Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 29. (Read 28343 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 04:02:29 AM
I don't think anyone wanna lose by gambling. but it's nature that somebody will lose for sure.I lose over 2milion satoshi by gambling then I stopped gambling. now I don't gamble for big amount. I always gamble carefully but it doesn't easy to win rather easy to lose.And,Now I don't wanna lose because I am running with my profit and wanna make more profit.  Grin
Since you are counting you loses in gambling as satoshis, I could say that you are not a gamblers who best big amount. You are just like a small gamblers like any others here and that is great for you as you can minimize your loses and will not affect your life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 23, 2016, 03:44:12 AM
I don't think anyone wanna lose by gambling. but it's nature that somebody will lose for sure.I lose over 2milion satoshi by gambling then I stopped gambling. now I don't gamble for big amount. I always gamble carefully but it doesn't easy to win rather easy to lose.And,Now I don't wanna lose because I am running with my profit and wanna make more profit.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 02:10:50 AM
You can lose everything if you do not know how to stop with gambling because if that happens you will have no control over your self and you will just keep spending money in order to gamble all day.
but i have fixed a percentage for my losing even for winning and when i reached to that limit i do stop gambling any more. therefore i have a fixed amount bitcoin for both loosing and winning side.
set your loss limit are a good thing and it's part of money management which so many people talking about , all you need are a discipline . even we speak about gambling here , against the long run you need this money management.
And setting our win limit as well is very important because if you ever win and having a good steak but you don't know how to stop you will still end up losing in the end. That is the discipline that should be impose in every gambler.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
July 23, 2016, 01:16:45 AM
You can lose everything if you do not know how to stop with gambling because if that happens you will have no control over your self and you will just keep spending money in order to gamble all day.
but i have fixed a percentage for my losing even for winning and when i reached to that limit i do stop gambling any more. therefore i have a fixed amount bitcoin for both loosing and winning side.
set your loss limit are a good thing and it's part of money management which so many people talking about , all you need are a discipline . even we speak about gambling here , against the long run you need this money management.
Activity: 952
July 22, 2016, 11:58:38 PM
Depends on how much is present on my account in a single instance. Most of the time, I'm confident on my picks and go ballsy and place a 1 btc bet only to win afterwards. I've lost 0.6 once on MLB betting. It was Rangers vs Yankees. I couldn't care less though, because 0.6 is kind of big, but after a short while I got by with it and accepted it.

Being too confident in gambling costs a lot sometimes, when your confidence snatches all your bitcoins at once then you realize that you were over confidence and that is the reason why you lost everything you had in your account.

However, he gambling with big money. So if he is a good in predicting for sport, he can be winning a lot and 0.6btc is just a small % overall of his bankroll. You can expected someone to win 100% so maybe this is just a case that he has lost and he may have won a lot more from the other bets.
I think even if you're having a defeat that only a few percent of your total bankroll but 0.6 is a huge amount for most people. and I think you can not underestimate it. let alone to Obtain 0.6 BTC is hard for me. I think any amount of Defeat will make-your slightest Become chaotic and disorganized play

For me even, that amount is already huge, I could not gamble that amount for just one time. I would rather use that amount in trading or investing in profitable site. Anyway, that happens already so moving on is very important to have a better plan in gambling the next time around.
Activity: 518
July 22, 2016, 06:03:30 PM
Depends on how much is present on my account in a single instance. Most of the time, I'm confident on my picks and go ballsy and place a 1 btc bet only to win afterwards. I've lost 0.6 once on MLB betting. It was Rangers vs Yankees. I couldn't care less though, because 0.6 is kind of big, but after a short while I got by with it and accepted it.

Being too confident in gambling costs a lot sometimes, when your confidence snatches all your bitcoins at once then you realize that you were over confidence and that is the reason why you lost everything you had in your account.

However, he gambling with big money. So if he is a good in predicting for sport, he can be winning a lot and 0.6btc is just a small % overall of his bankroll. You can expected someone to win 100% so maybe this is just a case that he has lost and he may have won a lot more from the other bets.
I think even if you're having a defeat that only a few percent of your total bankroll but 0.6 is a huge amount for most people. and I think you can not underestimate it. let alone to Obtain 0.6 BTC is hard for me. I think any amount of Defeat will make-your slightest Become chaotic and disorganized play

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 05:55:34 PM
Activity: 420
July 22, 2016, 08:05:01 AM
I think the players will not be possible to stop playing when they have not exhausted all of their money. unless they have control over itself
Activity: 126
July 22, 2016, 06:50:51 AM
Activity: 182
July 22, 2016, 06:38:28 AM

Confidence + Greediness will put yourself in nothing and rather it will just let you lose your coins everytime you gamble. The best thing you can do is set a plan and manage to follow that plan that you think is good for you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 22, 2016, 06:27:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
July 22, 2016, 02:55:36 AM

I agree when you expect the favored team always to win every match because they have every advantage on their side but still manage to lose. The same thing happened to me when i was on a hot winning streak i started with 0.01 then ended up at 0.3 at some point then went huge on warriors to win the finals. I just suck it all up and move on with life.
Activity: 672
July 22, 2016, 01:17:29 AM

Activity: 714
July 21, 2016, 09:21:03 AM

Hmmmzz, defeat big enough in my opinion. I saw that the beginning of defeat in gambling in General is because we have very strong confidence for the games that we do. So this can probably just happen to those who do bet big or small.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 21, 2016, 09:16:15 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 09:09:47 AM
So sad....

Im never going to do gambling again!
You can lose everything that you spend on gambling is it depends per person and on how much that person spends.
If you spend all your money then you can lose all your money.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 21, 2016, 08:05:05 AM
Point is that we can lose much more then we have, and people should be very careful with gambling. I feel nice when I see people have control, and many of us here have limits. We know how much we can afford to lose and that's it. We will not borrow money for gambling, we will not sell what we like, we will not steal to have for gambling, or do anything illegal.
I respect that, and this is a way how can gambling be a fun thing. Sometimes we will make some profit and we will be happy cause of that. Good luck to all gamblers!
Set your limits,  how much you can lost are depend on how much your income.

I personally set the max amount i can lost monthly are up to 40% of total my monthly income,  stick into it and you will find how to gamble in good feeling , not undepressure.
Activity: 364
July 21, 2016, 07:49:17 AM
Today I lost my friends, family and my girlfriend and I realized that its too late for me everything. Maybe I'll advice to myself that be careful when I gambling so that I can able to stay with my girlfriend.
Activity: 756
July 21, 2016, 07:29:40 AM
i can lose only that i can lose, no more ))

Ahah, I am less familiar than you are talking about. I see that you are very messed up while doing gambling, that you always get the defeat in your gambling. This can occur because you do not have a science of gambling, so you do your gambling in a way that extreme and full of emotion. Did gambling with calm and full of strategies
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 21, 2016, 07:27:00 AM
i can lose only that i can lose, no more ))
Pages:
Jump to: