Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns? - page 14. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
Depends on the quality of your videos. I think some of ICO managers can agree to cooperate if you make high-quality content or great at motion design.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
Yes, it is difficult to say, a lot depends on the fees of the company , in which you participate in social networks . and they must be pumped . Many factors affect the result
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
not that much to be honest. The only way you get something decent is if you have a hero/legendary account or make long translations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
To predict the result 100% is not possible. We are simple investors, we only have probabilities to work with. From this point of view, everything looks tempting. Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
That would be a good idea,i have been doing signature campaigns which i have not earned a lot compare to those higher ranks here.Social media would be better if you have a good folloers,twitter campaign would be good if you have atleast 12k followers because it will be equivalent to a hero rank in signature camaigns.Contact the ICO thru their email or in their telegram group to discuss your prefered payment for the promotions.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
Pages:
Jump to: