Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns? - page 3. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I can not say exactly the amount of money earned from Bounty campaigns. Because there will be paid campaigns and there will be no paid campaigns. and some paid but I decided to hold their coins so I did not see the price of it in a few years
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

At the moment, everything is quite tempting
But regardless you can sure make lots of money from bounties campaign considering you join in on social media / content / article campaign
It is quite easy and hectic, and also soft and rewarding; you just have to select positive project and support their bounty campaign
Then you can hope for the best because all is a risk
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The amount of the bounty depends on the ico that give the share and the manager who manage to share it. And what rank you are now. If your rank low the share that you receive will small. If you don't wanna doing effort then you could invest on ico. Its not need effort you just need money to start. For making a deal with ico you could be the manager of the ico but it means you should prepare to manage the ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You may contact the ICO's people behind, in case of making a real wide advertisement. But, newbies are nearly never to earn good money. But, in most of bounties there is a list of stated number of approximate followers, and the number of tokens that you will earn from promoting the ICO.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
How much you will make depends on the total rewards, total participation and how many campaigns you join, if you participate both in social media, signature or telegram, you will have many stakes.
Activity: 108
earning are unlimited. it depend on the quality of your social media accounts and bct rank. also the amount of bounty programmes you are participating. so im normally doing around 15 bounties per month. earning around $2000+ monthly
Activity: 111
I always get irritated when see such posts.  Oh my God  guys,  are you absolutely nuts!  You say you don't wanna work much to be paid a lot. I hate such an attitude,  I believe that there is karma (not the one you get on reddit)  and it will hurt you terribly one day. Any person should work for any gain.  This is the only way how you may do well with your conscious and be efficient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

The exact amount can not be called. Depends on how many% of the total number of coins allocated to the bounty, the total number of participants. Also, there is a possibility that the project will not get the right amount of funds and you will not get anything or stumble on scammers ...
But if  answer the question, can you make good money on the bounty, then the answer is yes
Activity: 14
What are the best campaigns to look for if I don't have many followers on Twitter and FB but can make good, meaningful posts? I've seen how some participate in bounties: they copy and paste from the website and whitepaper, without even understanding a project.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
It depends from a bounty to another and from a project to another. But mostly the signature campaigns are the best followed by translations and then we find social medias bounties wich is soon gonna be removed I think due to problems with facebook , twitter regarding to ICO projects. The higher your rank is , the higher are the rewards.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
depends on the type of campaign and the time of participation. The total range of payments is from 10 to several thousand dollars. Of course it's very important whether you hold your awards or sell it right away.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I think the results we will get if following the bounty depends on how many bounty projects are followed and done. The more bounty that followed then the more opportunities to get great results. And many have given the truth.
Activity: 28
you need to have a large following on social media or be high in the rankings here on bitcointalk. plus your followers will need to sign up on your referrals so they really need to be crypto followers.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
from my currency rank, I earn $300 up to $500, depends on the project and depends on the funds allocated for bounty campaign. but in your currency rank of jr member, the amount of bounty you might receive is low.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
To me it all depends on how effective you are and how many followers you have .I think some of ICO managers can agree to cooperate if you make high-quality content or great at motion design.

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

If you want to promote ICOs directly, you must have a good platform to offer. Do you have any? If you only using free social media, It can't help much with your offering.
You can create a great platform like Bountyhive.io or Bountyplatform.io
Activity: 136
Take a good look some projects are not even worthy of bounties and some are really good.
and it depends on the ICO and the nature of the project.
there will be many projects that have many requirements.
if you meet these requirements with a good project and only you will get a good amount of bounty.
Activity: 31
You can earn on this with good patience. Given the small expenditure of time, a good payback is coming.
Activity: 69

It depends
I think the most high rewards are for translation go for those bounties
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

the reward from bounty campaign depends on your rank, and also the allocated funds for bounty campaign. the rewards from bounty camp is not stable or not same to other campaign. for me they are all decent amount of reward as long as they pay their bounty participants.
Pages:
Jump to: