Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns? - page 4. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Depends on the type of project and the type of service you are providing. Do not expect to make a lot from twitter since a large number of users  participate in that. On the other hand, signature campaigns are more rewarding but the downside is that you can only participate in one signature campaign at a time. As per my experience, the earnings per campaign vary from 20$ to 1000$. I have never ever received more than 1000$ from a single project since I started working on the forum, and those 1000$ too were from a long signature campaign. I hope this clears your doubt.
I think it is not certain and it is always changing all the time. Sometimes I can get around 50 dollar in one week. But sometimes I do not get anything in one week. The worst thing that ever happen to me is that I do not earn any money in one month, that is very sad for me, hehaha. I have already use this kind of method to earn btc and eth in order to invest. I do not need to use my salary and my personal saving to invest into btc and eth. And that is a good thing for me. I hope this world of crypto will continue growing, and the world of btctalk will keep growing too, hahaha.

I hope the world of ICO or something like that will keep growing so that the world of bounties and campaign in this forum will growing too. There will be more and more bounties and campaigns that we could work for and a lot of opportunity for us to have. With the ongoing competition and the users in this forum, I kinda afraid and discouraged. I hope I will be fine until I get the correct profit I want to get from btc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
Everything depends on the company you want to offer your services to, and on how much you professionally and qualitatively do your work. The fixed amount you no one will say.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

I think you can not contact a new deal with them. Because there are many people who have a lot of followers, but the bounty level is still regulated in an ICO project.
They will not give you a cent more because you have more followers than you. They need a lot of people and need a lot of advertisers. That is their main goal, so I think your opinion is not feasible.

I've already worked out a handful of deals...
Depends on the type of project and the type of service you are providing. Do not expect to make a lot from twitter since a large number of users  participate in that. On the other hand, signature campaigns are more rewarding but the downside is that you can only participate in one signature campaign at a time. As per my experience, the earnings per campaign vary from 20$ to 1000$. I have never ever received more than 1000$ from a single project since I started working on the forum, and those 1000$ too were from a long signature campaign. I hope this clears your doubt.

As others have suggested I'm going to contact ICO's to work out a deal privately as I have a large following. Even with Twitter campaigns I can earn a decent amount anyway. Then I'm going to be making my own ICO in a few months
Activity: 770
Merit: 101

I think you can not contact a new deal with them. Because there are many people who have a lot of followers, but the bounty level is still regulated in an ICO project.
They will not give you a cent more because you have more followers than you. They need a lot of people and need a lot of advertisers. That is their main goal, so I think your opinion is not feasible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Most Jr. Member make 120 dollar when joining a campaign, one month campaign it is.
Join your group airdrop if they have for extra income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
very difficult to say, because it all depends on the bounty gift. because when joining the gift you have to consider many things. like for example you have twitter followers that many you will make a lot of money even if your forum rank is legendary, you can get more tokens in your wallet ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I'm not in into big expectations, for me it's enough to make up for my losses from my main money.
Activity: 42
that is a great idea. if you have a lot of followers in your social media accounts. you really could make a living here in cryptocurrency. there are a lot of awesome projects that are looking for a participants like you. like i always see in their campaign announcement thread, the more your followers the higher the stake you will earn.
Activity: 196
I have not won anything yet on the award camps. I think I will reconsider all the money I earn and evaluate it in the money world. To do so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
It depends from rank to rank.  If one ICO pays $ 1 to newie or junior member will be paying say $8 to hero member. So jhow much one earns will depend on his rank.  The higher the rank the higher the income will be.  Now it is almost impossible to promote beyond member's rank because of new merit system so the income in signature campaign is not going to increase. 
Social media campaigns are there where we may earn equal to senior members because at those platforms one is paid depending upon the number of followers / friends.
I being new entrant (December 2017) am yet to receive payment.  Coins received for airdrops showing zero value Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
it is best to write an article if you have a website that takes great visits.
you are assessed in the VIP category
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
I am sure all ranks above full member can make more than 1000$ by participating in different bounty camps like the signature, social, translation and it again depends on the project reaching a minimum cap or else the efforts are wasted.

Well I think this one is right it's the same thing what my friends said to me who is really been participating here in those ICOs since last 2 years ago. But he also said it will really depend on your diligence or hard work which will be reward if the ICOs your chose are really great. That's why you'll have to learn how to pick or choose perfect bounty with perfect bounty manager.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
I am sure all ranks above full member can make more than 1000$ by participating in different bounty camps like the signature, social, translation and it again depends on the project reaching a minimum cap or else the efforts are wasted.
It is not only depend on how high your rank is when joining bounty campaign in order to have high earning, it also depends on how long you have been there to support their project. They give extra reward to those that really deserve it. It also depend on the campaign which become successful during the ICO which makes it high value in the market that will give high profit for the trader.
February 26, 2018, 08:49:32 AM
Theres a lot of factors to be considered,bount allocations,bounty you are joining,your resources do you have the requirements to join? followers?high bitcointalk account? do you know how to translate whitepapers? and the most important thing would be the manager because few of these mangers are greedy and corrupted they are giving these hard working bounty hunters less than their earned stakes.

How do you become a bounty manager?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2018, 05:17:57 AM
Well it depends on how much work you put in and if the ICO you're promoting reaches its cap.
You can start with signature and social media bounties, but I believe what brings the biggest profits are translations and content creation
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 26, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
I always get irritated when see such posts.  Oh my God  guys,  are you absolutely nuts!  You say you don't wanna work much to be paid a lot. I hate such an attitude,  I believe that there is karma (not the one you get on reddit)  and it will hurt you terribly one day. Any person should work for any gain.  This is the only way how you may do well with your conscious and be efficient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
not that much to be honest. The only way you get something decent is if you have a hero/legendary account or make long translations.
Participation in campaigns of signatures, having such a rank as you and me (Full Member), brings a good income, in vain you complain. Of course, it does not compare with what the participants earn with the rank of Hero and Legendary, but compared to Newbie, quite a lot!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
February 26, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

The only higher bounty stake slice is signature bounty campaign because we are wearing ICO signatures that's why most of bounty participants are earning higher bounty stake tokens than other bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, blogs, telegram, YouTube etc.
That is why members are having multiple accounts so that they could join more bounty campaigns at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: