Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns? - page 6. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
Bounty can bring thousands of dollars.
It all depends on how promising the project is, how many people participate in the bounty, how many stakes you get, and how many coins are issued.
A little luck, and having on hand 13,000 thousand of any coins, whose price is about 1 dollar and you are rich.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
people are only here for prizes, that's why it's so stupid posts, we need new rules to join the awards.

Who like?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
people are only here for prizes, that's why it's so stupid posts, we need new rules to join the awards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
February 25, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
the rest i get by now is 40 $ equal i think and its just from by 1 bounty
i dont know about another bounty i get ,  and i get 2 time scam from signature bounty C and Bitroad
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
mostly an ico have a bounty and airdrop, except they have a great company which already famous in crypto network.
and i think the most income from bounties is sign campaign, but you just only can follow 1 bounty campaign per project.
February 25, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
Everything depends on the rates of your work and specific campaigns if we talk about bounty on the forum, then they give more than for social networks
It depends on the quality of your works/post in this forum, devs of ICO bounties wanting to hired somebody has outstanding quality post and they offer good rates, but in OP i think he should need to prove more to impress campaign managers to hired him. I recommend not too greedy to earn huge profit if you are in lower rank.

I'm not looking to earn from signature campaigns, I have a very large number of followers online who are interested in crypto so I can earn a lot from that
February 25, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

You can contact the dev for a deal about your offer I'm sure the dev can accept your offer provided it is much different from their bounty campaign if you cannot participate on signature campaign because of your low rank social media is a good option if you have a strong point in that area.

Thank you  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 25, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
if you are a clever guy, you will make yourself several accounts and you will participate in subscription campaigns using them.
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
i can make up to $200 - $1500 if of signature campaign is bigger and i can follow it up with twitter, fb and telegram to that i can get so much stakes in one bounty campaign

Damn, that's a lot, wasn't expecting that much.

How long does that take usually, in your experience?
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
February 25, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
income in a project bounty is erratic, sometimes it can be a lot, sometimes just a bit, sometimes also even not paid. If successful and allocation of ICO or bounty, and participants bountynya little Yes usually the salary is great. Surely this should also be in line with the price of high coin.
yes I agree with you. many bounty that promise big payouts and even they will pay our work with the dollar, but if their target is not achieved, then the payment we receive is only a few, even there is not in the salary. i ever get 1 btc from bounty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

In actual bounty campaign are of many types and it depends upon you that which type of bounty campaign you want join.
As j understand that you will make video regarding ICOs then I think it is better simple thing for you to make money and also you will be able to make decent amount of profit from this thing because not only you are trying to earnings but many people are in this field whoa re making earnings by making videos .
One of mine friend who is from India have a you tube channel named Perfect Bitcoiner Monty is taking 300$ atleast for one video for the ICO promotion , so here you can understand that you can make much profit .
But you should take care that you should not got much down for the rate and also not to go more price for the promotion of project otherwise you will not able to make better reputation .
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
February 25, 2018, 08:49:29 AM
depends on the stakes given, allocated coins, and the value when it hits the exchanges
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
i can make up to $200 - $1500 if of signature campaign is bigger and i can follow it up with twitter, fb and telegram to that i can get so much stakes in one bounty campaign
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
With my patience. I used to get 1 more Bitcoin because of the hold coin with the time period meamang I have set. actually many or not it depends on us in can determine the time to sell it
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
That depends on the project itself. Sometimes you will get paid and sometimes you may not. My friend earns 2k usd last month. And it was a descent amount of money for 2 months of work.
GFE
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

You can earn 1k$+ per month with bounty programs. Separate bounty program - 100-20000$, it depends on hard cap and bounty conditions
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
to earn from bounty big enough after following ico because ico pay big enough bounty depends how good we are in promoting and lots of followers.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
income in a project bounty is erratic, sometimes it can be a lot, sometimes just a bit, sometimes also even not paid. If successful and allocation of ICO or bounty, and participants bountynya little Yes usually the salary is great. Surely this should also be in line with the price of high coin.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 25, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

The amount of the bounty depends on the ico that give the share and the manager who manage to share it. And what rank you are now. If your rank low the share that you receive will small. If you don't wanna doing effort then you could invest on ico. Its not need effort you just need money to start. For making a deal with ico you could be the manager of the ico but it means you should prepare to manage the ico. There is no gain without efforts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 25, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

Well, that is really kind of difficult to predict since one ICO is different from the other. But what you have thought about really does make sense and is also pretty much a very good idea. Everyone should strive to get payments that they really do deserve for their efforts and not let themselves get fooled or abused by people making bounties. If only everyone thinks this way, I think the bounty industry will clearly go through massive changes. Good changes.
Pages:
Jump to: