Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns? - page 12. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 22, 2018, 01:07:15 AM
You can get quite a lot from social media if you have a lot of followers especially if the token allocation for the social media bounty is quite high. The most i've ever got from social media is about $3000 but usually i only got about $100 to $200.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
There's a lot of campaign here like twitter campaign,facebook campaign and bounty campaign so join all of that and don't think what can you earn from that because they are all different ways to earn here so the earnings are different also.I think always try that and you can join in all social campaigns here but not in bounty or signature campaign.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
I am really interested in learning how bounty works exactly and what ICO is offering bounty
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 11:48:53 PM
When I was in a rank of member when I joined my first bounty campaign. I earned about 670 usd in a month of participating in a bounty. So for starters I think that is huge. And since you have a huge follower count, then I think you can earned a lot than me.

Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
February 21, 2018, 11:48:17 PM
yea video creation is very demand section of about every ICO . it's one of the est ways to promote a coin especially if you have your channel with good amount of subscriptions
Activity: 175
February 21, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
If you have a huge number of follower then join bounties, you can get a lot of tokens if you have a huge number of followers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
When I was in a rank of member when I joined my first bounty campaign. I earned about 670 usd in a month of participating in a bounty. So for starters I think that is huge. And since you have a huge follower count, then I think you can earned a lot than me.
February 21, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
if you create a big account on twitter you can join many different bounties so you can have more than one bounty at the same time. with the signature campaign you can make more money but you need an old account
I have a twitter account with more than 10k real followers but i never join more than three twitter bounties campaign at the same time. My viewpoint, we need have responsibility when we join to bounties campaign, specially is social bounties campaign which help promote for ICOs, will very much contribute to the successful of those ICOs, If you promote many ICOs at the same time then it will not give much effect.

That's exactly what I was thinking, do you earn a lot from bounty campaigns?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 11:08:50 PM
if you create a big account on twitter you can join many different bounties so you can have more than one bounty at the same time. with the signature campaign you can make more money but you need an old account
I have a twitter account with more than 10k real followers but i never join more than three twitter bounties campaign at the same time. My viewpoint, we need have responsibility when we join to bounties campaign, specially is social bounties campaign which help promote for ICOs, will very much contribute to the successful of those ICOs, If you promote many ICOs at the same time then it will not give much effect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
In bounty campaign you can earn decent income. But one thing ICO has to be completed successfully. Recently most of Bounties are scams.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 21, 2018, 10:30:33 PM
from bounty you can earn at least 2000$ , if you have 5000 followers and friends and good member rank in bitcointalk org , you can earn lot of money.
i have earned nearly 6000$ above.

be careful most are now scams, you work with genuine bounty you can win
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
February 21, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
As a newbie you cannot earn much. Keep writing posts and you will quickly gain membership status. Join successful ICO's and you can earn well. I earned about 650 INS tokens from their campaign just through signature. If you can do the translation, you can earn a lot more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 10:18:22 PM
February 21, 2018, 10:07:54 PM
Personaly iam very happy with this job because bounty campaign help my financial because i get monthly salary from my job only $200 amonth. And from bounty campaign i can get reward about $500-$1000 amonth even more than that. Bounty campaign and cryptocurtency market really help me to buy good and service and change my financial.

That's amazing, what type of bounties was you doing? Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
Personaly iam very happy with this job because bounty campaign help my financial because i get monthly salary from my job only $200 amonth. And from bounty campaign i can get reward about $500-$1000 amonth even more than that. Bounty campaign and cryptocurtency market really help me to buy good and service and change my financial.
February 21, 2018, 08:18:30 PM
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

You will earn a decent amount doing bounty campaigns. more than the minimum wage i guess. I already earn almost $25,000 in 8months  by just doing bounty. the minimum wage here in my country is less than $300/month.

What type of bounties did you do? I was thinking of doing Twitter, Facebook, videos and blogs etc to maximise.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
February 21, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
It depends on the bounty allocation of the bounty program you are joining to,if the bounty allocation in twitter campaigns is 10% it only means that the 10% of the total bounty pool will be allocated for all the twitter bounties,so it its really depends on your campaign bounty allocation,you can make a lot of money in signatures but you need to have high rank bitcointalk account.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
February 21, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

You will earn a decent amount doing bounty campaigns. more than the minimum wage i guess. I already earn almost $25,000 in 8months  by just doing bounty. the minimum wage here in my country is less than $300/month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 05:34:42 PM
It is really depends on the quality of the project,if the project got less attention from the community it would be hard for the development to achieve success,but in the other hand if the community has good impressions from the project surely it will achieve the success that we wanted to have.Bounty allocations from the signatures would be the most of the bounties will come,and the social media campaigns would receive the least stakes from the total bounty allocations.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
February 21, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
Really depends on the bounty allocation for your prefered bounty campaign,there are social media campaigns like facebook,twitter,telegram which has less allocation compare to signature camapaigns that is why i prefer to join in signatures over these social media campaigns but if you have that much followers in twitter you will make a lot of money from twitter campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: