Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC have you gambled? (anonymous - page 14. (Read 14592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i have gambled less than 1 Btc and profit little satoshi..
that's my first gambling's experience.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes it should be more specific. How much have you gambled and LOST or how much have you gambled in volume or how much have you gambled and WON.

But most assume its how much you've lost
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So far, i have gambled less than 1BTC (total wagered so far)
And, mostly i'm gambling for fun only

Luckily, i'm still on profit (maybe because i'm small gambler Huh)

This is good and it makes sure you don't lose everything like some people do because they think they will get rich from it when they lose self control.

Gambling can indeed be fun if you have the control i had been like that until last week then out of the blue i end up gambling over a bitcoin in one day which all started because of a 0.1btc loss.

Normally i would walk away but i chased my losses and ended up losing 10x more lol Needless to say i am finished with it for awhile. OP i with that loss i have only gambled about 4btc in over a year and most of that i had fun it was just last week where the problem started.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I started gambling from January 2015 and have gambled around 2+ btc..I loose a lot and total amount withdrawn is only 0.09 btc only.
The thing is that I keep winning and in excitement I place a wrong bet and that's what then I loose them all.
I remember I once placed 1 btc for 1.74 decimal and I won 1.75 btc and after that I again placed 1 btc for another game and I lost 1 btc..to again recover 1 btc I played with 0.75 btc and I again lost them up...
That's how I keep on loosing and winning.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
I start to gamble like six month ago when I have some Bitcoins from mining. I felt like king when I won some, but later I lost more Sad. Then I realized to do not jump in gambling for return of my lost of almost 2BTC. Step out and did not play month or so. Then I took a chance and by end of the 2014 I recovered. I am now playing just for fun, sports Bets and I have strict limit what I want to invest. If I can see what I wagered it will kill me probably Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have spend 0.3 BTC at any lucky wheel and I won x2 so 0.6 bitcoins then I have stoped it, now I am only "gambling" with ponzis  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I have gambled less than 1 BTC. I started gambling BTC few months ago.
Activity: 280
Any easy anonymous poll, no need to leave a comment but feel free to discuss something if you want.

How much bitcoin have you gambled?

I'm interested in volume statistics.

Thanks.

I'm not an early-adopter and so far i wagered only 0.264BTCWink
Doesn't matter if you are an early adopter or not. Even I am not an early adopter(joined just 2years ago) but I have gambled more than 100x times of what you are gambled.
Wow that's close to 30BTC, really a lot. Most Bitcoin users never had that much in their wallets. People like you are keeping the industry alive.
I should have said 200times cause its like more than 50BTC that I've wagered. Earlier I used to gamble for fun but some time ago I stated to throw in more money into this this.
Though I am just a small fish, there are many other big whales that contribute to this industry more than people like me do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Any easy anonymous poll, no need to leave a comment but feel free to discuss something if you want.

Thanks.

Doesn't matter if you are an early adopter or not. Even I am not an early adopter(joined just 2years ago) but I have gambled more than 100x times of what you are gambled.
Wow that's close to 30BTC, really a lot. Most Bitcoin users never had that much in their wallets. People like you are keeping the industry alive.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I have gambled 2.6 BTC
an I'm in a little profit
Activity: 280

Thanks.

Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

Thanks.

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I was lost 3 Bitcoin for gambling  and I still can't get it back  Cry
Most lost for football  Smiley
Activity: 196
Scam / Scammer Hunter
i made a deal in feb 2015, got 4.04 bitcoins or 4.4 i dont remember well because i changed wallet.
i tried a gamble, i put the 0.4 or something on a dice game i think. at 14% and won 2.3 btc. i immediately pressed redeem to my wallet. it took about 20minutes and still nothing, i was pissed they take my money that fast but pay out very slow. i gambled that 2.3 i won.. bullcrap, lost at 94% chances.. lesson learned, didnt bet anywhere again...
Ume
Activity: 210
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
the amount is less than 1 btc and every i try to gamble i always lose maybe i dont have much luck for a gamble

you dont have luck Tongue Cheesy

same to me i lost about 3.2 btc . in pd , jd , 999 , and the most of them all satoshi mines .

i lost much in gambling sites Sad .
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
the amount is less than 1 btc and every i try to gamble i always lose maybe i dont have much luck for a gamble
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Maybe over 2 Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
not much. less than 1 btc because i dont lucky enough for this and overall i lose all every my bitcoin if try to gamble
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
surprisingly i've gambled 0.0175 and only loss  Undecided no gain
Activity: 448
Few bits over 1BTC when I exclude giveaways from btalk

I have gambled threw quite a lot i think, i mean i have played threw an awful lot maybe a hundred+ bitcoin but i am not far from even give or take maybe up a few coin or down a few but it has been over a year and i have had some fun along the way as well as some raging times lol

See somewhere guys who have played threw 50+k bitcoin so i would hate to think what they are up or down more than likely down Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: