Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 37. (Read 54158 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 04, 2015, 11:45:04 AM
I could make 0.125 BTC weekly or around $35 weekly and it will take me 2 months to earn a single bitcoin if everything goes smoothly
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 04, 2015, 11:25:19 AM
Signature campaigns are the easiest part time job I have ever witnessed, all you need to do is maintain post activity and write about relevant content, you have the liberty to choose from a wide range of topics and write something in which you truly believe. You are paid in btc and it all goes directly into your btc wallet. You get paid weekly, and only as much as you have worked. How awesome is that Wink
yes indeed , your right again , but most campaigns have limit so even though we post constructive posts more than 100 which is max , that's it , no more payment after 100 but in case of ur campaign , I've heard no limit so its good for you guys Smiley
It has been said time and time again. By far one of the easiest and most effective ways to earn bitcoin is to rank up and join a signature campaign. I'll be receiving my first payment this week.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 04, 2015, 11:15:50 AM
Im looking forward for an additional weekly earnings in signature campaign since my rank will update later. Cheers!
Activity: 336
August 04, 2015, 08:42:13 AM
I make 0.01-0.03btc profit every week not only with signature campaigns but also with other thinks like trading and yes I don't trust any cloudmining site or any investment site so I am safe till now
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2015, 08:25:11 AM

I am really skeptical about earning 1 bitcoin from 1 account itself, it seems a little hard for me to believe. Anyway, I don't think 1 btc might be sufficient, I think he's dong much more in order to earn money except just sig campaigns, he totally has the potential and seems to posess skills, maybe people are doing btc jobs or jobs regarding technical information.
yes you have a point there ... many people here (including me) we do some btc jobs in order to maximize our earnings , but it has a on and off earning so basically campaign insure us there's a safe earning for us

Signature campaigns are the easiest part time job I have ever witnessed, all you need to do is maintain post activity and write about relevant content, you have the liberty to choose from a wide range of topics and write something in which you truly believe. You are paid in btc and it all goes directly into your btc wallet. You get paid weekly, and only as much as you have worked. How awesome is that Wink
Activity: 658
August 04, 2015, 08:05:11 AM
With faucets and by signature campaign...  Not much i earn maybe More than 0.015 in a weeks... Cheesy

too little income you from sign camp, see the ranking of your account is a full member, I myself can earn 0.05 per week of camp sign (secondstrade)
Activity: 728
August 04, 2015, 08:04:08 AM
for this week i will earning 0.04 Smiley
earning from coinoindex = 0.025
from some faucet 0005
from some giveaway 0.01 Grin
Coinoindex pays just 0.025? How much did they pay/post?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 04, 2015, 05:36:15 AM
my friend told me that in bit x signature campaign theres no limit in posting and he earned almost 1 btc in just one week, just keeping on posting and replying in different threads, but if you think he is already spamming, just look at his last post.

Damn earnings! My highest known is 0.5btc a week. Would you mind share his account name here? PM me or you can post it here. I want to check his stats if its alright to you. I just wondered how he managed his time everyday while doing campaign post. Even at super high forum rank you need to focus on posting everyday just to reached that almost a btc a week earnings.

That's pretty insane. What amount of posts does he make in a week to cash out 0.5 btc? That feels like too much work, underpaid work probably. Thats like lower hour/$ rate than minimum wage jobs. If they paid higher it would be worth it at least as Sr, Hero and Legend, but these guys pay peanuts, you would need an insane amount of posting.

Its okay, most of the people who post too often and the content is relevant, its because they are passionate talking about bitcoin, living bitcoin life and being an active member in the bitcoin community. I think if somebody is getting paid while doing something they really enjoy, that is the exact work they should do because that is something they enjoy and also make good profit on the side.

When you do what you love, don't get tired and makes you feel attracted and feel pleasure, in the case of the bitcoin and easy to fall in love and do not want to separate, but never 1 btc a week seems like a huge amount, and requires some dedication and a knowledge of everything that happens on the coin.

I am really skeptical about earning 1 bitcoin from 1 account itself, it seems a little hard for me to believe. Anyway, I don't think 1 btc might be sufficient, I think he's dong much more in order to earn money except just sig campaigns, he totally has the potential and seems to posess skills, maybe people are doing btc jobs or jobs regarding technical information.

it depend if it is 1 btc per month or per week the latter is almost impossible no one is earning such amount, the former is very easy to do, hell you can even do it in two weeks, but it require something like 3-4 hours of work each day if you do it everyday

because after a while you can't post everyday the same amount of post because the discussion will be saturated

The most effortless way of earning money from signature campaigns is be relevant and only post i things which peak your interest. Building a conversation and exchanging knowledge benefits the community as well as the users who are sharing the information. And earning 1 btc per month from 2 weeks? There are not as many threads to post so much, you sure?

yeah especially if everyone want to earn 0.5 in a week, there will be no enough discussions for everyone, too much competition will lead to less earning for every sig poster, a bit like mining

Wouldn't it create more opportunity and posts to reply to? More people posting means more space for new input between your posts.

it would, but notice how people are only reiterating their post by adding slightly different opinion, or saying the same thing in a different way, which in other word is kind of spamming

there is also a strange tactic by someone, which involve a random quote of a post from 1-2 months ago...or repeating the same thing that was said many weeks ago, so no one can notice it, but since i'm searching for every thread i've noticed all these things lately..

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
August 04, 2015, 05:19:57 AM
my friend told me that in bit x signature campaign theres no limit in posting and he earned almost 1 btc in just one week, just keeping on posting and replying in different threads, but if you think he is already spamming, just look at his last post.

Damn earnings! My highest known is 0.5btc a week. Would you mind share his account name here? PM me or you can post it here. I want to check his stats if its alright to you. I just wondered how he managed his time everyday while doing campaign post. Even at super high forum rank you need to focus on posting everyday just to reached that almost a btc a week earnings.

That's pretty insane. What amount of posts does he make in a week to cash out 0.5 btc? That feels like too much work, underpaid work probably. Thats like lower hour/$ rate than minimum wage jobs. If they paid higher it would be worth it at least as Sr, Hero and Legend, but these guys pay peanuts, you would need an insane amount of posting.

Its okay, most of the people who post too often and the content is relevant, its because they are passionate talking about bitcoin, living bitcoin life and being an active member in the bitcoin community. I think if somebody is getting paid while doing something they really enjoy, that is the exact work they should do because that is something they enjoy and also make good profit on the side.

When you do what you love, don't get tired and makes you feel attracted and feel pleasure, in the case of the bitcoin and easy to fall in love and do not want to separate, but never 1 btc a week seems like a huge amount, and requires some dedication and a knowledge of everything that happens on the coin.

it depend if it is 1 btc per month or per week the latter is almost impossible no one is earning such amount, the former is very easy to do, hell you can even do it in two weeks, but it require something like 3-4 hours of work each day if you do it everyday

because after a while you can't post everyday the same amount of post because the discussion will be saturated

The most effortless way of earning money from signature campaigns is be relevant and only post i things which peak your interest. Building a conversation and exchanging knowledge benefits the community as well as the users who are sharing the information. And earning 1 btc per month from 2 weeks? There are not as many threads to post so much, you sure?

yeah especially if everyone want to earn 0.5 in a week, there will be no enough discussions for everyone, too much competition will lead to less earning for every sig poster, a bit like mining

Wouldn't it create more opportunity and posts to reply to? More people posting means more space for new input between your posts.
legendary
August 04, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

Activity: 350
August 04, 2015, 04:42:51 AM

legendary
August 04, 2015, 03:18:08 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 04, 2015, 02:37:19 AM

yes you have a point there ... many people here (including me) we do some btc jobs in order to maximize our earnings , but it has a on and off earning so basically campaign insure us there's a safe earning for us

I've never really satisfied myself with the signature campaign money, I don't make much off it but yes it does help me a little. I am trying to invest more of my time and concentration on my personal projects and later plan to integrate bitcoins into it, which helps me contribute more support to the bitcoin community. As I strongly believe in btc, I want all my ventures to be related to it.
Maybe you are impatient or you are lazy to post or reply in different threads. And you think you can earn a lot if you make a business or invest in different investment less effort and don't need post every day to earn coins.
Activity: 714
August 04, 2015, 01:39:19 AM

I've never really satisfied myself with the signature campaign money, I don't make much off it but yes it does help me a little. I am trying to invest more of my time and concentration on my personal projects and later plan to integrate bitcoins into it, which helps me contribute more support to the bitcoin community. As I strongly believe in btc, I want all my ventures to be related to it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
August 04, 2015, 12:31:26 AM
for this week i will earning 0.04 Smiley
earning from coinoindex = 0.025
from some faucet 0005
from some giveaway 0.01 Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2015, 12:20:50 AM

Activity: 448
August 03, 2015, 11:52:06 PM
If you have a degree in computer engineering or some background experience in computer programming, there are many new coding jobs popping up all the time. In addition, signature campaigns are a great way to earn bitcoin talking about something you're passionate about.
Activity: 560
August 03, 2015, 10:18:47 PM

Activity: 714
August 03, 2015, 01:36:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
August 03, 2015, 01:00:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: