Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 30. (Read 28343 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 07:23:43 AM
I can lose 10000 satoshi. Because I did not deposit. Because I uses satoshi from their faucet. Just for fun. I don't wanna lose any amount of money from own pocket...
For me using faucet bonus its not fun for me to play because my balance is draining fast.. unlike depositing large amount but i am not thinking about makie a profit but i just halving fun and i can afford to lose.

That is the thing what everyone going to gamble should keep in mind, that it is just for fun and nothing else, because there is no limit on losings or winnings in gambling so if you are going to invest money for winning you will surely lose as well and when you lose you lose everything in gambling.
i think every one when doing gambling must have in mind to gamble for winning and not for loosing. but for me i can can afford upto 0.3 per day. but if i exceed this limit it feel a little hard to me.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 21, 2016, 06:41:15 AM
Point is that we can lose much more then we have, and people should be very careful with gambling. I feel nice when I see people have control, and many of us here have limits. We know how much we can afford to lose and that's it. We will not borrow money for gambling, we will not sell what we like, we will not steal to have for gambling, or do anything illegal.
I respect that, and this is a way how can gambling be a fun thing. Sometimes we will make some profit and we will be happy cause of that. Good luck to all gamblers!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 06:25:20 AM
I can lose 10000 satoshi. Because I did not deposit. Because I uses satoshi from their faucet. Just for fun. I don't wanna lose any amount of money from own pocket...
For me using faucet bonus its not fun for me to play because my balance is draining fast.. unlike depositing large amount but i am not thinking about makie a profit but i just halving fun and i can afford to lose.

That is the thing what everyone going to gamble should keep in mind, that it is just for fun and nothing else, because there is no limit on losings or winnings in gambling so if you are going to invest money for winning you will surely lose as well and when you lose you lose everything in gambling.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2016, 04:38:25 PM
Youll lose as much btc as you have since theres no guarantee on always winning on a gambling site. You may win at first and then suddenly youll experience massive lossing streaks and you keep on betting and  make higher of each bet then you lose in the end which is a very bad thing to happen in gambling.
but i think i can lose up to 0.02 per day and that is my limit and i cannot exceed that limit. because it have fixed that limit for my self per day. i can bare that amount because it is my pocket money and i am free to use it any free.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 20, 2016, 02:40:35 PM
Activity: 252
July 20, 2016, 02:37:53 PM
You can lose everything when it comes to gambling so that is why you have to be careful and know how to manage your money.
If you know how to do that then you should be alright.
yes that is a fact and there is no doubt about this. and therefore i always suggest to go gambling within a limit and try your best not to exceed that limit. only then you can avoid a big lost.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 09:46:27 AM
Activity: 182
July 20, 2016, 09:41:31 AM
Youll lose as much btc as you have since theres no guarantee on always winning on a gambling site. You may win at first and then suddenly youll experience massive lossing streaks and you keep on betting and  make higher of each bet then you lose in the end which is a very bad thing to happen in gambling.

That is a sign that you should not gamble ever. Discipline is one trait that should be emphasized if someone is just starting and learning to gamble. The money may be nothing to you but when you lose it all you will realize that it is really indeed important. Yes even the small amounts.
Money = nothing? There's no such thing as that, the reason they gamble in the first place is because they value money a lot and sometimes most gamblers circulate their life the thinking that money is the only thing that give them value.
Activity: 364
July 20, 2016, 08:49:29 AM
You can lose everything when it comes to gambling so that is why you have to be careful and know how to manage your money.
If you know how to do that then you should be alright.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 20, 2016, 05:47:01 AM

That is a sign that you should not gamble ever. Discipline is one trait that should be emphasized if someone is just starting and learning to gamble. The money may be nothing to you but when you lose it all you will realize that it is really indeed important. Yes even the small amounts.
We can only feel that we are already losing big when we take a break sometimes, as a gambler we are just aware mostly of our wins and that is a bias way of gambling. To be a successful gambler, tracking our record is very important.

Well, when we are doing fine in gambling or if we are winning, we forgot all about recording or even learning from it, we only realize it when we are losing  and when our bankroll is almost empty. So that's it, there's not limit as up to how much you will be going to waste in gambling. The only sure is that, all that is in your bankroll is prone to losing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 05:44:51 AM
Im not big player, but few times i lose all my deposit
Activity: 952
July 20, 2016, 05:37:12 AM

We can only feel that we are already losing big when we take a break sometimes, as a gambler we are just aware mostly of our wins and that is a bias way of gambling. To be a successful gambler, tracking our record is very important.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
July 20, 2016, 04:39:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 20, 2016, 04:10:54 AM
Activity: 882
July 20, 2016, 04:09:10 AM
I dont know.

It matters how much you put in.

I lost 1 million satoshi that way.
It depends on how much money you have because you can lose everything if you gamble with everything, that is why gambling is so risky.
The chance is to big at most times that you are going to lose because of the odds. 
Yes, getting your bankroll doubled or loosing all your bankroll are highly possible with gambling at any point of time in your gambling life regardless of your experience and skill with betting and gambling.

My simple and realistic (from my own experience) answer to how much we would be losing with a gambling would be - "ALL".
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
July 20, 2016, 04:06:04 AM
hahaha I do not know how much I've lost, but because of the defeat of course, will come the victory and the triumph that makes gambling so fun

Agree, that something bad there must have been a good thing in it. But it also takes a pretty good sacrifice to get the goodness that exists in the ugliness that we receive. So also in gambling, we can not defeat means that we get will certainly get the victory while doing gambling again. It takes strategy and a good thought
Activity: 420
July 20, 2016, 04:03:55 AM
I dont know.

It matters how much you put in.

I lost 1 million satoshi that way.
It depends on how much money you have because you can lose everything if you gamble with everything, that is why gambling is so risky.
The chance is to big at most times that you are going to lose because of the odds. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 20, 2016, 02:33:43 AM
Really don't know but already lost a lot... Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 672
July 20, 2016, 02:22:05 AM
i don't know and i don't think its a good idea to plan it before stepping to it, because it will produce greed in us when we lose or win but after that we will loses all of the money.the best choose in gambling is take what is left and welcome the little loses or play it just for fun

The first and the best option would be playing just for fun, but if someone doesn't do that and wants to earn profits from it and doesn't want to lose everything then he should put a limit to his bets, he should select the limit for his losings or winning for a day, when he reaches any of them he should stop betting to avoid losing everything.
Activity: 952
July 18, 2016, 12:17:19 AM
i don't know and i don't think its a good idea to plan it before stepping to it, because it will produce greed in us when we lose or win but after that we will loses all of the money.the best choose in gambling is take what is left and welcome the little loses or play it just for fun
Planning is really important in every venture even in gambling, we should plan carefully to set our goal like how much bankroll are we willing to lose and time spent in gambling including our target lose or wins.
Pages:
Jump to: