the main thing is you are not down an awful lot so that is good Smiley I am down from gambling but up from trading so it is a hard one to work out but i guess all in all i have gambled around 10 btc and lost around 3-4 of them which is not great but it was profit to begin with so not much harm done... Wish i had the discipline to just use the free money from the faucets but greed gets the better of me lol
Activity: 28
In just-dice i have seen someone who lost 1K bitcoin in one go, and someone who win big just by playing yolo bet.

oh really?he's sick bet 1k bitcoin.where is it?
yolo make me happy, just dont do it in a row.

Actually someone lost 7k btc in one bet at 96%

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1npmaq/highroller_loses_800k_with_allin_bet_on_justdice/

damn! house edge suck his money, is he didnt look at house edge of the site? what site he's playing for?
Pages:
Jump to: